What's new

"AJK part of PAK" India textbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
kashmir_textbook_mufti1.jpg

I hope they will because the last time they did,they lost 4500 men.(They tried to hide the casualties it but their own prime minister pulled their ears in 2003.)

Yes we have lost this many men in a matter of 10 years.
But the fact is, we have taken and cleaned over 90% of Tribal Areas.
Just look at the U.S. In the same period of time, they have not gripped hold a single state in Afghanistan. They are looking to blame multiple people i.e Haqqani, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Pakistani Taliban, JuD, Iran, ISI, Pakistan Army for an excuse.

I hope they will because the last time they did,they lost 4500 men.(They tried to hide the casualties it but their own prime minister pulled their ears in 2003.)

Cough Cough coffin scandal. You of all people should never talk about hiding casualties.

It was just a mistake, will be corrected within a week!!

Calm down..:coffee:

Cough Cough coffin scandal. You of all people should never talk about hiding casualties.

Thank you for mentioning coffin scandals,it actually proves we purchased no more than 527 Coffins exactly in line with the Official casualty numbers.
But in the case of Pakistan,they didn't even accept their soldier's bodies.

Bwhahaha. Please have some shame. ^

Pakistanion ki khushian bhi kitni choti hoti hain.. one mistake by an idiot in a book and they go super-excited.. As if they were only waiting for this CBSE book to get printed.. :lol:

If "reality" is the operative word here, the Pak members should stop whining relentlessly about Siachen -- coz in reality we control it.

Meanwhile in Kashmir -

Army withdraws textbook showing P0K as 'Azad J&K' - India News - IBNLive

Ouch, that must break a lot of excited hearts here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom