What's new

"AJK part of PAK" India textbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop your lies Bharti.

Nawaz Sharif ordered PA to vacate their posts and positions, and your cowardly soldiers shot ours in the back as they were going back, because you were badly humiliated.

India is the biggest beggar in the world. Your country receives the most aid in the world. :lol:

Pakistan has more aid per Capita than India...does this makes Pakistan a failed begger nation?

india has acknowledged that AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan belong to Pakistan, bravo - at least the indians have accepted reality.

In the End Bharti Own Books have accepted that Kashmir Belongs to Pakistan, But still they are sending soldiers to die? :lol: Now wat improvement can bring IOK government by banning that Book.. The more you hides the facts the more it makes its appearance.

i think it was publishers mistake nor Indian army's mistake
but good sign for Pakistan.

so they have stated to accept the reality... its good for them, sooner the better they leave our territory

soo wht a big deal if some indian text book mistakenly did some sane thing??
they realize it
Kashmir is part of Pakistan nothing especial in it tht one make a thread on it.

Stupid desk top publisher with non sense cut paste ability

PA will walk in univited. :coffee:

Last time it walked uninvited, i heard it was thrown out :P

On topic: they might have showed that these areas are in pakistan's control, but it doesnt change indian position on kashmir...

PO.K is part and parcel of J&K.. people should stop fighting over petty matters..

PA will walk in univited. :coffee:
Two times they tried...........I would rather say three times............But the last time they tried a new country was born................

Official names should be used. I disagree with the usage of IHK or P-K. Aiwai ki dramay baazi hai.

It is AJK and J&K officially and they should be used. This policy is mandated by this forum and is a bannable offence to use other prejudiced terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom