What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

@KingMamba93 Do you follow Imam abu hanifa in Namaz, or which Imam?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe this thread has wound down. My task here is done, I have outlasted all the trolls. :pakistan:

@KingMamba93 Do you follow Imam abu hanifa in Namaz, or which Imam?

Depends on the mosque I am in. I have read namaz in shia mosque before, wahabbi, barelvi etc. Each have different ways to pray but each are valid, it does not matter how you pray as long as your prayer is sincere.

Most of my family was ahle hadeeth before becoming Ahmadi nearly a century ago. <<<just a fun fact.

Difference about syedna Isa (as) is that we believe he survived the crucifixion and left in search of the lost tribes of Israel, to go and preach to them, Just like he said his task was...

I posted a verse earlier which described Isa AS return as a sign of day of judgement. What is your response to that?

Most of my family was ahle hadeeth before becoming Ahmadi nearly a century ago. <<<just a fun fact.

Difference about syedna Isa (as) is that we believe he survived the crucifixion and left in search of the lost tribes of Israel, to go and preach to them, Just like he said his task was...

interesting and so he married and has a progeny?!

interesting and so he married and has a progeny?!

No, they believed he passed away and is buried in kashmir. Their claim is based on local legend which their prophet claimed referred to Isa AS. If Hazrat Isa AS had gone to India searching for the lost tribes then why did the Yahudi tribes of India not accept him? Till this day there are yahudi from India, also the people who were attributed to being among the lost tribes, namely Kashmiris and Pashtuns are both known today to having no Semitic links.

Not to mention the first Christians to be recorded in India were in 52 AD through Thomas the Apostle and that too in Kerala. So literally Isa AS accomplished nothing after surviving crucifixion?

No, they believed he passed away and is buried in kashmir. Their claim is based on local legend which their prophet claimed referred to Isa AS. If Hazrat Isa AS had gone to India searching for the lost tribes then why did the Yahudi tribes of India not accept him? Till this day there are yahudi from India, also the people who were attributed to being among the lost tribes, namely Kashmiris and Pashtuns are both known today to having no Semitic links.

REALLY!?!? :woot: LOL You and I should go looking for him...I'll book the resorts in advance :D :D

ooo that story yea heard abt it ....that some people claim he went to Kashmir.... @Pakistani Exile
Well, all Prophets have to act human that includes getting married and getting children...so did he get married? and what about Nabi Isa AS coming back? How do you guys refute that? Bakri ate some verses off? - I heard that story from some Shia people and I was like ookkk...then what happened to the fact that in the Quran :

Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.
the word khattam is used....khatam in Arabic means end...

REALLY!?!? :woot: LOL You and I should go looking for him...I'll book the resorts in advance :D :D

It is in IOK.
BBC News - Tourists flock to 'Jesus's tomb' in Kashmir

You can go and have fun, I know it is not him. His tomb awaits him in Medina and it lays empty right next to the tomb of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. :)

Calling people who have a diffrence of opinnion trolls is a bit harsh, isnt it? :pop:

Alpha you have any more questions? :D I like how you asked me question to try and ascertain my sect despite me telling you I follow none. :P Although most people would consider me orthodox sunni if that makes you happy. :lol:

@Talon @KingMamba93 No offence to anyone but a Bakri eating part of the Quran is Funny and stupid.
Coz Quran was written on Goatskin, Date leaves etc
Goats eat none of that :pop:

It is in IOK.
BBC News - Tourists flock to 'Jesus's tomb' in Kashmir

You and I can go and have fun :D I know it is not him, but it's okay as long as you come along. His tomb awaits him in Medina and it lays empty right next to the tomb of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. :)

Gee thanks.....in that case, I'll get packing :D

:rofl:

man you show up on weird threads...or were you tracing @KingMamba93 :azn:

done with jet lag?! :P

Lmaooo nah I came here purposely to annoy him.....:D

No, im actually heading back to nyc right now...had to go out of state as soon as I got back....so I am still really tiredand adjusting to the time change LOL....but once I get back and unpack, I should be fine! hbu? what are you upto, other than being delusioned that you can handle me if we ever had a fight ehem ehem :D LOL? :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom