What's new

All military bases in the Middle East within range of Iran missiles

Well it show you don't know anything about Shahab-3b it has three warhead one 750kg warhead that make the range of missile around 2000km , one warhead that weight about 1 ton but reduce the range to 1300km ,and one is a cluster warhead with the weight of one ton and 1400 bomblet.
Your comment should be directed towards member PERSIAN GOD KING because you failed to notice the error in his post.

He wrote 1000 - 1500 tons of payload.

The maximum payload that Sahab 3 can carry is around 2000 kg or 1 ton.

About ballistic missile that can hit a ship I think the reason you cant believe it is denial of awe , in short you cant believe it because from childhood western propaganda machine imprinted the belife of western supermacy so hard on you that know its impossible for you to belive others can do things that westerners cant do.
Is this Iranian science? Nations have developed cruise missiles and other anti-ship missiles for a reason.

Their is not a single case of a Ballistic Missile hitting a mobile naval vessel in actual combat.

We had a percise missile ,we had a reentry vessel that could manuever to escape interceptors ,we only need an over the horizon radar to made the antiship ballistic missile possible ,and now we made our radar ,so we combined them and the result was persian gulf missile as chinese combined their systems and the result was df-21d.
DF-21d is also a tool of Psyops. Unless these missiles prove their effectiveness against Naval vessels in actual combat, the claims surrounding them will remain theoretical.

And it is very easy for you to 'assume' the incompetency of latest ABM systems. Their is no means to verify these assumptions without having access to these ABM systems and test them.

Your comment should be directed towards member PERSIAN GOD KING because you failed to notice the error in his post.

Is this Iranian science? Nations have developed cruise missiles and other anti-ship missiles for a reason.

Their is not a single case of a Ballistic Missile hitting a mobile naval vessel in actual combat.

DF-21d is also a tool of Psyops. Unless these missiles prove their effectiveness against Naval vessels in actual combat, the claims surrounding them will remain theoretical.

And it is very easy for you to 'assume' the incompetency of latest ABM systems. Their is no means to verify these assumptions without having access to these ABM systems and test them.

well there is no case of actual combat that show the superiority of f-22 , well when you look more you'll see that actually there is no cases of actually s-300 , s-400 , Arrow , THAAD ,.... have proven themselves in actual war. I guess you yourself knew how many of military gadget fall in this category .

and again why you believe all people must go toward the same route ? we have two different vaccine for Polio , one is dead virus and another one is based on the dead virus , in USA and Europe they prefer the one with dead virus and the rest of the world prefer the one with weakened virus can you explain the reason specially is producing and storing the one with weakened virus is far harder .

It is indeed funny how most middle east problems come over disagreement over how God should be prayed to don't you think?? Really sad and funny at the same time.
and yet you were the first to answer ihealugo over some religous mumbo jumbo. What does that make you? You care about his beliefs so much that you're ready to debate with him on how he should talk to allah. lmao

The Americans are fast developing ASBM defences, why? I listened to Dr. Uzi Rubin, Israel's former head of missile defence forces, claiming that the Persian Gulf missile of Iran will very soon be operational and there is absolutely nothing that's not doable. The PG missile flies lower than an actual ASBM missile and it has a smaller range of only 300 km. This makes it less effective, but when the Persian Gulf is concerned, it's actually a benefit. For one, there is less room for operation so the defences have less time to engage the incoming missile and the PG itself is a small body of water.

Iran has already shown that it can hit a stationary naval ship 1/10th the size of a US carrier in the PG. The very same missile is said to be almost ready by Israel's former head of missile defence forces and its role will be to engage US carriers and ships in the PG. :butcher:

guys , khalij fars has a optical guidance, and in the last stage with image proccessing it find his target....

the only system in ships thay may hit it is standard 2 system, but because of plasma layer in the last stage on the missile and the degree of about 90 (like free falling) and 3-4 mach speed , standard 2 missiles may not even react to it...

1000 TON!!!!!!!!!! what are u saying!!!!!!!!!! it's not star wars!!!

and f22 will be replace with f35 because of f22 problems, (it may harm pilots)

9EED3772-3328-45B8-9BA3-0C1257273D21_mw800_mh600.gif

LONG LIVE IRAN

well there is no case of actual combat that show the superiority of f-22
But F-22 is based on 'combat proven' stealthy technologies. And it is designed better.

well when you look more you'll see that actually there is no cases of actually s-300 , s-400 , Arrow , THAAD ,.... have proven themselves in actual war.
I will not comment on S-300 and S-400. However, it is important to realize that US have been testing ABM systems since 1991.

PAC 1 was just the beginning. It failed to intercept but it provided real life evaluation of threats posed by Ballistic Missiles of various types and paved way for research on considerably better ABM systems.

Then came PAC 2 and 3 and these systems actually proved their capability in 2003. The myth of uselessness of ABM systems have been finally shattered.

THAAD and Arrow are more advanced then even PAC 3.

THAAD, in particular, is one of the best ABM systems in the whole world and has incredible success record in tests. THAAD systems are now deployed for combat in US. And Arrow systems are now deployed for combat in Israel.

I guess you yourself knew how many of military gadget fall in this category
This is not the case. Problem with Iran is that it does not have access to latest US weapons for testing purposes. In comparison, US have access to weapons similar to what you guys develop and even better.

For example: US can develop or get access to a Ballistic Missile and test it against its latest ABM systems. Iran can develop and test a Ballistic Missile but does not have access to latest ABM systems of US. This is the difference.

Please keep in mind that in no way or form, I am trying to belittle Iranian accomplishments. I REALLY appreciate them. However, it is important to understand that much of the latest Iranian systems are not combat proven or as adequately tested as the systems are typically in the WEST. Therefore, the hype surrounding them.

These are the reasons that why so many countries prefer Western weapons.

and again why you believe all people must go toward the same route ? we have two different vaccine for Polio , one is dead virus and another one is based on the dead virus , in USA and Europe they prefer the one with dead virus and the rest of the world prefer the one with weakened virus can you explain the reason specially is producing and storing the one with weakened virus is far harder .
English please? :lol:

The Americans are fast developing ASBM defences, why? I listened to Dr. Uzi Rubin, Israel's former head of missile defence forces, claiming that the Persian Gulf missile of Iran will very soon be operational and there is absolutely nothing that's not doable. The PG missile flies lower than an actual ASBM missile and it has a smaller range of only 300 km. This makes it less effective, but when the Persian Gulf is concerned, it's actually a benefit. For one, there is less room for operation so the defences have less time to engage the incoming missile and the PG itself is a small body of water.
Iran is basically improving its asymmetric warfare capabilities. US is improving its anti-asymmetric warfare capabilities in response. :)

Iran has already shown that it can hit a stationary naval ship 1/10th the size of a US carrier in the PG. The very same missile is said to be almost ready by Israel's former head of missile defence forces and its role will be to engage US carriers and ships in the PG. :butcher:
Ballistic Missiles can hit large stationary targets. I acknowledge this. This is where factors such as 'defensive capabilities' and 'mobility' come in to the picture.

----------------

At the end of the day, let us hope that Iran and US become friends. Ahmadinejad needs to significantly improve his (Public Relations and Marketing) skills. :lol:

when a war erupted b/w pakistan and india >>> saudi arabia officially will stand by pakistan and lets see what ur lovers in iran going to do . would they support u agents pakistan or will take a side.

I wish that my corrupt and traitor Congress Gov goes through your post and try to understand why the hell India came under US pressure to reduce Iranian Oil....But unfortunately i donot have much choice rather than to wait for next election in my country...

Back
Top Bottom