What's new

Afghanistan fire 25 mortar shells in Pakistan: Officials.

@Abu Zolfiqar you ignored the above part of article. The article says mortars were fired by unidentified people from khost. Also it is strange that Pakistan is denying any shelling of Afghan villages of kunar even though they do it in broad day light.

You can't just keep defending Afghanistan here Luffy. This is very wrong and is causing them to be hated.

Kunar was shelled because we noticed Fazlullah's men. Guy in Lower Dir recently told me. You can't cry about every little thing here luffy just to save Afghanistan. It has nothing to do with being a Pashtun. There is nothing Pashtun about them.

Shove that imaginary nuke into dark a$$ of yours.

Stop provoking others. Your job is to discuss not promote ethnic war. He is changing. Who brought up this dead thread anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't just keep defending Afghanistan here Luffy. This is very wrong and is causing them to be hated.

Kunar was shelled because we noticed Fazlullah's men. Guy in Lower Dir recently told me. You can't cry about every little thing here luffy just to save Afghanistan. It has nothing to do with being a Pashtun. There is nothing Pashtun about them.

Stop provoking others. Your job is to discuss not promote ethnic war. He is changing. Who brought up this dead thread anyway?

Its not about pashtuns, it is about indescriminate shelling of Afghan villages in which innocent Women and childern are being killed...there is some thing called humanity.

Luffy also I received your response on Naswar thread and thought it ill-advised to continue as it was annoying other members. It is basically a decision of the people. I would like to discuss those ideas in more detail and explain what I meant but will leave that at another time. What I am talking about however is the merger of Pashtun traditions and local government system which should help in the better functioning of the state. I was also talking about a concept of Ijtehad (Islamic liberalism) but this time a similar thing for culture. We were the Suri's, Lodhis, Duranis and Hotaks but the future requires a change in mentality and ways. No more hot-hotheadedness like me and you both.

Furthermore you already replied to darkinsky now you are constantly attacking him so he says something about Pashtuns. Stop this mara. Its not real Pashtun behavior. He has changed. I never saw him criticizing anyone for a long time. you should see his past posts and new ones.

You should see this as added benefit. I am making MQM supporters less racist and ending issues and instead you are sparking them up. This will annoy anybody.

He thinks if Pakistan drop one Nuke, nothing will happen. Entire world will get against Pakistan, decades long sanctions and Pakistan will be forced to give up all their nukes.

Well our interests comes first. Nukes define that nature. We shouldn't give a damn what the world thinks. There are plenty countries today living under sanctions. In fact, we were one such country. I wish it happens again. At least national pride, and unity will come back. Moreover, looking at our economy now, it's not something to be pleased with. Like Iran, sanctions will guarantee domestic growth.

Its not about pashtuns, it is about indescriminate shelling of Afghan villages in which innocent Women and childern are being killed...there is some thing called humanity.

I think you should read the title once again. It is Afghanistan who is shelling, NOT Pakistan.

Well our interests comes first. Nukes define that nature. We shouldn't give a damn what the world thinks. There are plenty countries today living under sanctions. In fact, we were one such country. I wish it happens again. At least national pride, and unity will come back. Moreover, looking at our economy now, it's not something to be pleased with. Like Iran, sanctions will guarantee domestic growth.

I think you should read the title once again. It is Afghanistan who is shelling, NOT Pakistan.

And you should read whole article. It is tit for tat response from unidentified afghans, though no civilian casualties has occured in this mortar shelling. On the other hand Pakistan army deliberately do shelling on Afghan civilian population since long time...Talibans move across border, attacks pakistani check posts or NATO, in response pak army vent its frustration on Afghan villages on border...the funny thing is that pakistan denies its involvement in shelling of afghan villages....
Who would you blame in afghanistan for TTP attacks on pakistani check posts? Neither afghan governament nor NATO has control over troubled regions of Afghanistan. You cant blame afghan civilians, and kill its men, women and childernt.

If this is true then Pakistan Army has made itself a joke for the world to laugh.

Guess what, they will say we did not expect mortars to be fired from the western border just like they said "we did not expect gunship helis to be trespassing the western border and killing our soldiers (Salala event).

That the Pakistani armed forces are a joke is known to all Pakistanis, unfortunately it is irredeemable, it has to be dismantled from top to bottom and rebuilt -- to some this is entirely unpractical, they would point to the security challenge (Islamists) let me ask you, what good is the PA against them? or the Indian, again, if it can't handle the Islamist is going to handle the Indian??

Rebuilding this colonial relic into the professional army of the Republic of Pakistan, is a necessity, it's an existential imperative.

Well our interests comes first. Nukes define that nature. We shouldn't give a damn what the world thinks. There are plenty countries today living under sanctions. In fact, we were one such country. I wish it happens again. At least national pride, and unity will come back. Moreover, looking at our economy now, it's not something to be pleased with. Like Iran, sanctions will guarantee domestic growth.I think you should read the title once again. It is Afghanistan who is shelling, NOT Pakistan.
You do realize that doing a nuclear test is way different than dropping a nuke on a country ? I hope people in Pakistan don't think like this for their own sake.

National Pride comes like Iran did. But they had faced many problems, has Oil as major income and constant source, and significantly less sanctions, much less than what you will have if you drop a bomb.

Think about. For your country's sake.

You do realize that doing a nuclear test is way different than dropping a nuke on a country ? I hope people in Pakistan don't think like this for their own sake.

National Pride comes like Iran did. But they had faced many problems, has Oil as major income and constant source, and significantly less sanctions, much less than what you will have if you drop a bomb.

Think about. For your country's sake.

Didn't say anything about dropping bombs. I'll put it into simpler terms. Nukes cannot be taken away. Their static display in whatever condition, define our strength. Now let me come to economics. Pakistan is a rich country. We have Gold valued $260 billion, Copper $ 60 billion, Coal you already know is in multibillions and along with Iron ore, Oil is yet to have been taken seriously for conducting surveys. Today, 75% of Pakistan's economy depends on Agriculture and this is how we are different from Iran. If sanctions were to be placed on us, it would be beneficial. Rather than exporting, our people will get their stomachs full.

May be we should swallow our pride and approach our not so good friends in Tel Aviv for some help for Rent an Iron Dome

Pay these tribal militias like mercenaries and they would surely go there for "sight seeing". But i think pak army should do the dirty job itself.

What paisaaa are them Tribal Lashkars getting in their fight against the TTP ? :what:

They're not Mercenaries !

What paisaaa are them Tribal Lashkars getting in their fight against the TTP ? :what:

They're not Mercenaries !

Then these tribal lashkars would not fight on behalf of Pak army across the border... They are raised in case of any threat against their qaum , (word qaum is used for tribe in pashto). If they think that a particular tribe or group on the other side of the durand is entirely responsible for disturbance in their areas, then they might launch lashkars against them..the bajaur incident, which you frequently mentions, in which bajauris repelled afghan lashkars, was purely a defensive tribal response against uninvited infiltaration. It is just your wishful thinking that tribal militias would operate against afghan people...infact mostly same tribes are living across durand.

Some pashtun tribes like marwats, mulagoris, buneris, dirojans effectively eliminated threat of talibans through their qaumi lashkars, but it should be noted the members of lashkars were volunteers with no funds from any security agency.

Back
Top Bottom