What's new

Altaf Hussain says non-Muslims should not be referred to as ‘minorities’

so u said it to me...that means it you....

on topic there is enought evidence on this terrorist altaf.......time will one day run out foer him....cause every dog like him has a day...he will be brought back to Pakistan in chains...
Show me this evidence. Present it to the court. If you do not do so, you can be sued for libel and I will have no hesitation recommending this action to the Raabta committee

...most of their parliamentarians MPA-MNA's have fudal back ground i.e: they own the people (Their Voters) .. unless me devil land laws are abolished there is zero chance this might change ever for the next hundred years.
Did you know that you are describing 17th-century England?

Thus why karachiettes support MQM massively .. unlike the fundo extremists , right wing block who keep mute on thuggish killings of non-muslims and those who oppose tyrant laws

i think you should read SOLOMON2 comment. as for leaders opposing killings of ahmedis even Jammat, PML N and all opposed it. we NEEED ACTION not just words anymore.

Pakistanis have elected politicians for three generations now. Why can't Pakistanis hold their leaders to account for their bullsh!t and vote for new ones to take their place?

sadly our people are brainwashed! the PML N supporters will not support anyone else the PTI boys will not support anyone else and MQM fan club will not consider any one else.

polarized society in which votes are won by big words and nothing else.

KARACHI:
The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) founder and chief, Altaf Hussain, underscored on the importance of interfaith harmony at a meeting with members of the MQM’s Coordination Committee and ministers at the party’s London secretariat.
In a statement issued by the MQM, Altaf Hussain said that the party has always strived for the stability of democracy, political and interfaith harmony and social development. It believes in the principle of “live and let live” and considers all the people living in Pakistan belonging to various religions as equal citizens of Pakistan.
MQM leaders attending the meeting included the Sindh governor, Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan, Federal Minister for Ports and Shipping Babar Khan Ghauri and provincial ministers Raza Haroon, Shoaib Bukhari, Dr Sagheer Ahmed and Adil Siddiqui.
Hussain said that the party has always spread the message of respecting all religions and faiths and their places of worship. He also said that the party does not want the term ‘minority’ to be used for non-Muslims and they should be considered as equal Pakistanis and given the same opportunities.
At the meeting, the Sindh governor briefed Altaf Hussain about his visit to the UK with a delegation of government representatives. The outcome of the visit includes agreements signed with a number Scottish companies for investing in Sindh, memorandums of understanding for desalinating seawater to provide 100 MGD to Karachi, solid waste management and generating electricity from the waste, improvement in the sewerage system and providing 50 ambulances to the health department. A memorandum of understanding has also been signed for providing training to the graduates of Mehran University of Engineering and Technology and NED University of Engineering and Technology at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow.
The delegation also met with the head of the Conservative Party Baroness Saeeda Warsi as well as with officials of the Church of Scotland.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 15th, 2012.
Altaf Hussain says non-Muslims should not be referred to as
i dont support mqm or anything but i agree with him on this one

MQM is plotting against Pakistan.:) His words are similar to Jinnah's words before partition.
Something like : 'Muslims should not be called minorities in India. They are a separate nation.'

Did you know that you are describing 17th-century England?

yes indeed thats the case i know what i am talking about its an open secret however one will be surprised when they visit the cities you dont feel a thing they are much vibrant upto some extent cultured rather free and liberal.

He is being supported by Ahmedi group and in return he supports them, all talks about minorities is due to this case

He is being supported by Ahmedi group and in return he supports them, all talks about minorities is due to this case

Whats wrong with that even if thats the case .. are they not Pakistanis , they have the right to exist and are free call themselves whtever thy like

Tu ne 'Alok Singh' ke waaaat bajaaa dei hai ! :rofl:

I heard many Punjabi 'Singh' (hindu and sikh both) who had to convert into Islam, only changed their names but they mainly try to mess with majority there by back door, is he also? my two cents......

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaf Hussain is right....he wants a secular Pakistan and not a Pakistan ruled by islamic terrorists like Hafiz Saeed

secular pakistan no i dont think so not ruled by islamic terrorist yes thats what we want and ummm altaf hussain shia are a minority in pakistan do you know what minority means it means when something is less then the other in numbers atleast use the wording right.
and well yes i will say it minorities have rights and should be treated equally whether ahmedis or any other religion however they cannot do these type of things

1, insult other religions especially islam
2, ahmedis are not allowed to be called muslim as its the law so you cant

and thats just about it ofcourse no party will do that only words no action

Pakistan ruled by islamic terrorists like Hafiz Saeed

why are people so sure he will come huh i mean you people read one article and apparently it all this and that imran khan will be coming and thats final and if he isnt then most probably pppp or n thats how things work

Back
Top Bottom