What's new

Altaf hussain threatens again

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty much sums it up for you, folks.
That Was The Collective attitude As A Nation We Used Against Our fellow Pakistanis, Who Are Called Bangladesh Now?
Bad Jokes, made Pictures Of Dogs To Thier Leaders? & Amazingly It Was all Happening Under The Most Dynamic Political Leaders Of Pakistan !yes It Was Bhutto!
Are We Doing The Same With Karachi & Its Leadership? Now In 2013?

Last edited by a moderator:
That Was The Collective attitude As A Nation We Used Against Our fellow Pakistanis, Who Are Called Bangladesh Now?
Bad Jokes, made Pictures Of Dogs To Thier Leaders? & Amazingly It Was all Happening Under The Most Dynamic Political Leaders Of Pakistan !yes It Was Bhutto!
Are We Doing The Same With Karachi & Its Leadership? Now In 2013?

No.

The problem with mohajirs and karachites is that they think by removing MQM we support another gangster party that will attack mohajirs.

From the most peaceful city in Asia, Karachi has seen more blood than entire Asia.

We want Karachi as a progressive and crime free city.

We need fauj in Karachi, magar as we say in Punjabi (fauj nay sattu petay).

Kiyani haramzada.

i think altaf should be made PM of Pak. he wil be a good ruler. we support his statement on karachi

No.

The problem with mohajirs and karachites is that they think by removing MQM we support another gangster party that will attack mohajirs.

From the most peaceful city in Asia, Karachi has seen more blood than entire Asia.

We want Karachi as a progressive and crime free city.

We need fauj in Karachi, magar as we say in Punjabi (fauj nay sattu petay).

Kiyani haramzada.

first get rid of dawood. if your govt shelters crime how can you expect crime-free.

PTI's grievance only in karachi is crying about re election in entire city(fails to accept MQM's mandate) while only 2 constituencies in lahore

media bias only in karachi and not entire pakistan

this knee jerk reaction is just because MQM has won in karachi and not other parties which is unacceptable to few guys

believe me, this will react back, MQM is sitting back calmly observing it, but one day these media goons and burgers will get heavy danda and they will realise how it feels like taking panga with MQM..

Pata karwao dosot, yay kahiN Altaf Hussain hi to nahi hay?
BaateiN to is ki bhi waisi hi haiN. Threatening people with violence and murder, is the mafia organization called MQM capable of anything other than terrorism?

MASSIVE rigging has taken place in Karachi and people of Karachi have every right to ask for re-election. This fake mandate of MQM is not acceptable!

i think altaf should be made PM of Pak. he wil be a good ruler. we support his statement on karachi

first get rid of dawood. if your govt shelters crime how can you expect crime-free.

Dawood is our esteemed guest.

Why would we want to get rid of our mehman?

We are not Indians. :lol:

Dawood is our esteemed guest.

Why would we want to get rid of our mehman?

We are not Indians. :lol:

so please remove crime free city from your list. good set of mehman you have, obl, talib, dawood. pakistan desh nahin, adda ban gaya hai.

Altaf is targetted because he is mohajir not punjabi..
Even Musharraf is not spare...
Punjab rule Pakistan...

Punjab rule Pakistan...

Yes.. he is being targeted because he does not bow to the feudals. Strength to him...

Punjab rule Pakistan...

This dramaibazi won't work in this year 2013 bachai. It won't work today. It has expired now. Nobody is going to be fooled by this BS.

I am, a mohajir and I don't agree with the cr@p you have said. If you don't know anything about Karachi then don't poke your nose here either.

Back
Top Bottom