What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure tht happened years ago when a withdrawl plan wasnt even on the discussion... even than a tight slap to low lives like you.. the sole super power "apologizing".... now go back in to ur hole.

Yeah your right... hes a "special case".

after attack pakistan had closed the nato supply lines through pakistan and alternate roots cost US $100 million more. in 2011 us already declared its plan to withdraw from afghan and it need pakistan for smooth withdraw through pakistan. initially us refused to apologize.

Do you think Interpol issued a Red Corner Notice against Major Sameer Ali, and Major Iqbal, both serving in the Pakistani Army, Illyas Kashmiri, a LeT terrorist, Sajid Majid and Syed Abdur Rehman Hashim for fun? lol

State of War & WAR are two different things .. Google them .. I am sure you will find the meaning .

No need to google it. Are you saying we are in state of war?

And if they are actually two different thing, why didn't you use "state of war" then using "war" in your post?

@karan.1970 I remember what you had said that day. Things are going exactly like you predicted. Any update??

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to google it. Are you saying we are in state of war?

And if they are actually two different thing, why didn't you use "state of war" then using "war" in your post?

I am saying LOC is at a state of WAR . simple as that .

google it you have internet do u not?
"Some part of it was planned in Pakistan," Pakistan's interior minister Rehman Malik said, as he went on to disclose that Pakistan had so far arrested six men for the crime. The FIR registered in the SIT police station in Islamabad names eight people but Malik disclosed only six names, arguing that revealing the identities of the remaining two might hamper investigations.
Why did Pakistan raid the camp in Pak held Kashmir and arrest those persons? lol
they were alleged suspects - dont quote out of context I have read this report and it clearly calls them ALLEGED suspects

after attack pakistan had closed the nato supply lines through pakistan and alternate roots cost US $100 million more. in 2011 us already declared its plan to withdraw from afghan and it need pakistan for smooth withdraw through pakistan. initially us refused to apologize.

You are indeed very "special".

they were alleged suspects - dont quote out of context I have read this report and it clearly calls them ALLEGED suspects

Everyone is a alleged suspect until being proven guilty hence why there is a 26/11 trial going now in Pakistan lol but he admitted part of the plot was hatched from yr country did he not? or he a liar too like Nawaz Sharif lol seems yr country is full of liars

I have no time for clowns like you... as for low posts... thts probably ur army tht destroyed its own bunkers and acted as dead enemy soldiers... and got medals for it.... imaginery battle... just like imaginery Pakistani soldiers... buried in "imaginery" grave... with no real families tht never protested etc...

Now ask ur army to stop sleeping on LOC,stop swapping wives for promotions... or perhaps stop raping women...apart from the rampant fratricide...etc

Rather we have simply asked them to shoot pak army soldiers like a man.

Everyone is a alleged suspect until being proven guilty hence why there is a 26/11 trial going now in Pakistan lol but he admitted part of the plot was hatched from yr country did he not? or he a liar too like Nawaz Sharif lol seems yr country is full of liars
as I have said - to clear the smoke screen by india, and does it put pakistani establishment at odds? nah i dont think so.
It was partily planned in Pakistan - By sleeper agents of RAW :whistle:

Our people might be adopted it from hypocrite neighbors (India) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom