What's new

Afghanistan V India - SAFF Championship 2011

Best of luck to both teams:tup:. Why Indian Goalkeeper Subrata Paul is not playing in SAFFC.

tickets are available?? I wana watch this match tommorw in stadium,someone please tell me where can i get the tickets from.

Can someone please explain to me why Yusufzai got a red card? Like, what did he do wrong? And what was the penalty for? Confused! :undecided:

As soon as Yusufzai was out I realized how important a good goalkeeper for the team is, the guy is a gem! Congrats to India and better luck next time to Afghanistan, we played well and at least won ACC T20 LOL. :P

India Win SAFF Title Again:

India beat Afghanistan 4-0 in the final for their 6th SAFF title..:toast_sign:

I was there in the stadium during the match!! It was really good first half both teams played well and afghans were on attack but in the later half we played well..Crowd was really nice and afghans were there in good numbers...

I like afghan chicks... beautiful babes..:smitten:

Can someone please explain to me why Yusufzai got a red card? Like, what did he do wrong? And what was the penalty for? Confused! :undecided:

As soon as Yusufzai was out I realized how important a good goalkeeper for the team is, the guy is a gem! Congrats to India and better luck next time to Afghanistan, we played well and at least won ACC T20 LOL. :P

The Goal Keeper was shown red card for abusing the referee. Penulty for tripping jeje inside box. We can think it be harsh but these are according to rule of fifa. Actually in our countries (including India) standard of referee is very poor and some offenses are condoned by the referees. Naturally we suffer when their is a strict referee from fifa. It happened with India earlier.

Afghanistan team dominated the first half but a mistake they made was blowing them off in that half itself which allowed India to come back in the second half. They should have maintained a balance approach. Clearly India was waiting them to become tired. Next mistake was done by the Goal Keeper. 0-1 was not a big set back with 25 minutes in hand. But the team lost focus completely. This man whoever he is needed a scolding for his childish attitude which spoilt the hard work of his team mates.

However Afghanistan has proved if proper infrastructure and exposure is provided they can be as good as their western neighbours which is a giant in Asian football. They look like a top team in from Middle east in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom