What's new

Agni-5 can target our Harbin city: Chinese daily

Why is everybody talking about 1962 that's like more than 5o years ago.

Or half a century,

A great deal of many things have happened since then.
Just minor events like
the computer age
the dawn of the new Millennium
A complete shift in the world order.
Creation of the world wide web.

Can we be a little less antagonistic this time round.
Now people keep saying some one else is provoking them.
But it really shouldn't matter.
Because

"An eye for an eye, makes the whole word blind"
-Ghandi

SURRENDER OF JAPAN, 2 September 1945
Surrender of Japan, Tokyo Bay, 2 September 1945

General of the Army Douglas MacArthur, Supreme Allied Commander, reading his speech to open the surrender ceremonies, on board USS Missouri (BB-63).
The representatives of the Allied Powers are behind him, including (from left to right):
Admiral Sir Bruce Fraser, RN, United Kingdom;
Lieutenant General Kuzma Derevyanko, Soviet Union;
General Sir Thomas Blamey, Australia;
Colonel Lawrence Moore Cosgrave, Canada;
General Jacques LeClerc, France;
Admiral Conrad E.L. Helfrich, The Netherlands and
Air Vice Marshall Leonard M. Isitt, New Zealand.
Lieutenant General Richard K. Sutherland, U.S. Army, is just to the right of Air Vice Marshall Isitt.
Off camera, to left, are the representative of China, General Hsu Yung-chang, and the U.S. representative, Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, USN.
Framed flag in upper left is that flown by Commodore Matthew C. Perry's flagship when she entered Tokyo Bay in 1853.

Learn some real history and shut up, ok ? :smitten:
:pakistan::china:

Ohh really this means china defeated Japan huh??buddy there were representative from NZ and Canada and Netherlands too ..Is that mean they defeated Japan??next time if you are trying to twist the history do some better job ok...or try to preach some one else

Well said :cheers:

Most people who fought in that war are either dead or too old to be sane now...

Personally I would hate a fight between China and India because my stocks will definitely drop. But if they have to fight, of course I would prefer China to win because my stocks won't drop as much if India wins... Finally if India wins, it will turn all Chinese into Dalits and we will be forced to live in slums... :frown:

Why is everybody talking about 1962 that's like more than 5o years ago.

Or half a century,

A great deal of many things have happened since then.
Just minor events like
the computer age
the dawn of the new Millennium
A complete shift in the world order.
Creation of the world wide web.

Can we be a little less antagonistic this time round.
Now people keep saying some one else is provoking them.
But it really shouldn't matter.
Because

"An eye for an eye, makes the whole word blind"
-Ghandi

Personally I would hate a fight between China and India because my stocks will definitely drop. But if they have to fight, of course I would prefer China to win because my stocks won't drop as much if India wins... Finally if India wins, it will turn all Chinese into Dalits and we will be forced to live in slums... :frown:

Either support or oppose. Don't do both at the same time

Ohh really this means china defeated Japan huh??buddy there were representative from NZ and Canada and Netherlands too ..Is that mean they defeated Japan??next time if you are trying to twist the history do some better job ok...or try to preach some one else

1aedbf98d067aca65cfd6e53826f08a7.jpg

Damn, Do you understand whats the meaning of allies in WW-2 ?

Every nation within the allies contributes in someway lead to the

defeat of Japan, China happened to be one of the main reason thats

cause the defeat of Japan, yes, China sacrificed alot of people, but we

still able to hold on until the final victory.

Look, i gave you LINK to prove Japan did surrender to China,

Now, your turn to provide LINK to support your rant !!!

If you can't, it will be nothing but bad breath shooting out from your

big mouth !!
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Ai Ai Ai
At least we can agree on somethings. :cheers:

And not the Dalits part if you getting any funny ideas.:angry:

I suppose that's as good a common grounds as any.:undecided:
We can however try to expand on that.

big mouth !!

Chill dude Chill.

The Seat on the security Council for the original China. not the communist one. was proof that Japan also surrender to China.
as it did to all the allied powers.

But do acknowledge that it was , in way a team effort. All allied nations including India helped defeat the axis powers.

big mouth !!

Get a life dude...China is not at all a reason for the defeat of Japan..Before US attack Japan most part of your country was under Japan ..yes i agree with lots of Chinese citizens laid their lives to protect their country and i respect their courage..You where there in that ship because you were a ally member just like NZ and Netherlands...

Do you know who General Douglas MacArthur is??he is the one who ordered Japanese surrender.. you guys was only in the right place in right time..And also check who helped you guys defending against Japan ?So next time when you boast your self over Japan surrendering to you ..Think that this was with the help of your arch enemies US and USSR and your country has nothing to do with it other than some citizens lay their life resisting Japans aggression

Second Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On August 6, an American B-29 bomber dropped the first atomic bomb used in combat on Hiroshima. On August 9, the Soviet Union renounced its non-aggression pact with Japan and attacked the Japanese in Manchuria, fulfilling its Yalta Conference pledge to attack the Japanese within three months after the end of the war in Europe. The attack was made by three Soviet army groups.

Japanese soldiers giving themselves up to the Soviet Red Army.
In less than two weeks the Kwantung Army in Manchuria, consisting of over a million men but lacking in adequate armor, artillery, or air support, and depleted of many of its best soldiers by the demands of the Allies' Pacific drive, had been destroyed by the Soviets. On August 9, a second atomic bomb was dropped by the United States on Nagasaki. Emperor Hirohito officially capitulated to the Allies on August 15, 1945, and the official surrender was signed aboard the battleship USS Missouri on September 2.

Japanese troops surrendering to the Chinese.

After Allied victory in the Pacific, General Douglas MacArthur ordered all Japanese forces within China (excluding Manchuria), Formosa and French Indo-China north of 16° north latitude to surrender to Chiang Kai-shek, and the Japanese troops in China formally surrendered on September 9, 1945.

Too much of bad smell coming from my mouth huh??

But do acknowledge that it was , in way a team effort. All allied nations including India helped defeat the axis powers.

A team effort? maybe,
but the british india was not a player yet, ,its white master was. india was at most the most troubling asset of the Great Britain during the WWII.

Without Gen. Du's victory and Chinese soilders' sacrifice in burma, Nehru would have to win your independence from the japanese.

Last edited:

big mouth !!

dont talk about ww-2.... coz thats a fight between two GROUP of countries.......

in that sense India+US or Russia-US or even PAK-US or Taiwan-US can anyday cook up the chinese pla.....i mean just pick any combination of two countries from this world with US in it and pla will be gone....

got the point..???

sp plz dont talk illogically about ww-2...
and secondly do not make a group victory as a sole victory for urself... without US nuking Japan or without US being on ur side at that time...the Japanese would have again taught u lessons in humility that time also for sure...

with US India would have surely defeated u in 1962...

talk about one on one....if u can post ANYTHING to prove one on one with Japan u beat them.....than u r right about China beating Japan.....:tup:

and in one on one the Japanese did teach u a few lessons in humility....that is what matters one on one .... so dont talk about group fight again...i hope u understand that.....:cheers:

Last edited:
dont talk about ww-2.... coz thats a fight between two GROUP of countries.......

in that sense India+US or Russia-US or even PAK-US or Taiwan-US can anyday cook up the chinese pla.....i mean just pick any combination of two countries from this world with US in it and pla will be gone....

got the point..???

sp plz dont talk illogically about ww-2...
and secondly do not make a group victory as a sole victory for urself... without US nuking Japan or without US being on ur side at that time...the Japanese would have again taught u lessons in humility that time also for sure...

with US India would have surely defeated u in 1962...

talk about one on one....if u can post ANYTHING to prove one on one with Japan u beat them.....than u r right about China beating Japan.....:tup:

and in one on one the Japanese did teack u a few lessons in humility....that is what matters one on one .... so dont talk about group fight again...i hope u understand that.....:cheers:

First of all, will you please stop posting a real long post every time ?

Just cut your B.S. in short, ok ?

Talking about one on one, Did Chinese kicked your Indians A@S in

1962 One On One ? Yes or No ? man enough to answer such a

simple question ?

Now, stop trolling and stick back to the topic;

May be you Indians should fix the problem that cause failure of Agni-2

test first before dreaming about the so-called Agni-5 will sure help to

avoid further embarrassment.:smitten::pakistan::china:

First of all, will you please stop posting a real long post every time ?

Just cut your B.S. in short, ok ?

Talking about one on one, Did Chinese kicked your Indians A@S in

1962 One On One ? Yes or No ? man enough to answer such a

simple question ?

Now, stop trolling and stick back to the topic;

May be you Indians should fix the problem that cause failure of Agni-2

test first before dreaming about the so-called Agni-5 will sure help to

avoid further embarrassment.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Well other than defeating an unprepared Army what do you have to take pride of??Forgot a$$ kicked by us on 1967??forgot a$$ kicked by Vietnamese ???? forgot a$$ kicked by USSR??? the last major victory you had is rolling tanks on your own people go and be proud of that :china:

Well other than defeating an unprepared Army what do you have to take pride of??Forgot a$$ kicked by us on 1967??forgot a$$ kicked by Vietnamese ???? forgot a$$ kicked by USSR??? the last major victory you had is rolling tanks on your own people go and be proud of that :china:

Stop trolling or you will be reported, from now on no more reply to

trolls. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom