What's new

AH-1W Super Cobras are in service for Turkish Army

I think its a great investment buying these Supercobras, People often see this as a rip-off duo the price but they seems to forget we are getting these 3 Supercobras with 7 Other Engines and other spare parts...

I think its a great investment buying these Supercobras, People often see this as a rip-off duo the price but they seems to forget we are getting these 3 Supercobras with 7 Other Engines and other spare parts...
Only retards like killuminati...

Money can not be the subject where lives are at stake. We've spend unimaginable numbers to keep those 7 AH1Ws flying because their mission was critical to fighting with PKK other 30+ AH1P-S series are single-engined they can't fly at high altitudes.

Note that due to horizontally placed exhaust nozzles those 3 AH1Ws have much less heat output and less vulnerable to heat-seeking munitions.

I dont think there are any updated versions of the Supercobras. Beside the Viper but it isnt available to foreign countries...

Other question, why we pay 114 million for 3 choppers with technology of the 80's? And how can these 3 helicopters cost in total 114 milion while each of them are around 15 milion dollar?

Only retards like killuminati...

Money can not be the subject where lives are at stake. We've spend unimaginable numbers to keep those 7 AH1Ws flying because their mission was critical to fighting with PKK other 30+ AH1P-S series are single-engined they can't fly at high altitudes.

Note that due to horizontally placed exhaust nozzles those 3 AH1Ws have much less heat output and less vulnerable to heat-seeking munitions.

Oh do you really care about these lives?? What did you do after all that fallen martyrs this year??

If you want go on that tour, we can dude..

Oh do you really care about these lives?? What did you do after all that fallen martyrs this year??
I sat my arse in the netherlands and talked sh1t on forums.

What do you care, punk? I am not the one who's talking about few million dollars while we're losing lives everyday.

What do you care, punk? I am not the one who's talking about few million dollars while we're losing lives everyday.

Low degree argumentation manners you have thats for sure. Stop acting hypocritically and go to the front then.

Plus he doesn't have an education, doesn't have a job, is exploiting social system of the Netherlands by taking wel-fare and he probably didn't even do his military service in Turkey.

I just want to remind those who believe buying those helos are not necessary and expensive that how many times we had complained and suffered about the lack of support to people in the 'karakol' where ambushed by the terrorists? How many lives did we lose because of the lack of helos support? First think about this. Of course I do not wanna spend my money outside and I prefer to buy domestics helos, but those are not ready yet. In addition, I am sure all you are aware that the KCK/PKK announced that this year is so much important for them so that Karayilan ordered terrorists to intense assaults. In this respect, we all need those helos to defend our soldiers and kill those m@ther f@ckers. If someone thinks "ates dustugu yeri yakar" then those people must check their humanity again and again.

Captured terrorists say as soon as they hear the sound of cobras, they stop whatever they are doing and start running for their life. These cobras, even without a single bullet, save lives.

I just want to remind those who believe buying those helos are not necessary and expensive that how many times we had complained and suffered about the lack of support to people in the 'karakol' where ambushed by the terrorists? How many lives did we lose because of the lack of helos support? First think about this. Of course I do not wanna spend my money outside and I prefer to buy domestics helos, but those are not ready yet. In addition, I am sure all you are aware that the KCK/PKK announced that this year is so much important for them so that Karayilan ordered terrorists to intense assaults. In this respect, we all need those helos to defend our soldiers and kill those m@ther f@ckers. If someone thinks "ates dustugu yeri yakar" then those people must check their humanity again and again.

You guys really think that PKK is stupid? PKK is a terrorist organisation that uses guerilla tactics and just buying attack helo's to give so called support are nonsense because they know us very good and they know how to attack and hide immidiatly. Those choppers are pretty useless if you have very high mountains camouflaged with many trees and caves.. And the dangerzone border is about 300 + km.

How many attack choppers does Turkey have at the moment that are stand by and can serve within a time limit of 5 - 10 minutes to support its soldiers?

30 years we updated our stocks to make improvement on fight agains terror but without any result. If you spend more than 300 billion dollar on this without any result, than you really have to chage mentality and strategy. Thats why i dont support these useless retard things.

Captured terrorists say as soon as they hear the sound of cobras, they stop whatever they are doing and start running for their life. These cobras, even without a single bullet, save lives.

I can testify to that as my own country have fought a mountain insurgents intrusion, attack helos do more than you can even begin to imagine in such conflicts. In our instance we used the Apaches to level the insurgents into tiny smithereens.

Our apache being black in color was nicknamed by the insurgents as "The black she-devil(Al-Jinyyah Al-sowda)" and the name was stuck to it in our military as well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom