What's new

Afghans asks India trucks, light mountain artillery, close air support etc

Nope.. just when we are bored of making unmarked graves in the valley. we can shift there.. we are in No Hurry !!

No, I think you guys are too scared to come to Afghanistan.

Come on, the US is begging you to fill the gap in 2014 and bring your troops to Afghanistan.

Don't be scared little Girl.

No, I think you guys are too scared to come to Afghanistan.

Come on, the US is begging you to fill the gap in 2014 and bring your troops to Afghanistan.

Don't be scared little Girl.

Not necessary troops. They just want to see more Indian influence in Afghanistan.

Last time our army marched, some country broke.. so be careful what you wish for ;)

Nope,last time the Indian army marched,they began tripping on their own mines (2001 standoff).
Saddening that the Afghans are inclining to Indians to such levels,I had great expectations about Afghanistan normalizing and even shifting towards the Pakistani side of the spectrum.

Nope,last time the Indian army marched,they began tripping on their own mines (2001 standoff).
Saddening that the Afghans are inclining to Indians to such levels,I had great expectations about Afghanistan normalizing and even shifting towards the Pakistani side of the spectrum.

Must be a revelation for you guys. that they don't give a rat's a$$ about pakistani side of "spectrum" :lol:

After the apache & chinook deal india should press the americans to make sure that at least 2 squads of lca mark2 to be inducted in afghan af, otherwise india will prefer those super heavy mil's

But this third world country is one of the leading regional donors to Afghanistan. ;)

Let them do what they want. It is all for a motive. Their own people starve, while they are trying to flex muscle. To us, it is hilarious.

Their elite want to become wealthier while they try to sell their position to the ordinary man in India.

We in Pakistan are happy. We are content. And we want to watch the show. :rofl:

Right answer!

I am also 1/6 Sulmankhel. By the way one thing I didn't understand, have to ask dad about it "akakhel"...

Man this is confusing, how did you reach to that number? I mean either your mom side can be Suleimankhel or Dad side, isn't it? so how exactly are you 1/6th ? and are you sure you are not 1/8th?? ;)

Dude, your wet dreams are getting out of control.

Please, stop it.

you will never change.... your display pic shows that you got age but not maturity...:taz:... still you are elite member..

Dude, your wet dreams are getting out of control.

Please, stop it.

you will never change.... your display pic shows that you got age but not maturity...:taz:... still you are elite member..

So Pakistan has problem only if Afghans buy the mentioned military equipments from India or will they have problem if they buy those things from any other nation? I mean do they want ANA to use lathis and stones to secure their areas and want to be taken seriously on that..

In the end, can they do anything to counter the sale? One thing for sure they can use is Taliban but in my opinion, if they do then they will repeating the mistakes of 80's/90's and they will end up more messed up then they are today..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom