What's new

Agni-V to be tested twice this year, could be inducted by 2015

I guess the no. of missiles demanded by the Army. Not in the big numbers because they will be deployed at the border close to china but not with the border with pakistan.

Agni5 is a 5500-5800km missile . It does not required to be deployed in the border.

It can target all the major chinese cities from safe inside India.

THANK YOU CONGRESS FOR MAKING INDIA ICBM SUPERPOWER!!!!

sir please do not forget the scams/corruption done by congress which has drastically hampered our economy and is the reason of global shame that india has to face now-a-days

Nuclear India Have gone through the Period Of Sanction ...... !! :usflag:[/QUOTE]

Sanction by whom? US only. Sanction ended with an agreement to transfer huge nuclear technology transfer by US.

which chinese missile of same criteria reaches 10000km?

Pl Google search DF series of missile. None of them has terminal velocity more than Mach 20 like Agni. I am unable to post you link as I have not completed 30 post yet in PDF.

tera dimag satak gaya hai...:cuckoo:

Real credit goes to scientist and than to A B Bajpayee. He restarted Agni program stoped by Congress under US pressure and also conducted Nuclear test. He gave go ahead to Tejas inspite of oppose by US. So Bajpayee was a real Hero.

Agni 5 is less than 5,000km thus its not an ICBM, it's an IRBM. It will be another decade until its inducted. Probably around 2025.

I have a picture containing the DATA of Indian Missile. It shows various missile ranges with Payload. It seems to be in Russian. As per that picture, range of Agni III technology demonstrator's is 5500 KM with 1.5 ton payload. Agni IIIA has a range of 8100 KM with 1.5 ton payload. Agni IIIB has a range of 8100 KM with 1.5 ton payload and 11,500 K M range with a laser payload with 3 MIRV. Agni IIIC has a range of 10300 KM with 1.05 ton payload with 4 MIRV. Agni III SLBM has a range of 7200 KM with 1.05 ton payload and 11600 KM with 700 KG payload with 3 MIRV.

I have all the reason to believe that. I believe that Agni III A,B,C are the missiles of Agni III series tested till date.

Agni 5 is less than 5,000km thus its not an ICBM, it's an IRBM. It will be another decade until its inducted. Probably around 2025.

The actual range of Agni5 is classified .

The official stated range is 5500-5800km . The actual range will be greater than official range.

So it is an ICBM .

It will enter service in 2015 .

@Guynextdoor2

Stop propagating stupidity
Its achievement for it is achievement for Indian scientists & government .
Please STOP dividing GOI of India in political poles like our neighbors do .
They have difference in politcs not policy like defence , finance etc.
If you are admirer of Congress then you should express on political stage & should vote them .
In my opinion I admire who work well.
I condemn 2G & coal scam as well as coffin scam.
So , don't limit yourself in short mentality & become free thinker , praise who do well & condemn who are bad .
After then India can become develop country .:enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's congress achievement
ahh just like the 2G spectrum achievement or the Coal scam achievement or the C.W.G. achievement or the Sikh genocide achievent.man the Congress has really achieved a lot of things in the past 10 years:cheers:!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom