What's new

After Vote, Pakistan’s Strongest Ally Should Be India

funny here nobody reacts to visit by anyone to India. Even Maulana Fazlur Rehman visited India few times.

its all depends on will MMS elected govt act according to its diplomatic rules or will it be bowed down by Hindu Militant groups in India

Uff ye kambakht angrezi.... ;)

Uff ye kambakht angrezi.... ;)

angrezi nahi angreji ab hum ap ki tarha angrezon k munshi thori thay

The question is not about Standing in court but Agreeing to do something on a diplomatic level and then backtracking from it , But again , you guys are masters at it .

Lets Hope Nawaz's visit to India gives another military rule to Pakistan :D .

ISI has nothing to do with diplomatic compromises.

again tell me will anti-congress Hindu extremist groups allow Nawaz to visit

angrezi nahi angreji ab hum ap ki tarha angrezon k munshi thori thay

ISI has nothing to do with diplomatic compromises.

again tell me will anti-congress Hindu extremist groups allow Nawaz to visit

It is not their right to allow or Bar someone . But they can Protest .

In India People Protest ( Hindu Extremist in your words ) which is cool for a democracy and Govt. listens to them .

Meanwhile in Pakistan Military Protests to visit of a Personnel of Other department . Cool in its own way :D

Good MMS invited Nawaz Sharif but the biggest question remains will the Hindu Extremists allow his visit or usual MMS and his elected govt will bow down to Hindu militant groups?

Oh Angreji wali Aunty... Yeh Hindu extremist hi the jo Lahore tak Bus le ke aye the... leking kuch logon ko ungali karne ki adat thi ... kya karain.

Oh Angreji wali Aunty... Yeh Hindu extremist hi the jo Lahore tak Bus le ke aye the... leking kuch logon ko ungali karne ki adat thi ... kya karain.

hamari ungli har wakt ap ki uss main hee phansi rehti ha kia?

sawal wahi ha jis ka ap nay abhi tak jawab nahi dia k will Hindu extremist allow Nawaz Sharif visit when the fact is that all these anti-Congress Hindu extremists had been against visit by Pakistanis.

Can you being an Indian shed some light over the mindset there about NS possible visit?

Kis main?

In return hamaara haath nahi hathoda hai. ;)

sawal wahi ha jis ka ap nay abhi tak jawab nahi dia k will Hindu extremist allow Nawaz Sharif visit when the fact is that all these anti-Congress Hindu extremists had been against visit by Pakistanis.

Can you being an Indian shed some light over the mindset there about NS possible visit?

We even allowed Musharraf to come after Kargil.

NS is cool. We will allow him.

That depends on how Muslim terrorists groups in Pakistan react to visit .Also how about Another Kargil and Military Rule Maybe ??

Funny that an Indian poster is having virtual orgasm about Kargil and military rule.

I mean if it was a rabbid rabit Islamist Mullah. Perhaps perhaps it makes sense.

But an Indian????

-- Allah meri Tauba.

Koshish to apki yahi hoti hai...aur pichle 60-65 saal se yahi hai.. ki ungali phasi rahe... Haath kat gaya lekin ungli karne ki adart nahi gayi...

State guest ki tarh aye...aur behave kare... kuch le ke aye..kuch le ke jaye... Jaise hall karne wale hamare yaha hain...waise tumhare yahan pe....

Ab tum logon ko sirf hall karne wale hi dikhte hain to koi kya kare...

To aap angrezon ke kya thay?

Chowkidaar?

Army me Pathans over represented thay apni population ke mukaabale...

The Shahjahanpur Levy was supposed to be infantry regiment

State guest ki tarh aye...aur behave kare... kuch le ke aye..kuch le ke jaye... Jaise hall karne wale hamare yaha hain...waise tumhare yahan pe....

Ab tum logon ko sirf hall karne wale hi dikhte hain to koi kya kare...

You did not answer my question.

How will Hindu extremists in India react to this visit if supposed to take place.

Wasnt there some int'l tribunal where India won the case? Also it is run of river dams , I hear and as per treaty its allowed.
Kindly explain why you think India is violaitng

My dear dear priti,

I enjoy your posts.

But on this one you gotta readup. There is a relatively unbiased report by a South African expert. Pretty recent too.

It is an eye opener.

peace

Funny that an Indian poster is having virtual orgasm about Kargil and military rule.

I mean if it was a rabbid rabit Islamist Mullah. Perhaps perhaps it makes sense.

But an Indian????

-- Allah meri Tauba.

Aap in cheezon ko bahut seriously lay latay ho.

You plan for the worst and hope for the best. There is no guarantee that another Kargil can't happen unless we are ready to handle it.

Sir my dear sir.

You are living in the 50s.

The latest plan of India building 200+ dams will practically stop all the water.

Sindh TAS agreement was that India will not build storage dams.

Well that piece of paper has been torn away by Indian Baboos.

Please educate yourself on this. Please educate yourself.

thank you

Please take it up before the ICJ and lose again.

Back
Top Bottom