What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If USA will provide money to TTP it is again going to hit hard Afghans since this money might go towards Afghan taliban too who in result would do what they usually do. ;)

There is only one option. Accept Pakistan's sovereignty and Pakistan will do the same in exchange. Nothing wrong in that in my opinion. :)

You are the one who interfering sovereignty if Afghanistan again and again (by creating Taliban and now sheltering them)

As you said by yourself they usually have experience of Taliban but its hard for you play with fire ...

You are the one who interfering sovereignty if Afghanistan again and again (by creating Taliban and now sheltering them)

Man, I certainly wish the ISI was as capable as you claim it is: create the world's most powerful terrorist organisation that even World Super Powers couldn't defeat :rolleyes:

As you said by yourself they usually have experience of Taliban but its hard for you play with fire ...

We created Taliban because of Afghans like OP. No such behavior no Talibans. Simple. And we will have to go for such options if they continue with such behavior. It is them that are playing with fire.

llol again underestimating india. its allright. u provoke us in afghan. will break ur balochistan apart.

Just try and Ghauri, Haft-2 Abdali, and Ghaznavid nuclear missiles will fly all across hindustan.
I am sure real Afghan Muslim Mujaheddin will be proud of that day.

loooooool
Nobody Like India in the region:
Pakistan, China, Kashmir, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and now Iran

lol even iran doesn't like you, the same chabahar port that u guys funded is giving electricty to gwadar hahaha :lol:

Reacting to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's comments that the US was engaging in "very intense and very blunt" conversations with India and others like China and Turkey to stop importing oil from Iran in order to pressure Tehran over its covert nuclear programme, officials in New Delhi yesterday said they would not be "coerced" by any country.

And reinforcing its stand defying Western sanctions, India recently used Chabahar port in southeastern Iran for the first time ever to transport 100,000 metric tons of wheat to Afghanistan as part of its humanitarian aid to the war-torn country.

India helped build Chabahar a decade ago to provide it access to Afghanistan and Central Asia- banned by neighbouring nuclear rival Pakistan- and is involved in constructing a 560-mile long rail line from the Zabul iron ore mines in southern Afghanistan to the Iranian port.

Along with Iran and Afghanistan it also has an agreement to accord Indian goods, headed for Central Asia and Afghanistan preferential treatment and tariff reductions at Chabahar, an arrangement it plans to exploit imminently.

A defiant India was also dispatching a large trade delegation to Iran later this month to explore business opportunities created by Western sanctions.

India begins use of Chabahar port in Iran despite international pressure - Telegraph

:azn:

loooooool
Nobody Like India in the region:
Pakistan, China, Kashmir, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and now Iran

Kashmir ?? :lol: Ohh you unfulfilled dream :rofl:

Srilanka, Bangladesh ???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Iran ??:rofl::rofl:

Now replace China or Pakistan in the place of India in your post you will get you answer

Don't forget Nepal :coffee:

How do you forget Bhutan, Myanmar, Maldives ?????

Kashmir ?? :lol: Ohh you unfulfilled dream :rofl:
Srilanka, Bangladesh ???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Iran ??:rofl::rofl:

Well, you're either not aware of the facts or just simply in denial mode; and I'm pretty sure it's the last one.

Wish there was a button which I could press to turn Bharti Denial Mode off...

Hey mr do u just search up threads that say someone hates pakistan just to troll

No it was the top discussed thread. All I replied was that I had loads of Afghan friends in LA, but your racist countrymen started taking a dig on Hindus. Hell their frustration even created this thread :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/177888-why-indian-hindus-so-black-ugly.html

Burns? But it's the Bharti fact; a Shupah Powah with more poor than the entire Africa :laugh:

I'll leave it at that..

Naw no need to be a super power. Enough internal problems as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom