What's new

Air India back in Pakistan

@Imran Khan When did AI stop flying to Pakistan??

FEB 2008 dear because low passenger load .PIA that time using747s to india even .in 2002 both stopped and resume in 2004 also .

PIA boeing 747-367 in Mumbai
1270950.jpg

in recent days 737s and A310s are going to india .

39331.jpg

b737-340-ap-bca-pakistan-international-airlines-pia-pk-mumbai-bombay-bom-vabb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FEB 2008 dear because low passenger load .PIA that time using747s to india even .in 2002 both stopped and resume in 2004 also .

FEB 2008??? Thats a long time, but this cannot be a one way story, if AI was having low passenger load so should PIA, than why did only AI stopped services??

I think 2002 was b'coz of Operation parakram but in 2008 mumbai happened much later.....

FEB 2008??? Thats a long time, but this cannot be a one way story, if AI was having low passenger load so should PIA, than why did only AI stopped services??

I think 2002 was b'coz of Operation parakram but in 2008 mumbai happened much later.....

ohhh mery bhai PIA chosen by passengers that is why . even now PIA is doing it if they have low passengers load why they have weekly 3 flights for every destination ?

i checked now PIA has today two flights for Bangladesh one for nepal and one to india and then back so? my dear all of these regional countries are taken by PIA and they have load otherwise why they operate it why then daily flight to india ?

PIA - Fligh Status

lets race who is more worse :lol: don't call them world worse sir jee you may don't know aviation well there is load of junk of junks in world .in front of those junk air lines both of these are best .:raise:

Nahi bhai. These two countries make up 1.3-1.4 billion people. that being said, their airlines are not on par or better against little islands like UAE and Qatar. :agree:

Nahi bhai. These two countries make up 1.3-1.4 billion people. that being said, their airlines are not on par or better against little islands like UAE. :agree:

MY dear you say it but they are pumping oil money in airline with whole world best peoples they hire for them and we have no oil nor we are allowed to hire people and have too much corruption but still we are not worse believe me we are not there is too much messy airlines we are far better we just need to cut 10k staff and work 5 years with honesty thats all we need .

no indian or pakistani in EU banned list

http://ec.europa.eu/transport/modes/air/safety/air-ban/doc/list_en.pdf

MY dear you say it but they are pumping oil money in airline with whole world best peoples they hire for them and we have no oil nor we are allowed to hire people and have too much corruption but still we are not worse believe me we are not there is too much messy airlines we are far better we just need to cut 10k staff and work 5 years with honesty thats all we need .

no indian or pakistani in EU banned list

http://ec.europa.eu/transport/modes/air/safety/air-ban/doc/list_en.pdf

If PIA can move its base from Karachi to Islamabad due to security situation and and can cut those 10k working staff, they could very well rise back up like they did 20 years ago

If PIA can move its base from Karachi to Islamabad due to security situation and and can cut those 10k working staff, they could rise back up like they did.

and the news for you is they are doing it my bro . first cut employes but in next gov.problem is mess of political workers entry in airline and bloody union

Hold on. So are they moving the base to Islamabad ? :woot:

why not ? just go and see groups of mafia in airlines .MQM ANP PPP groups in airlines are like mafia Dons no work no duty more coruption more harming airlines .i always think if god give me chance i will terminate some70% of corrupt and political backed workers in over night and next day air line will be on its feet . no allowance for any bastard not a single rupee for EX-workers no any free travel and yes not at all corruption tolerate anybody who do corruption i will order to handover police same time .this airline need a dictator even we have to suspend operations for 3 months it will not be any problem .

Back
Top Bottom