What's new

Agni V Discussions

Experts believe that Agni 5 ´s success probability is about 60%.

So objectively speaking, what has this Agni 5 launch proves?

This Agni 5 launch proves:

That with 60% sheer luck of not expoiting in mid air, India has

managed to make use of Russian rocket tech(for civilian satellites) to

launch a large pile of bruned up iron crap ( its hypothetical `warhead`,

at least on paper like india´s first `nuclear`sub without nuclear reactor, has surely

been vaporised during re-entry) into a right direction say towards north (by luck -- not

guranteed next time), 5000km away anywhere within the area of 1000km X 600km, say

in an area among Russia, Mongolia, China, Korea, Japan, Philippines...it´s anyone´s guess.

I, for one, welcome India into Elite Club of...

...Bull$hit...:lol:

Looks like this Agni missile has really put lot of agni in your ....

@speeder 2

Wow. crappy Han calculations. The same Han calculations that also say that the earth is flat and that its the sun that revolves around the earth. Speeder 2 is a Han, and I know what Han calculations are like.

Han calculations mistook fossilised Stegosaurs' teeth for anciet dragon's teeth and these teeth were ground into powder and sold in Peking as medicies that cure everything.

The A5's range can be upto 8000km to 9200km with adequate payload and special chromium-based coatings that can reduce drag by 40% and tremendously increases the range by lessening the atmospheric drag around the blunt nose cone of the missile. Only India has these technologies, no US/Russia/china do not have them -

Agni (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

About the launch, my Han friend, it was a huge success and the entire world (except china) acknowledges it. Your problem is because the missile can strike anywhere in your Han-infested country, you tend to downplay its capabilities. But if you think that your imagination would protect your cities from any attack, you're gonna be wrong as would be prompt.

And btw what are km/km accuracy calculations? Must be another load of Han crap. Missile's accuracy is measured by its CEP (Circular Error Probable). Coming to this, the A-5 would have a CEP of about less than 40m. I dont see at all how it would land in SC Sea if aimed at Shanghai (I didn't know shanghai was smaller than 40m). Even if it does land in SCS, the tidal waves thus created would engulf shanghai and you're city would be left in a sort of tsunami.

Your DF-3/4s are loads of stolen Soviet-era technology with horrible accuracy and extremely poor flight control systems. A5's tech is like 40 years ahead of them. Even your present DF-25s use soviet-era systems that are no good. Your DF-21D "quasiballistic missile" is a ton of utter crap. Its dubbed carrier-killer but its CEP is like 50-60m. Complelety foolish, it should have CEP of less than >20m to be effective.

All your chinese missile propaganda seems to be a load of crap, Mr. Han.

@speeder 2

About the launch, my Han friend, it was a huge success and the entire world (except china) acknowledges it. Your
problem is because the missile can strike anywhere in your Han-infested country, you tend to downplay its capabilities. But if you think that your imagination would protect your cities from any attack, you're gonna be wrong as would be prompt.

And btw what are km/km accuracy calculations? Must be another load of Han crap. Missile's accuracy is measured
by its CEP (Circular Error Probable). Coming to this, the A-5 would have a CEP of about less than 40m. I dont see at all how it would land in SC Sea if aimed at Shanghai (I didn't know shanghai was smaller than 40m). Even if it does land in SCS, the tidal waves thus created would engulf shanghai and you're city would be left in a sort of tsunami.

Your DF-3/4s are loads of stolen Soviet-era technology with horrible accuracy and extremely poor flight control
systems. A5's tech is like 40 years ahead of them. Even your present DF-25s use soviet-era systems that are no good. Your DF-21D "quasiballistic missile" is a ton of utter crap. Its dubbed carrier-killer but its CEP is like 50-60m. Complelety foolish, it should have CEP of less than >20m to be effective.

Wrong, China has acknowledged it. These guys are burning out of their f***ing ***.

India successfully tested a 3 stage ICBM, it's war head re-entered earth and hit the target. Witnessed by the vessels. These guys just cant believe India did this, even though they believe every time India tells the world they failed at something.

Let them burn. And let them try their hardest to down play this.

Does it matters if it 1970 tech or 1470. If it suits or requirements(min, deterent), then its enough for us. About spanking, i belive this min deterent is enough for our enemies for atleast couple of decades, not to try any misadventure

@speeder 2

Wow. crappy Han calculations. The same Han calculations that also say that the earth is flat and that its the sun that revolves around the earth. Speeder 2 is a Han, and I know what Han calculations are like.

Han calculations mistook fossilised Stegosaurs' teeth for anciet dragon's teeth and these teeth were ground into powder and sold in Peking as medicies that cure everything.

The A5's range can be upto 8000km to 9200km with adequate payload and special chromium-based coatings that can reduce drag by 40% and tremendously increases the range by lessening the atmospheric drag around the blunt nose cone of the missile. Only India has these technologies, no US/Russia/china do not have them -

Agni (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

About the launch, my Han friend, it was a huge success and the entire world (except china) acknowledges it. Your problem is because the missile can strike anywhere in your Han-infested country, you tend to downplay its capabilities. But if you think that your imagination would protect your cities from any attack, you're gonna be wrong as would be prompt.

And btw what are km/km accuracy calculations? Must be another load of Han crap. Missile's accuracy is measured by its CEP (Circular Error Probable). Coming to this, the A-5 would have a CEP of about less than 40m. I dont see at all how it would land in SC Sea if aimed at Shanghai (I didn't know shanghai was smaller than 40m). Even if it does land in SCS, the tidal waves thus created would engulf shanghai and you're city would be left in a sort of tsunami.

Your DF-3/4s are loads of stolen Soviet-era technology with horrible accuracy and extremely poor flight control systems. A5's tech is like 40 years ahead of them. Even your present DF-25s use soviet-era systems that are no good. Your DF-21D "quasiballistic missile" is a ton of utter crap. Its dubbed carrier-killer but its CEP is like 50-60m. Complelety foolish, it should have CEP of less than >20m to be effective.

LOL at indian self-delusion from imaginary stats and specs!

Well, if the indians want to delude themselves with their 70's era technology missile. Go ahead, knock themselves out. They might find China more than happy to return the favor with far more devastating nuclear weapons.

The Chinese government already responded to india's bragging claims:

1. Agni-V is terribly inaccurate. indians have yet to master any re-entry related technology.

2. Agni-V is heavy, immobile and not survivable.

3. Agni-V will not be in service for quite a few years.

Besides, look at Iran. Iran has better ballistic missiles than india and Iran doesn't pretend it is a global superpower. China's DF-4 is equivalent to the Agni-V but back in the 70's and 80's when we developed this, we didn't consider ourselves a global superpower either.

2ykfbz6.jpg

Bottom line: india managed to manufacture a rocket that can go to first stage separation without blowing up...... but, as usual, they are exaggering themselves to such a degree they are a joke again. Looks like another 1962 spanking is in order to put them in their place!

:rofl: burn baby burn :flame::flame::flame:

We don't need Technology validation certificate from you chinese .....,,,,,Ctrl C & Ctrl V

Wrong, China has acknowledged it. These guys are burning out of their f***ing ***.

Yep, I think you're right, buddy.

This Han has been force-fed all the crap generated by chinese CPC wannabe candidates for mayor posts, and he thinks that they're speaking the truth!

Seriously, what does Mr. Han think when he says chinese have dissapproved the A5? What do the chinese know of A5? They imagine like comic-capers and put their fantasies and comic strips on the net.

Speeder 2 picks up all these crappy comics and thinks he's got some reliable info at hand.

Well, if the indians want to delude themselves with their 70's era technology missile. Go ahead, knock themselves out. They might find China more than happy to return the favor with far more devastating nuclear weapons.

LOLed hard at your Z-10 chopper that has a set of analogue dials in its cockpit that are for backing up the chopper and maintain its flight control when its chinese-quality MFDs fail.

Seriously, no other chopper in the world has something like this! This itself shows the level of distrust the chinese have in their own technology.

This Agni 5 is for 8-year-olds.

1. 5000km is classified as long-distance missile, not intercontinental which is >8000km.

The reentry warhead technology is very different from 5000km to >8000km.

The latter is much much more sophiticated, which are only possessed by US/Rusia/China/France.

India? Sorry, wait till the next life.

2. DRDO´s Indian definition of "accuracy": 1000KM x 600KM :woot:

So called Agni `accurately hit the target`....

it's like saying I accurately threw a stone into the target, which has size of a lake 50 yards in front me.

With 1000x600KM, you try to shoot Shanghai and will end up anywhere between the East China sea and Guan,

probabaly half a way to Haiwii.

If you try to aim at beijing, it would end up ranging from North Japan to Seberia...:rofl:

In comparison, accuracy of China´s DF4 of 1970s was 100X70 km for the first test.

3. 50 tons weight? 6X the Aryan tank? Man, that´s primitive.

So it´s not mobile wahtsoever as DRDO bull$shitted.

4. When DRDO recovers the warhead in the next days, let me know.

I beleive they can´t recover it. It means that its accuracy equals even worse probably = bullcrap.

5. Only after its recovery, show the photo of recovered Agni 5 warhead please?

It can´t. Why? Because it´ll show that it´s been burned into crap during re-entry.

India doesn´t have advanced wind tunnel technologies to test a re-entry warhead

to prevent its melting long before it finishes re-entry.

BTW, only US, Rusia and China have material technology to produce anti-reentry melting

nuke warheads. Not even France and the UK have it. India? Keep dreaming.

6. miniature of nuke warhead:

India even does not have a nuclear warhead small enough to put on the missile.

To miniature the existing one tookk decaded for US-RUS-CHN-FRN.

It would take Indian decades, if ever, provided neither the French nor Rus sell their tech secretly to India.

7. 100kg warhead = primitive 1st generation nuclear tech of 1950s-60s.

In conclusion:

Agni 5 is far less sophiticated than China´s DF4 in warhead and definitly in both accuracy and reentry techologies.

And DF4 was from 1970s...

Yeah, self-boasting so-called `india´s entry into elite club`? elite club of what?

It´s a joke. :wave:

Thanks for your crap analysis...here is answer of your points....
1. 5500km is classified as ICBM...anywasy we dont care as long as it enough to destroy all the major cities of China
2. Agni 5 accuracy was set +/- 50 meter
3. Weight of A5 is 5 tons not 50 tons...even if it is so..who cares as long it go 5000km.
4. Indian ship has seen it hitting the target within 10 meters.
5. Dont talk crap before the recovery of the head
6. Miniature is already there for Agni 1, 2 & 3 so will not be problem..dont worry
7. It can carry 1000kg not 100 kg....and it can be increased for you nearer cities....so cut the crap

Conclusion

you are in shock and talking crap to satisfy your EGO

The Chinese government already responded to india's bragging claims:

1. Agni-V is terribly inaccurate. indians have yet to master any re-entry related technology.

2. Agni-V is heavy, immobile and not survivable.

3. Agni-V will not be in service for quite a few years.

Besides, look at Iran. Iran has better ballistic missiles than india and Iran doesn't pretend it is a global superpower. China's DF-4 is equivalent to the Agni-V but back in the 70's and 80's when we developed this, we didn't consider ourselves a global superpower either.

2ykfbz6.jpg

Bottom line: india managed to manufacture a rocket that can go to first stage separation without blowing up...... but, as usual, they are exaggering themselves to such a degree they are a joke again. Looks like another 1962 spanking is in order to put them in their place!

Agreed. Indians´self congradulation is really something to behold.

Well, renting a Russia nuke sub is claimed as entering elite club of blah blah blah...

Do they know that hiring a Ferrari from Hertz for a couple days doen´t qualify for membership of Ferrari Club?

This time again, being able to launch, a a sheer luck, once a pile of useless burned up waste into a huge geographical area of 1000km X600km is called `accurately`and qualied entering Elite Club of blah blah...

Has any of UNSC 5 memebers formerly recognise this or invited India to the club?

NO, only Indians and Indian media propaganda.

I say the first thing for India is trying to leave Elite Club of Extreme Starvation before anything...

Indians and their mouthes...:no:

c'mon you jokers, get off this thread if you cant contribute anything to the discussion. I'm surprised that despite developing such awesome missiles, china hasnt yet been able to make a a compound that will extinguish the fire your ballsacks seem to be on. dafuq do the mods do anyway? if it was an indian, the message would be removed or the guy banned...in fact i'm waiting for someone to prove me right

@speeder 2

Yet another load of Han crap. Poor chinese Hans, it seems they've lost their brians somewhere on the other side of the great wall of china before coming down to PDF.

We are capable enough of building our own nuclear submarines, mr. crazy han. We have already
done so. The Arihant-class SSBN is pretty much ready. The reactor has been completed, the SLBMs have been tested successfully and are awaiting deployment.

I seriously wonder what Hans would do when it fires its 3500km range K-4 and 6000-7000km range K-5/6 missiles onto the Han-infested land with 200KT nukes.

Chinese hans dont know how to drive a Ferrari at all. They always mistake the brake for the accelerator, press it, and get their skulls bonged on the dashboard again and again, what do you know of Ferrari club?

Again you're back to your crappy Han km/km calculations? Do you read some good information or do you read chinese-origin CPC-generated crazy comic books available on the net for $2 a piece? And about UNSC, my han friend, all members except scaredy china has voiced their support for India to become a permanent member.
Let it be Russia, France, UK, or even US. Only you chinese scaredy copy cats dont want us to become permanent UNSC member. But dont worry, we shall soon be part of the UNSC as permanent member and we'll see how your chinese navy boatriders try to park their rusted ships in Gwadar port or anywhere in IOR.

Your Han calculations and BS has failed yet again, FYI.....BS.

Chinese govt is quite conservative, or very polite I see.

Like what I said earlier, in reality it would take about a decade just to familiarise with re-entry tech that India doesn’t have.

…let alone a decade more, if not decades or ever, to have tech ready for miniaturation of nuke warhead which India has’t either.

Then only after those, you meet the real challenge: advanced materials science that could make the nuke warhead intact during re-entry. Only USA, China, Russia have this tech so far. I believe both UK and France are buying that from the states.

…
To say Agni V is an equivalent to China´s DF-4 of 1970s is an insult to the latter:

DF-4 is in fact streets ahead of Agni V even though categorily they belong to the same generation.

DF-4 were in service, secretly tested countless times, proved, and improved, with proper nuke warhead, and quite mature re-entry tech during late 70s, early 80s. None of those Agni V has.

DF-4´s accuray is staggering 10X better than Agni V´s!

If DF-4 is F-16 Block50, then Agni V is LCA Tejas on paper.

Agni V, I suspect, will eventually become another infamous Indian white elephant, just like Tejas, Aryan tank, etc.

Chinese govt is quite conservative, or very polite I see.

Like what I said earlier, in reality it would take about a decade just to familiarise with re-entry tech that India doesn’t have.

…let alone a decade more, if not decades or ever, to have tech ready for miniaturation of nuke warhead which India has’t either.

Then only after those, you meet the real challenge: advanced materials science that could make the nuke warhead intact during re-entry. Only USA, China, Russia have this tech so far. I believe both UK and France are buying that from the states.

…
To say Agni V is an equivalent to China´s DF-4 of 1970s is an insult to the latter:

DF-4 is in fact streets ahead of Agni V even though categorily they belong to the same generation.

DF-4 were in service, secretly tested countless times, proved, and improved, with proper nuke warhead, and quite mature re-entry tech during late 70s, early 80s. None of those Agni V has. If DF-4 is F-16 Block50, then Agni V is LCA Tejas on paper.

Agni V, I suspect, will eventually become another infamous Indian white elephant, just like Tejas, Aryan tank, etc.

Wow your so butt hurt mate. Atleast dont make it this obvious.

Back
Top Bottom