Status
Not open for further replies.

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan military bombs Afghanistan

shafabakhsh20110203090606983.jpg

Pakistani forces have bombarded "residential areas" and police checkpoints in eastern Afghanistan one day after Afghan and Pakistani troops exchanged fire across border, a top Afghan official says.

Major General Aminullah Amarkhel, commander of first zone of border force in eastern Afghanistan, said Pakistani jets targeted the areas in Gushte district in Nangarhar province on Thursday, a Press TV correspondent reported.

Pakistani troops also attacked "residential areas" and "government buildings" in the area, damaging two police checkpoints in the Thursday attack, according to the report.

The aerial and ground assaults have left no casualties, General Amarkhel went on to say.

The Afghan official condemned the attacks and warned that Afghan forces would respond to them if repeated.

On Wednesday, one Pakistani soldier was killed and three others were left injured after Afghan and Pakistani troops exchanged fire across the border.

The two sides blame each other for provoking the shootout in North Waziristan's Ghulam Khan District.

Afghan and Pakistani border troops have previously exchanged fire across the border.

The incident was the most serious cross-border clash since May 2007, when clashes between Afghan and Pakistani troops left three civilians and a police officer dead.

Afghan and Western officials say Taliban militants hiding in Pakistan's border areas are behind the attacks inside Afghanistan.

RZS/AGB/HRF

PressTV - Pakistan military bombs Afghanistan

According to some other sources, The targets that were hit by PAF were "PRO-TTP" and Some were even NATO/Afghan posts.

what nonsense?????? why would PAF fly into afghanistan and wtf is "pro ttp"!!! wasn't TTP pakistan centric????

Was that a Part of WOT, or Because of The exchange of Fire between the two Security forces yesterday

We won't allow some 3rd rate afghani army to attack Pakistan again.:cheers:

well, i suppose this is only typical. If they dont cooperate bomb em till they do. Oh well, moving on.....:yawn:

what nonsense?????? why would PAF fly into afghanistan and wtf is "pro ttp"!!! wasn't TTP pakistan centric????

don't you know??

Yesterday the afgani army attacked Pakistani soldiers in North Waziristan. They killed 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 Pakistani civilians, and 1 Pakistani police man.

Response is appropriate.

Well targeting in Afghanistan should have been done long time ago, anyway.

And yeah TTP is Pakistan centric, but they have their bases and support coming from the Afghanistan side. Those who have run away are having a good time over there and preparing to be back for a fight.

Had it been upto me, i would have definitely used PAF for precision guided attacks on targets of interest, since the Afghans give them shelter and the US / NATO knowingly all, do not do anything and let these scums cross the border freely whenever they want.

We won't allow some 3rd rate afghani army to attack Pakistan again.:cheers:

Mind Your Tongue...... Disgusting to see such a war monger.... Afghans by themselves are on a turmoil and You are Nothing but helping them get destabilized, and Over that you call them what ever you want?? Kid, This is not the way you need to be,.. Have some humanity....

BS. Press TV is vomiting trash . oh well good when Karzai, and Afghan fighting factions are on board for talks and peace some people are deliberately trying to create hatred by spreading lies.

NO air-strike happened from any side. PERIOD

Well targeting in Afghanistan should have been done long time ago, anyway.

And yeah TTP is Pakistan centric, but they have their bases and support coming from the Afghanistan side. Those who have run away are not having a good time over there and preparing to be back for a fight.

Had it been upto me, i would have definitely used PAF for precision guided attacks on targets of interest, since the Afghans give them shelter and the US / NATO knowingly all, do not do anything and let these scums cross the border freely whenever they want.

with all due respect sir! you crossed the border they have the right to the same!! Wait and watch the NATO fighters come in!!! they provoked you to do what you just did!! :hitwall:

The withdrawl of american forces will leave Pakistan and Afghanistan in a state of cold war once again. We should also send some babur cruise missle!

BS. Press TV is vomiting trash . oh well good when Karzai, and Afghan fighting factions are on board for talks and peace some people are deliberately trying to create hatred by spreading lies.

NO air-strike happened from any side. PERIOD

So did any retaliation took place for the yesterday's strike took place or not

Oh wow this is fun.....I hope not all pakistanis are self deluding like you guys...condoning unprovoked violence and all that....shame on you. I hope at least now you guys wont go off on rants about BSF and aliens in India.

with all due respect sir! you crossed the border they have the right to the same!! Wait and watch the NATO fighters come in!!! they provoked you to do what you just did!! :hitwall:

They have been crossing the border more and they took the start, not us. As i said, had it been upto me, i would have retaliated long time ago, but you know why ours don't retaliate.

Since, Afghan Army can't do stuff on their own, definitely their dirty work is to be done by the US / NATO invaders. And i hope we reply back to them just like we most probably did to the Afghans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom