What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS asusual..... low quality are ur speciality .... and ur proving how "special" you are... Guess when Martyrs of Kargil were awarded medals? .... anyways.. carry on posting "special" boy.. tell us more abt ur special forces tht sleep on LOC patrols.

Easy on the Kid .. he probably didn't understood half of what you said .

US apologize only to get out of AFGHAN through pakistan in less cost, not because of guilty.

Sure tht happened years ago when a withdrawl plan wasnt even on the discussion... even than a tight slap to low lives like you.. the sole super power "apologizing".... now go back in to ur hole.

Easy on the Kid .. he probably didn't understood half of what you said .

Yeah your right... hes a "special case".

Intresting because courts in Pakistan have verified that 26/11 plot was hatched from Pakistan seems yr courts are lying too as well as your PM actually it is clear your whole country is full of liars lol

Since when did courts started doing investigations ? a Courts job is to just interpret the Law ... not to give statements of who did what & why ....

Since when did courts started doing investigations ? a Courts job is to just interpret the Law ... not to give statements of who did what & why ....

Not really.. Courts also decide cases and give judgement on who did what crime..Or does judiciary works differently in Pak

For the last time .. if you Army Sleeps in the battle field .. TRAIN THEM .. a little better ... only C grade Armies act carelessly.

C grade army has killed 4 A grade armymen in direct shooting. Or ambushing falls in A grade?

Not really.. Courts also decide cases and give judgement on who did what crime..Or does judiciary works differently in Pak

in that case please Show me where a Pakistani Court said... that 26/11 was hatched in Pakistan ..

A senior prosecutor handling the 26/11 Mumbai attack case and Benazir Bhutto assassination case was shot and killed by unidentified gunmen in the Pakistani capital today, police said.

One must not make too much noise in Pakistan silence is best

he meant to say that Courts give their verdict with due process of Interpreting the law - they are not media houses or LEA who will probe on their own

What .. you Expect your Enemy to Give you candy before Shooting you in the head ? ..

Grow up Kid .. this is not a Bollywood Movie .. where 1 IA soldiers can Destroy Platoons with 1 bullet . LOC is at state of War .. and in war if you get careless you Die .. if you dont want that then dont get into the fight in the first place .

No need to jump with rhetorics.

Where is the war? Are they ambushed in a war? Or am I missing something?

A senior prosecutor handling the 26/11 Mumbai attack case and Benazir Bhutto assassination case was shot and killed by unidentified gunmen in the Pakistani capital today, police said.

One must not make too much noise in Pakistan silence is best

Come on now .. even your must have realized how stupid you look now after this pathetic attempt of an argument ...

you said Pakistani Court said that plan was hatched in Pakistan .. I am just saying Show me where ? .. and mind you i am Unable to see into Dreams of people .

Intresting because courts in Pakistan have verified that 26/11 plot was hatched from Pakistan seems yr courts are lying too as well as your PM actually it is clear your whole country is full of liars lol

when did this happend kiddo? when did courts said that? did it say Pakistan's establishment was involved?
and When NS gave that statement - he was not a PM back then

Anyway I do not understand why u guys sending another judicial commission to India if u already know it was done by Indians lol

No need to jump with rhetorics.

Where is the war? Are they ambushed in a war? Or am I missing something?

State of War & WAR are two different things .. Google them .. I am sure you will find the meaning .

when did this happend kiddo? when did courts said that? did it say Pakistan's establishment was involved?
and When NS gave that statement - he was not a PM back then

google it you have internet do u not?

"Some part of it was planned in Pakistan," Pakistan's interior minister Rehman Malik said, as he went on to disclose that Pakistan had so far arrested six men for the crime. The FIR registered in the SIT police station in Islamabad names eight people but Malik disclosed only six names, arguing that revealing the identities of the remaining two might hamper investigations.

Why did Pakistan raid the camp in Pak held Kashmir and arrest those persons? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
you must ask your generals why did they refused to accept the body of fellow pakistani soldiers killed by indian army during kargil.
low quality is your generals speciality not my speciality. indian army will tell you with bloods of PA solders.

I have no time for clowns like you... as for low posts... thts probably ur army tht destroyed its own bunkers and acted as dead enemy soldiers... and got medals for it.... imaginery battle... just like imaginery Pakistani soldiers... buried in "imaginery" grave... with no real families tht never protested etc...

Now ask ur army to stop sleeping on LOC,stop swapping wives for promotions... or perhaps stop raping women...apart from the rampant fratricide...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom