What's new

Afghanistan V India - SAFF Championship 2011

You have no idea about the gurkhas. :lol:

Yeah may be I am under estimating them :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

There are 60,000 Afghan refugees estimated to be living in New Delhi :woot::woot: + ten thousands of Afghans who comes India for education/medical treatment etc.

So you can say that India have a mini Afghanistan in New Delhi. :lol:

I hope both side fans should come for this match it will increase it's popularity both in India and Afghanistan.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

I'm sure nobody wants to die in a football match .:woot: Good luck with the match.

Thanks, discipline is a good thing I was just kidding around.

No mate not all of them....Gorkhas make only small percentage of population , besides war or football a little discipline is expected anyway...and that too against Afghanistan,? who despite all the hardship they are suffering ,are in the final !!!!

Just kidding man.

All the best to both Afg & India.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

no matter what happen b/w Afghan n Pakistan, a Muslim will support Muslim.

That's why you stopped their fuel supplies. :rolleyes:

That's why you stopped their fuel supplies. :rolleyes:

LOL ... when Afghanistan joined NATO.

besides i ve already excluded current issues from my post. so no need to ask . Troll

guys don't turn this thread into fight...i don't mind other threads being turned into fights but not this one :P

Not regarding the NATO supplies. What Pakistan did to NATO supplies was justified.

I'm talking of fuel to Afghan civilians. Oil supply to Afghanistan also stopped at Torkham

We have fuel/gas shortage within Pakistan

Did you read the article?

Requesting anonymity, the official said that they were instructed to send back all the private oil tankers parked at Torkham border. “Probably it is a pressure tactics and also a preventive measure in order to protect the oil tankers from any terror attack,” he said.

Confirming the new development, Nasir Khan, a clearing agent at Torkham said that at least 69 oil tankers were sent back. He said that the orders were issued all of a sudden and fuel suppliers were not given any prior notice.

The government had on October 22 ordered suspension of oil export to Afghanistan on the pretext that petrol and diesel were smuggled back to the Pakistani border towns and sold at lower prices.

I did not know that Afghanistan got women nation team as well wow :D

Afghan+Women+National+Football+Team+Play+Match+NbzCaJM4v40l.jpg

Afghan+Women+National+Football+Team+Play+Match+MxQ9dzgVssEl.jpg

Afghan+Women+National+Football+Team+Play+Match+zRRxfc2RhGEl.jpg

Probably it is a pressure tactics and also a preventive measure in order to protect the oil tankers from any terror attack,” he said.

Why are you Muslims instead of supporting the Muslims in Afghanistan adopting pressure tactics on them ?

Your post was silly & hypocritical and that is what I wanted to point out.

Why are you Muslims instead of supporting the Muslims in Afghanistan adopting pressure tactics on them ?

Your post was silly & hypocritical and that is what I wanted to point out.

You are trying hard to create conflict between two Muslim..typical Indian.

Dont worry to teach us how we should treat our fellow Muslim. You better concentrate on your own issues. My post was silly lol I did not post anything. I was only responded to your stupid irrelevant jabbering.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

^those pictures are from a winning match against NATO.

Good.. I found that Afghans are more fond of Football than cricket when i was living in landi kotal. They play regular football matches there with proper uniform :)

Back
Top Bottom