What's new

Al Qaeda -All roads lead to Karachi

these so called journalists....naveen naqvi and saba imtiaz types they receive money from foriegn forces and right such fairy tale stuff a lame attempt to create a stir....i think our agencies should round them up and try them for high treason and creating mischief in the land....99 years of rigorous imprisonment coupled with monthly sessions of solitary confinement to any one of these will sort all of them out :lol:

why would i waste my time proving it....proof is all around you...

It is not about you wasting your time, you are accusing somebody of something serious, according to the state laws it is called treason and is a punishable crime, either prove it or keep quiet. Where is the prove all around me? i cant see it?

btw is there internet in afghanistan?

yes, there is internet in afghanistan.

i think we should convert the information ministry into Propoganda ministry and all private channels should be shut down...they are a menace...everything that we broadcast should be state run and monitored .we should import in the chinese media model which is an example for the region :cheers:....as i said earlier we have allowed these so called journalists loose...they see dreams and then they wake up and right columns....every tom and dick and harry who knows english becomes a journalist and when he grows old he becomes a senior journalist:lol:o
spreading menace in the land and acting as an enemy's proxy within should be made punishable with capital punishment....these so called journalists go abroad receive funds and assignments and then come back and spread hate....this is the worst form of terrorism

Yeah NATO Should bomb Karachi !! /sarcasm. Operation Karachi Freedom.I am sure you are very liberal and well welcome American fighter jets flying over you.Hopefully one of those will drop a bomb on you.Stop putting all the blame on Pakistan's Armed Forces.:tdown: You know sitting in a air conditioned room and spitting hatred against your own country.Does it feel good?

yes i know truth is hard to digest and sure does hurt ....you are a senior member rather than getting emotional and silly personal attacks try coming up with reasonable answer

OK, so Osama has been killed in Islamabad

Karachite, God bless you and all Muslims such as you -- and Leader and others, run and hide - for a while you will not know what hit and you will be angry but slowly, -- see my post above:pakistan:

OK, so Osama has been killed in Islamabad

Karachite, God bless you and all Muslims such as you -- and Leader and others, run and hide - for a while you will not know what hit and you will be angry but slowly, -- see my post above:pakistan:
Teray moo mai raakh...

Back
Top Bottom