What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

I'm upset because a wife beating army tinhead is dipping into his racist upbringing to imply that hindu kashmiri pundits do not exist? No merely mildly amused at the pakistani identity circus. Semitic my behind!

I liked the term you used , "Circus" . Indeed , it is a "Circus"

Okay.. we accept's Pakistanis offer !!

But since we are piss poor we don't have $$ to transport our troops through air.. will ya let us march through your territorry ? :P

Equipment only. Troops can fly.

Its just a couple years old, unlike IA which comes from British legacy and PA which comes from British and now American legacy, these guys are finding their feet now. They have a fighting culture but lack discipline and are not used things like army doctrines, chain of command etc.

It's not a question of discipline, but certain other factors which NATO never quite wrapped their minds around. Will India fare better? Why not give it the old try and find out? ;)

The third world country is already there. That's why you have so many freedom movements ;)

You are right because of india no one has freedom of movement in Afghanistan, so indians should be kicked out. That may be coming.

^^
So why don't the likes of General Idune go into Afghanistan and bash up all the RAW and other intelligence machines of India - and do Pakistan and Afghanistan a favor. And hopefully take a huge chunk of Bangla population to Afghanistan and teach those poor Afghans how to grow some crops... Honestly, you guys are really good at populating everywhere. Afghanistan could have another ethnic group. Bangla ! (General Idune would be hero emeritus)

I'm upset because a wife beating army tinhead is dipping into his racist upbringing to imply that hindu kashmiri pundits do not exist? No merely mildly amused at the pakistani identity circus. Semitic my behind!

Why do you resort to personal attacks?

Can't you be civil while discussing?

You are right because of india no one has freedom of movement in Afghanistan, so indians should be kicked out. That may be coming.

Come on jamaati razakar. Try better. They dont teach that well in Jammati madrassa's in Bangladesh :)

Aja....kare le... come and kick Indians out ... :lol:

Razakar's are getting hanged and Jammati's are getting kicked. He is just frustrated over these things. Its understandable.

Equipment only. Troops can fly.

It's not a question of discipline, but certain other factors which NATO never quite wrapped their minds around. Will India fare better? Why not give it the old try and find out? ;)

What are you talking about?

Somebody should tell the Afghans that IA itself is rejecting almost anything churned out of DRDO / ISRO jugglery. Even the INSAS assault rifle has been rejected forcing IA to opt for imports.

Somebody should tell the Afghans that IA itself is rejecting almost anything churned out of DRDO / ISRO jugglery. Even the INSAS assault rifle has been rejected forcing IA to opt for imports.

But the trucks, artillery and close air support helicopters they're asking for are in service, and in huge numbers.

Butt derives from Bhat, its a sub-caste of Brahmins and its a common last name in Kashmir and Kashmiris among Hindus and Muslims alike.

I'm surprised he does not know that but knows about his ''semitic'' origins :)

You know the courteous thing to do is to quote or at the very least 'mention' someone if you're going to talk about him !

I never said that I'm of semitic descent but merely pointed out thats the origin theory I've often heard being promulgated by both Pashtuns & Kashmiris alike. I do not know about the origins of Kashmir & Kashmiris nor the differences in our complexions, our facial features & the unique attributes of our culture & our language when compared with the rest of India & Pakistan & in the absence of anything conclusive different myths & legends emerge which are wholly either unsubstantiated by facts or are mere opinions of 'people' & 'societies' ! You can read more about it here : Theory of Kashmiri descent from lost tribes of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as the origin of the name 'Butt' from Bhat & in turn from the Sanskrit Bhatta - Yes...I've heard about that ! I do not buy into the etymology of it per se for I've heard & read other view but nor did I deny any connection of it with Bhat or Bhatta.

There is no identity crisis here & no circus to speak of were it not for your eagerness to assume before even asking me, you would not have concluded as such. But then again if Indians would ever learn to listen to what we're saying much of the fluff that your media feeds you wouldn't stick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom