What's new

Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

Pakistan was cornered here with One Lie, Reports were there Kasab's family stays in Pakistan name of village is known. But Pakistan wanted to listen from India. Pakistan was in state of Denial.
Pranav is with in rights to say so he was speaking to Domestic media India was the aggrieved Party its citizens were brutally murdered I tend to think the Mumbai terrorist had support of Pakistani state agencies mainly ISI.

Mr Manmohan Sing is not a person who speaks without substance.

i guess pak was doin her own investigation and not takin orders from india. there was never a state of denial. we always asked for evidence which u only provided two days back. i dont take media reports as evidence not sure about u.

and i do think manmohan singh is speaking without substance these days. he says how did pak manage to confirm ajmals nationality within 24 hrs whereas pak have alwasy been sayin that investigation started rit after mumbai attack.

Pakistan was cornered here with One Lie, Reports were there Kasab's family stays in Pakistan name of village is known. But Pakistan wanted to listen from India. Pakistan was in state of Denial.
Pranav is with in rights to say so he was speaking to Domestic media India was the aggrieved Party its citizens were brutally murdered I tend to think the Mumbai terrorist had support of Pakistani state agencies mainly ISI.

You aren't following the thread then - Pakistan has confirmed he was Pakistani. If she wanted to lie she would not have admitted to his identity at any point. There was no pressure on that count.

Pakistan's only insistence was that India share evidence and allow access for interrogations of Kasav, basically requests for being allowed to properly investigate the identity of Kasav (that is what India wanted isn't it? An investigation to establish his identity?), instead of being told that, 'sine India says he is Pakistani, and media reports say one thing or the other, Pakistan should do XYZ.

The entire blame for tensions here falls on India and her uncooperative and belligerent attitude.

Mr Manmohan Sing is not a person who speaks without substance.
In this particular instance MMS is speaking with a whole lot of cow dung stuffed in his mouth.

You know why?

All the reports, NYT, WaPO etc., based on viewing the dossier and talking to Western diplomatic sources who have seen the dossier have stated that the evidence in the dossier clearly indicates that no link with Pakistani institutions was found.

So if MMS's own evidence dossier that his government is sharing with world leaders and diplomats concludes that no Pakistani institutions were involved, what else is his allegation against Pakistan except unsubstantiated bullsh*t?

The only ones here who are in a state of denial are some Indians like you, who will actually believe the lies and propaganda of their leaders, even when it is blatantly obvious as I pointed out above.

How utterly blinded and in a 'state of denial can you be!!

Last edited:
So is this the final statement, or are there more flip-flops in the offing?

Just a few hours ago they were saying that the evidence is insufficient?

they only said it was insufficent. and there is nothing wrong in sayin that. what kind of flip flop do u see in there??

Evidence related to prosecution of the individuals captured by Pakistan vs evidence that Kasav is Pakistani are two different issues.

The evidence provided by India no doubt relates to variosu aspects of the Mumbai attacks - the identity of Kasab, his statements, evidence about his handlers etc.

One aspect, probably the easiest one, of Kasav's identity has been confirmed.

There is no 'flip flop' here.

You aren't following the thread then - Pakistan has confirmed he was Pakistani. If she wanted to lie she would not have admitted to his identity at any point. There was no pressure on that count.

Pakistan's only insistence was that India share evidence and allow access for interrogations of Kasav, basically requests for being allowed to properly investigate the identity of Kasav (that is what India wanted isn't it? An investigation to establish his identity?), instead of being told that, 'sine India says he is Pakistani, and media reports say one thing or the other, Pakistan should do XYZ.

Nope Pakistan was in state of Denial even after receiving the evidence India's play of putting international pressure and US envoys visit to Pakistan and FBI's presence in Faridkot recently nailed the lie. What happened to Pakistan NABARD records?

The entire blame for tensions here falls on India and her uncooperative and belligerent attitude.

Un coperativeness ? Pakistan is in state of denial whole world except Pakistan agrees that the terrorist were from Pakistan. Pakistan had the leads terrorist names information were provided to Media.

What else india could do it also has to address domestic fury.

In this particular instance MMS is speaking with a whole lot of cow dung stuffed in his mouth.

You know why?

All the reports, NYT, WaPO etc., base don viewing the dossier and talking to Western diplomatic sources have stated that the evidence in the dossier clearly indicates that no link with Pakistani institutions was found.

So if MMS's own evidence dossier that his government is sharing with world leaders and diplomats concludes that no Pakistani institutions were involved, what else is his allegation against Pakistan except unsubstantiated bullsh*t?

The only ones here who are in a state of denial are some Indians like you, who will actually believe the lies and propaganda of their leaders, even when it is blatantly obvious as I pointed out above.

How utterly blinded and in a 'state of denial can you be!!

Though you are respected and have earned my respect still you do not have stature to say Manmohan Singh speaks whole lot of Cow Dung in his mouth.

He knows what he is talking. Truths are difficult to hide, Nawaz was forced to hide facts Durrani was Sacked, I am not sure about Sherry Rehman but your reaction about us Indians in state of denial is a knee jerk reaction to reports about Kasab.

Not to change the tread, but the next biggest issue for the Pakistanie establishment is to agree on what Kasab has said. That from trainning to planning the operation was done by certain entities, and the pakistanie gov't and military should start to arrest and dismatle those entities. Would not that be fair on Pakistanie side and would show the world that Pakistan is really commited to fighting terrorism hand in hand with the world.

Evidence related to prosecution of the individuals captured by Pakistan vs evidence that Kasav is Pakistani are two different issues.

The evidence provided by India no doubt relates to variosu aspects of the Mumbai attacks - the identity of Kasab, his statements, evidence about his handlers etc.

One aspect, probably the easiest one, of Kasav's identity has been confirmed.

There is no 'flip flop' here.

Are you serious? flip flop can happen any time the precedence is already set.
Its not only ndia evidence but US has gathered much more evidence which was shared to bring Pakistan out of state of Denial. Do you think US envoys travel to Pakistan at the time of sharing evidence was a coincidence ?

I don't think all evidence is shared yet with Pakistan.

Nope Pakistan was in state of Denial even after receiving the evidence India's play of putting international pressure and US envoys visit to Pakistan and FBI's presence in Faridkot recently nailed the lie. What happened to Pakistan NABARD records?
Did India just not give us the evidence yesterday? So what evidence are you talking about? Pleaas read my reply to Stealth on the difference between verifying Kasab's identity and the evidence as it relates to prosecuting JuD and LeT leaders captured.

Un coperativeness ? Pakistan is in state of denial whole world except Pakistan agrees that the terrorist were from Pakistan. Pakistan had the leads terrorist names information were provided to Media.

What else india could do it also has to address domestic fury.
Un-cooperativeness indeed - did India involve Pakistan in any part of the investigation? No

Did India share any evidence with Pakistan to help investigations? No.

Did India even agree in principle to form a joint investigation? NO

Did India share any information at all through official channels until yesterday related to the Mumbai attacks? No.

Did India, despite sharing no evidence, continuously make demands of this and that through the media and threaten war with statements like 'all options are on the table'? Yes.

From all of the above, there is no conclusion that can be reached except that India was steadfastly uncooperative and belligerent towards Pakistan.

I challenge you to show me one area that India cooperated with Pakistan, in the aftermath of the Mumbai attacks.
Though you are respected and have earned my respect still you do not have stature to say Manmohan Singh speaks whole lot of Cow Dung in his mouth.

He knows what he is talking. Truths are difficult to hide, Nawaz was forced to hide facts Durrani was Sacked, I am not sure about Sherry Rehman but your reaction about us Indians in state of denial is a knee jerk reaction to reports about Kasab.

Goodperson - you are denying the facts even when they are staring you in the face.

FACT: India's own evidence dossier clearly states that no institutional Pakistani involvement was found in the attacks.

FACT: MMS and PM say that Pakistani institutions or officials were involved on the basis of speculation.

Unless you can reconcile the two facts above, MMS and PM are indeed lying through their teeth in a mouth full of cow dung.

Last edited:
No need to apologise to any Indians what good have they done except tarnishing Pakistans image besides what stupid Durrani did was totally unacceptable he gave a statement without taking PM into confidence and he got what he deserves, he should hang his head in shame, Why still as we speak the evidence not been shared with INTERPOL? and has any DNA evidence been presented relating to the crime scene to accertain that Ajmal indeed carry out the horrible crime basically there too many questions still unanswered.

Not to change the tread, but the next biggest issue for the Pakistanie establishment is to agree on what Kasab has said. That from trainning to planning the operation was done by certain entities, and the pakistanie gov't and military should start to arrest and dismatle those entities. Would not that be fair on Pakistanie side and would show the world that Pakistan is really commited to fighting terrorism hand in hand with the world.

Aray bhai the Let and JuD leaders interviewed by your own media figures as well as Pakistani and Western media outlets have been complaining about how the government crackdown has severely hit their operations, and how all their assets, schools, clinics, headquarters etc, are under government control.

The GoP is in fact going to be appointing its own officials to continue running the schools and clinics so that students and patients do not suffer.

What is left is a trial of those who were arrested and linked with Mumbai.

No need to apologise to any Indians what good have they done except tarnishing Pakistans image besides what stupid Durrani did was totally unacceptable he gave a statement without taking PM into confidence and he got what he deserves, he should hang his head in shame, Why still as we speak the evidence not been shared with INTERPOL? and has any DNA evidence been presented relating to the crime scene to accertain that Ajmal indeed carry out the horrible crime basically there too many questions still unanswered.

Wow! I did not know that ajmal carring out these crimes was still in question!!!

Well as an India let me apologize to you that Kasab Ajmal is a Pakistanie national and not Indian.

Back
Top Bottom