What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

-America already announced its intention to sell Repear(unarmed) to Gulf-Arabs last year at UAE IDEX.
-Israel already selling its UAVs to non-Middle-East muslim countries like Malaysia , Indonasia and Azerbaijan.
-China already sold its UAVs to Pakistan , Iran and many other African muslim countries.
I'm not worried,they will come and buy from us,its like with the other systems of our defence industry that we have allready sold,they can buy anywhere but they bought from us.

I'm not worried,they will come and buy from us,its like with the other systems of our defence industry that we have allready sold,they can buy anywhere but they bought from us.
Its all a question of price/quality.

We should also start to work on something like that...

Aralıksız güneş enerjisiyle çalışan uçak! - Bilim Haberleri

araliksiz_gunes_enerjisiyle_calisan_ucak13970646100_h1145865.jpg

China already sold its UAVs to Pakistan , Iran and many other African muslim countries.

So far as I know - Not yet !

We use locally made UAVs & short-range UCAVs which are either of domestic design or one of those Italians one procured; we've got that department sorted out but a MALE UAV is still on the cards !

Also if we add coproduction to this we have no match... :enjoy:
Yeah its not like Chinese are living 50 cent an hour surely we are country with lowest wages.

Today textile industry in our country is dead because of high wages for workers so we outsource our textile production to countries like Bangladesh and Algeria.

Last edited:
Yeah its not like Chinese are living 50 cent an hour surely we are country with lowest wages.

No... You should add all positives mentioned before... You shouldn't take only coproduction card...

Also i add one more... 'brother country'...

No... You should add all positives mentioned before... You shouldn't take only coproduction card...

Also i add one more... 'brother country'...
Your brother countries' main weapon suppliers are Russia , China and Israel so that card goes right into thrash can too.

Your brother countries' main weapon suppliers are Russia , China and Israel so that card goes right into thrash can too.

Did we start our serial productions ? I think you shouldn't hurry up... This needs time...

And as far as i know SAR has been already integrated.
tzrbx.png

I don't see it in this picture... there's DATALINK antenna, there's FLIR, there's SATCOM antenna... where's SAR?

SATCOM wasn't even a part of the project and I still think it's not necessary. ANKA could finish it's mission even if the DATALINK connection is severed by enemy EW elements

Today textile industry in our country is dead because of high wages for workers so we outsource our textile production to countries like Bangladesh and Algeria.
Why so pessimistic Revojam ?
The higher the living standarts and production costs of a country,the more outsourcing,its a natural flow.
We produce more sophisticated products now.
If you look at China,they are losing to Vietnam,Cambodja,laos,MyanMar etc.

tzrbx.png

I don't see it in this picture... there's DATALINK antenna, there's FLIR, there's SATCOM antenna... where's SAR?

SATCOM wasn't even a part of the project and I still think it's not necessary. ANKA could finish it's mission even if the DATALINK connection is severed by enemy EW elements

Mate, you know this picture is not the real deal. It is either concept drawing or fanboy design to show SATCOM's integration to ANKA.

Correct me if i'm wrong.
tai_anka_1.jpg

The bulge between datalink anttenna and FLIR, contains SAR.

Back
Top Bottom