What's new

Afghanistan to sign its first strategic partnership agreement with India

Errr...matey!

You're forgetting that it's always been Pakistan that never wanted a stable and independent Afghanistan for sake of strategic depth...or should I say strategic death? :azn:
Perfect Sir you nailed it!!:devil::devil::lol:

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Afghans working with idol worshippers. gross
Whats your problem sir:hitwall:

Bl[i]tZ;2159361 said:

What was the name of the Pakistani killer? Bet you can't find it, because the bomber was Mullah Ismatullah, & the planner was Hamidullah Akhund, both Afghan citizens, & the latter has been caught by the Afghan authorities.

First the Karzai government said that the event was planned in Quetta, then he said the bomber was Pakistani, then the second thing didn't work out; so the whole claim was busted.

Afghans should not work with these dirty idol worshippers who kill muslims and burn them alive in riots.

Wiseman if Afghanistan is not stable, how would it offer Pakistan a strategic depth? We want it to be stable, independent and supportive to Pakistan and for each of these to be successful, we need it to be strange enough to sort-out all of its troubling matters and then become a strengthening agent to us.

Also the biggest turmoil that Pakistan has ever faced had come from Afghanistan. Its only a dumb-man's logic to imagine Pakistan wants Afghanistan to stay in turmoil and then it would get strength. Its just like Imagining your parter in war to be sick so he could support you at the time when you need him. Your self-cooked logic is not half detestable.

We said that there is a nexus b/w Pakistan and Taliban.

We have already seen pakistan deny it.

Your proof to your innocence is Taliban's statements.

I don't think Pak is brave enough to say it to the whole world that they embrace Taliban and fund them to kill Afghans and Nato soldiers.

ISI had clear link in killing massoud ... the only true leader who could have actually burried taliban with his bare hands if he was alive on this day... he kicked around the taliban, against unnatural odds... IMO ISI destroyed the future of afghans by assassination of massoud

P.S would appreciate your views on post # 57

The ISI supported Masood in Afghanistan against Dostum, if you remember Afghan history properly. Masood was one of the people in Peshawar who came up with the Mujahideen, & one of ISI's assets. There was never any proof that the ISI killed him, can you show me what that clear link is, just like the clear link b/w the Haqqanis & the ISI you were talking about, on which Obama himself says there is no clear links.

Your post # 57 is answered by post # 65.

Bl[i]tZ;2159310 said:
Let me help bilal in what he wants to say

1. Pakistan is not the only country screwed up by terrorism.

2. Its Ok to not have control over you territory but to have strategic depth in Afghanistan.

3. US will leave in 2014 and Taliban will return, hence fulfilling goal 2.

4. US, India, Russia will just let the Taliban return.

CONT.
Sir did u see Lkshya movie remember what amitabh said when they destryed those sangar's(apna ghar to samhlta nahi chaley hain duniya fateh karne)

Bl[i]tZ;2159395 said:
We said that there is a nexus b/w Pakistan and Taliban.

We have already seen pakistan deny it.

Your proof to your innocence is Taliban's statements.

I don't think Pak is brave enough to say it to the whole world that they embrace Taliban and fund them to kill Afghans and Nato soldiers.

No, the proof is that the Obama has himself said that they have no clear links between the Haqqanis & Pakistan. Or the Taliban with Pakistan.

What was the name of the Pakistani killer? Bet you can't find it, because the bomber was Mullah Ismatullah, & the planner was Hamidullah Akhund, both Afghan citizens, & the latter has been caught by the Afghan authorities.

First the Karzai government said that the event was planned in Quetta, then he said the bomber was Pakistani, then the second thing didn't work out; so the whole claim was busted.

I agree here with Bilal! I will prefer to take the Afghan versions with a pinch of salt. Their intelligence dept unfortunately has the habit of firing from the hip without any detailed investigations and evidence. It has happened a number of times before.

Pakistan has suffered enormously from the so called WOT being fought in Afghanistan & by saying this that we dont want a stable Afghanistan is rubbish.

No, the proof is that the Obama has himself said that they have no clear links between the Haqqanis & Pakistan. Or the Taliban with Pakistan.

Well I know Taliban is supported by Sri Lanka & Nepal along with FIJI.

Can you answer which country has recognised Taliban Government, before US invaded Agfanistan.

I agree here with Bilal! I will prefer to take the Afghan versions with a pinch of salt. Their intelligence dept unfortunately has the habit of firing from the hip without any detailed investigations and evidence. It has happened a number of times before.

They (the Afghan intelligence reports) even started spreading rumors that Mullah Umar was killed in Quetta, & then he himself had to make a statement from the Taliban that he was alive, & that he was in Kandahar, not Quetta. Two lies in one story.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Well I know Taliban is supported by Sri Lanka & Nepal along with FIJI.

Can you answer which country has recognised Taliban Government, before US invaded Agfanistan.

Saudi Arabia & UAE?

They (the Afghan intelligence reports) even started spreading rumors that Mullah Umar was killed in Quetta, & then he himself had to make a statement from the Taliban that he was alive, & that he was in Kandahar, not Quetta. Two lies in one story.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Saudi Arabia & UAE?

Are you sure PAksitan has not given recognised TAliban Government.

They (the Afghan intelligence reports) even started spreading rumors that Mullah Umar was killed in Quetta, & then he himself had to make a statement from the Taliban that he was alive, & that he was in Kandahar, not Quetta. Two lies in one storySaudi Arabia & UAE?

if i am not wrong, it was the local TV channel which reported it. and by the way, how do you know that mullah omar is in Afghanistan? dont tell me that he said it himslef.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

only 3 countries had recognized the taliban, the UAE, saudis and pakistan.

All I'm saying is, all the omens are there that the times to come in Afghanistan will be worse than the 90s. And you yourself will be responsible for your own fate, no one else. Don't go about blaming Pakistan or anyone else when things get bad in Afghanistan in the future.

should the world take this as an advice or warning?? coz if it is a warning then pakistan doesn't have such wieght to warn somebody ,yes they can cause harm and i mean some serious harm to their opponents but they cant even save their @$$ from the fire ..I mean pakistan is not that capable..Look at ur backyard, while u guys r happy over killed NATO soilders by ur well wishers the US is making a hell in ur country , and what ru guys able to do about it??they come they PISS and go away on will, more hell is to come, who knows if frustated the USA might even use some dirty things in pakistan??

Back
Top Bottom