What's new

Altaf Hussain says non-Muslims should not be referred to as ‘minorities’

=truthseer;3190208]As a Karachiite, I call bull ****. Since when did JI ever call for the killing of non-Muslims or for tyrant laws? Also, MQM has fueled the religious differences in the city to have a free wing against the Jamaat. Jamaatis are no angels but don't act like MQM is one

When did you hear JI protesting or condemning on blasphemy laws ? Ahmedi killings ? shia killings (Khi-Gilgit) Godhra killings ? Governor like Salman Taseers murder ? + a hundred or so odd incidences !! First tell me how did you figure out MQM fueled religious differences ?

Anyone counting the reasons given so far?
1. Represent Muhajirs
2. Rest of you are all racist
3. Developed city
4. Respect other religions

I call bullshit on all but the 3rd

Well you need to understand the demographics and history of karachi after partition and events which followed later on !Again how did you get to the conclusion that they disrespected any religion ... is this the new conspiracy ?? details will help please elaborate what are you accusing them of ?

Pakistanis have elected politicians for three generations now. Why can't Pakistanis hold their leaders to account for their bullsh!t and vote for new ones to take their place?

Major players like PPP - ANP - PML n are not democratic parties , most of their parliamentarians MPA-MNA's have fudal back ground i.e: they own the people (Their Voters) .. unless me devil land laws are abolished there is zero chance this might change ever for the next hundred years. Under the circumstances people have little or no choice as such , Punjab is moving towards a change and now urban Punjab will be serious competition btw 2 parties however for the remaining pakistan not much is going to change

But the majority of people ARE not Urdu speakers. There are many 'Muhajirs' who are not Urdu speaking and who despise the MQM

A fact overlooked everytime. more than 2 million migrated from Punjab.

When did you hear JI protesting or condemning on blasphemy laws ? Ahmedi killings ? shia killings (Khi-Gilgit) Godhra killings ? Governor like Salman Taseers murder ? + a hundred or so odd incidences !! First tell me how did you figure out MQM fueled religious differences ?
And did you see them supporting these things? They were not responsible for any of them. As for MQM, tell me how many did they take action on, considering that they are in the government?

Well you need to understand the demographics and history of karachi after partition and events which followed later on !Again how did you get to the conclusion that they disrespected any religion ... is this the new conspiracy ?? details will help please elaborate what are you accusing them of ?
I meant that these are the reasons put so far for why you think Karachi supports MQM. All of them have been posted at some point by you.
I know what Situation it was, post-partition. However, MQM is a party which is blatantly militaristic and gives educated Urdu Speaking people a bad name

A fact overlooked everytime. more than 2 million migrated from Punjab.
Not even counting those, actually. Our ancestors immigrated, we're Konkanis. Then there are the Memons, the Biharis. Trust me when I say so, Urdu speaking are not the majority here

Not even counting those, actually. Our ancestors immigrated, we're Konkanis. Then there are the Memons, the Biharis. Trust me when I say so, Urdu speaking are not the majority here

How many Konkanis are there in Karachi, do you people still speak Konkani language.

=truthseer;3190369]And did you see them supporting these things? They were not responsible for any of them. As for MQM, tell me how many did they take action on, considering that they are in the government?

Childish question yar in case of a political party when they dont condemn any act which any one considered silly than it means they support it or why shall any one miss and oppourtunity for a score after all they are after votes .. MQM cannot do much except condemning such acts which they did on every single brutality on any sect or religion... What they have done to do where their power is (KHI-HYD) before the formation of MQM there use to be serious shia sunni riots ... Once they were formed every thing just ended .. does that not prove ?? i mean i am talking mob action in thousands on other sects (burning mosques and killing each others on large scale !! its the reality , now in karachi least you dont find this biggotory on such a large scale as it used to be ... People in Khi have a platform , whoever it may be (Esp religion) they have representation in MQM.

I meant that these are the reasons put so far for why you think Karachi supports MQM. All of them have been posted at some point by you. I know what Situation it was, post-partition. However, MQM is a party which is blatantly militaristic and gives educated Urdu Speaking people a bad name
Why dont you read the particular thread and if you disagree than oppose it i will answer you if i see them ... i am not going to sit over here and give you a history lesson , go google read more , use logic .. you have a forum full of info mate. As for militancy if it exists in MQM i give them one as they are on the defence here. There have been huge arguments and debates previously.

Our ancestors immigrated, we're Konkanis. Then there are the Memons, the Biharis. Trust me when I say so, Urdu speaking are not the majority here

This is my assumption not the reality in my opinion "People who migrated were indian muslims there were memons , gujratis , kathiwaris, biharis , kokanis etc etc now you cannot call them indian muslims or hindustanis , the only term which fitted well was muhajirs now developed into urdu speaking as its still commonly spoken since the same mode was used by their families in india as well. I think muhajir was worked out as the need of the hour in the past was a common platform where you can unite people

No condition of Karachi is due to PPP & ANP. First search the reasons why MQM came into being.

If MQM is the problem how was everything calm & peaceful in Karachi during Musharraf rule? Karachi was rapidly developing, it's only now when PPP & it's ally ANP came into Karachi made their terrorist groups, start targeted killings, forced bhatta etc etc. Go to Gulistan e Jauhar in Karachi and ask the people who building their houses & they will tell you that PPP & ANP people demand bhatta from any one building his house there & these PPP & ANP bhatta khors come from Bhittaiabad & Pehalwan goth both illegal slums build by PPP & ANP. Bhittaiabad slum(occupied by PPP) is build on the property/land of a five star hotel. These both slums need to be bulldozed otherwise they will become next Liyari & it will be much messy situation as these both slums will destroy Gulistan e Jauhar a beautiful middle class town & will create troubles for Jinnah International Airport which lies just behind these slums. Once MQM tried to bulldozed Bhittaiabad slum during Musharraf era but PPP played it's Sindhi/Baloch card & MQM had to pull back.

I don't know how PPP & ANP do their politics in Punjab, but in Karachi their politics is very nasty. Someone told me many waderas in interior Sindh or Sardars in Balochistan(both PPP dominated areas) make a fake case of loans & so on poor people & then when these poor Sindhis & Balochs fail to pay back these waderas & sardars throw them out of their land & occupy it, PPP support them too cuz they bring the votes for PPP. PPP then shift all these poor people in Karachi where these poor ppl build their huts/jhuggis/jhonpris & later that land turn into new slum, as PPP help them bringing in Karachi they remain thankful to PPP & do what PPP tells them to do, this make Karachi administration(currently MQM) job very difficult cuz there is no funds already & these new people changes the population stat more, already Karachi is packed with millions of illegal Afghans, Bengalis & Central Asians. This is the reason MQM gets frustrated. So people all over Pakistan should look for ground/ root level difficulties, it is annoying when people comment without knowing alif bay of Karachi politics.

ANP PPP? Really? where were they in 90s? where were they in 80s? when this Altaf killed so many people by his hand? when people used to scared used of bori band lash? Who was fighting with army? What was karachi in early 80s, & what this Altaf has made this karachi.. And it's annoying because you guyz are know you are following wrong cause and yet blame others for your own sins. MQM started terrorism karachi and PPP and ANP followed them. MQM, ANP and PPP everyone's hands are blooded with 1000s of karachist.

And don't tell me about Musharaf Era, when MQM was cleaning their enemies. and there was no opponent for them which is why MQM boys used to do street crimes freely in karachi. And Police and other security personal couldn't do anything. Also, what do you mean by illegal bengallis? Like you guyz came here they are also here for there countries. And for your kind information, most they are Pathans not Afghan's. the people who also left their cities just like you guyz and came to karachi. For Pathans karachi is same as for you guyz. What the hell you talking about central asians who are they where are they? why even staying there for years I couldn't see them. You MQM people are blinded by stupid Altaf Bhai who kill murder and take ransome, bhagta and yet you guyz feel good about it. Who themself are mahajirs yet hate other mahajirs and messing with the country.

PS: This sure doesn't means ANP or PPP are good or even close to less evil as compare to MQM. All are from same core and following same bloody politics of terrorism.

Altaf hussain is right....Actually Pakistani muslims must respect Hindus,Jews,Christians.....Jinnah's ancestors were Hindus....Allama's ancestors were hindus.....most of the pakistani muslims' ancestors were hindus......they were forcefully converted to Islam by islamic extremists

WTF..

& you are still same hindu..

MQM could be an okay party but their recent actions by appeasing PPP and following all their bad decisions makes them go down in my eyes.

could be would be has ruined our country and economy.......these basterds havent done thing for the country....they are all about enjoying power by hook or crook....they have no morals or principles whatsoever.....take for example this royal sweeper of duke of endinburgh,altaf........his party is known for extortion,torture and murder....yet every government includes this british sweeper's party into govt.......

Every Pakistani party has blood on their hands.

They have done development for Karachi though and they speak out for the rights minorities, poor, etc.

By definition non-Muslims are minorities in Pakistan. Though please do us, this forum, and the English language a favor and don't start stupid threads like this again, mods should take punitive measures against this stupidity.

why should people listen to someone living a safe comfortable life in UK

while real pakistanis suffer due to power , water and gas shortages

ANP PPP? Really? where were they in 90s? where were they in 80s? when this Altaf killed so many people by his hand? when people used to scared used of bori band lash? Who was fighting with army? What was karachi in early 80s, & what this Altaf has made this karachi.. And it's annoying because you guyz are know you are following wrong cause and yet blame others for your own sins. MQM started terrorism karachi and PPP and ANP followed them. MQM, ANP and PPP everyone's hands are blooded with 1000s of karachist.

And don't tell me about Musharaf Era, when MQM was cleaning their enemies. and there was no opponent for them which is why MQM boys used to do street crimes freely in karachi. And Police and other security personal couldn't do anything. Also, what do you mean by illegal bengallis? Like you guyz came here they are also here for there countries. And for your kind information, most they are Pathans not Afghan's. the people who also left their cities just like you guyz and came to karachi. For Pathans karachi is same as for you guyz. What the hell you talking about central asians who are they where are they? why even staying there for years I couldn't see them. You MQM people are blinded by stupid Altaf Bhai who kill murder and take ransome, bhagta and yet you guyz feel good about it. Who themself are mahajirs yet hate other mahajirs and messing with the country.

PS: This sure doesn't means ANP or PPP are good or even close to less evil as compare to MQM. All are from same core and following same bloody politics of terrorism.

WTF..

& you are still same hindu..

Thank you big time for the post. Only those who lived in Karachi and seen MQM at its peak in 80s and 90s can vouch for their systematic ethnic cleansing of the city, especially denying college admission due to some ethnic background. This is my personal experience and not some story.

If you have been abroad, you will know how hard it is to live here without any earnings. And the MQM Altaf Husaain, a middle class man living in London for last 20 years with no apparent income?? That baffles me. Part of the support for 'International Secretariat' as they call it, comes from extortion money.

Extortion money, sudden disappearance of individual and then tortured mutilated body, target killing - these are the hallmarks of the most liberal party of the country. Oh! it is also led by very educated people too!

this sweeper altaf is a fag saddistic terrorist who killed police officers in karachi....right now he is the personal sweeper of duke of edinburgh duke philiphs.......he also cleans toilets of other people of british royal family...since he has taken oath to defend the queen when given the british passport....this hag has no religions...he is a shameless characterless crazy sob who is fond of torturing people and extorting money is his favourite time pass.
A famous saying:
Jo kehta hai wo hota hai

Thank you big time for the post. Only those who lived in Karachi and seen MQM at its peak in 80s and 90s can vouch for their systematic ethnic cleansing of the city, especially denying college admission due to some ethnic background. This is my personal experience and not some story.
I remember quite the opposite, for all my opposition to the MQM.

Back
Top Bottom