What's new

Ahmadinejad again passes remarks on Holocaust, 9/11

[/COLOR]

My point is that why is the holocaust more important then any of the other things in WW2, I bow my head to the people who died in WW2 including the Jews.

Your point is entirely valid. Bud zionism is a racist philosophy that puts jews above hindus christians muslims etc

That is because common humanity, educated thought or any self respect is void in them. You can disagree politically on any and everything- but to deny the holocaust only shows lack of upbringing.

Indeed holocaust was sad, just like ww2, 27 million russians that died, 60 million dead, Mothers, fathers, sons lost, we should pay our respects to those who died.

That is because common humanity, educated thought or any self respect is void in them. You can disagree politically on any and everything- but to deny the holocaust only shows lack of upbringing.

Oh give it a rest retard Zionist jews regard the killing of a muslim hindu christian etc on parr with the death of an animal and lesser than human and you with your fountain of knowledge want to lick their axxs

Again the Wipe off the Map, the Media twisted Dr. Ahmadinejad words, if Iran wanted to wipe out Izrael that means Palestine would be wiped out ? why would Iran Destroy their third holiest site in islam ? Al Aqsa mosque ? Seriously people need to think.

My point is that why is the holocaust more important then any of the other things in WW2, I bow my head to the people who died in WW2 including the Jews.

Let us assume, Tomorrow, There is war between Syria and Turkey. Iran will obviously support asad. Many people dies in war. But Asad Kills many Sunnis by holocaust. He is already killing many.

What we will remember in History ? How many Turk died or Syrian died ? We will remember, How many assad killed in their own people to control syria.

Indeed holocaust was sad, just like ww2, 27 million russians that died, 60 million dead, Mothers, fathers, sons lost, we should pay our respects to those who died.

You are doing a good job ignoring the difference between the Holocaust and other atrocities of WWII.

Evading reality is what brought your people in the ME, and particularly your flag country, to their degraded situation.

I can see that you all comfortably ignore the obvious.

The Holocaust was the biggest atrocity in history not because the largest number of people were massacred (although 6 million, a third of the Jewish people, is a huge number). It is the worst atrocity because it was planned to details and was industrialised - the Nazi regime established a death industry in order to eliminate all the Jews from the face of the earth.

The Nazis massacred other ethnic groups and nationals but not in a systematic way in order to eliminate them completely just because they were born Jewish - men, women and children.

Although the Nazis treated the Slavic nations as inferior they did not plan to exterminate them like bugs in a similar approach to their treatment to the Jews. The wanted the Slavs to be their slaves in the new German Empire.

Capish?

Oh yea and the Zionist Israelis when they painted the shoulders of palestinians in the lebanese refugee camps to distinguish them from the locals so to attack them more easily in the eighties (chatila sorry if spelling wrong)etc) were remembering that hitler had orderd a star of david to be put on jews and jewish property. Dont you see you zionists are doing to the palestinians what nazis did to your lot.

You are doing a good job ignoring the difference between the Holocaust and other atrocities of WWII.

Evading reality is what brought your people in the ME, and particularly your flag country, to their degraded situation.

He is the person who supports assad blindly.Sorry, Dr. Assad.

He even denies he is killing Syrian people.

Let us assume, Tomorrow, There is war between Syria and Turkey. Iran will obviously support asad. Many people dies in war. But Asad Kills many Sunnis by holocaust. He is already killing many.

What we will remember in History ? How many Turk died or Syrian died ? We will remember, How many assad killed in their own people to control syria.

the word holocaust means sacrifice by fire, Dr. Assad is not killing Sunnis there are many sunni supporters he has, back to the point

yea remember what your told, what do you mean Assad killed to control syria ? would you like another Iraq with endless bombings and even more deaths ? you remember from what you view, off topic and derailing the thread.

Oh give it a rest retard Zionist jews regard the killing of a muslim hindu christian etc on parr with the death of an animal and lesser than human and you with your fountain of knowledge want to lick their axxs

Even in PDF is hard to find this concentrated of crap only in one post. You must be proud.

Even in PDF is hard to find this concentrated of crap only in one post. You must be proud.

I note you choose not to address the plight of the palestinians? So you are critical and remind all and sundry of the holocaust which I accept should never be forgotton which occurred 66 odd years ago. But you forget what Zionist IDF did to palestinians in refugee camps in lebanon 30 years go

Shame on zionists for valuing jewish life above hindu christian or muslim lives

Oh yea and the Zionist Israelis when they painted the shoulders of palestinians in the lebanese refugee camps to distinguish them from the locals so to attack them more easily in the eighties (chatila sorry if spelling wrong)etc) were remembering that hitler had orderd a star of david to be put on jews and jewish property. Dont you see you zionists are doing to the palestinians what nazis did to your lot.

If you copy-paste your lies again and again it would not become truth. Sorry to disappoint you.

Derailing the thread again ? Now are we your country is blacked the same as mine.

It's terribly sad that we degenerate into our favorite class of victims - we vie for who has suffered more, who has killed more, who has given more sacrifices - and we say we are civilized - Rent Collecting must end

the word holocaust means sacrifice by fire, Dr. Assad is not killing Sunnis there are many sunni supporters he has, back to the point

yea remember what your told, what do you mean Assad killed to control syria ? would you like another Iraq with endless bombings and even more deaths ? you remember from what you view, off topic and derailing the thread.

So, You want to say whole country supports ? Yes, 30% population.

Many people might know, But i am aware of what's happening there. So, don't say such things. It's easy to know.

Assad's killing machine operates nonstop as protesters blast Russia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hama_massacre

Hama in order to quell a revolt by the Sunni Muslim community against the regime of al-Assad

Back
Top Bottom