What's new

Afghani JCOS, claims Sindh river as Pak-Afghan border.

Aryan theory is bogus
There is no evidence of Israelites (Middle eastern Jews don't have green eyes) ever coming to Afghanistan, of all places.

@Armstrong

Calm down you Kashmiri infiltrator, how dare you mexican call thyself equal to us indigenous people. :D

Lies, lies everywhere.

Both are well proven theories.

Ofcourse Indians and you Pakistanis aren't Aryans, Aryans is Iranians and Afghans.

While Iranians are only Aryans, Afghans is a mixed product of Aryan and Isreali (original) genetics.

There are no aryans, is that too hard to understand?

@chauvunist - So wrror if Pukhtoons are of Israeli descent does that mean that you just might be Ariel Sharon's cousin ? :unsure:

Some of you might go mehh, an Afghani hash addict, though he received his intel training in India, which should not be a surprise, for such stupid talk.
Right! Indians are stupid! The greatest intellectuals are to be found across India's Western borders! :cheesy:

@chauvunist - So wrror if Pukhtoons are of Israeli descent does that mean that you just might be Ariel Sharon's cousin ? :unsure:
hmmmm.gif

Haha Afghans are a mix of Isreali and Aryan races, we are born physical superior, with green, brown or blue eyes.

And our superiority is well known throughout your history.

lol, thanks for making my day. Btw we arent living in the 1930s anymore! Just thought id confirm.

Since i do understand a little of bit Dari/Persian , in the essence he's saying that Afghanistan's border with Pakistan is the Indus River.

Well, that might be the hash effect clouding his comprehension, however the real bummer is that 'we' gave asylum to this son of a bitch, in the name of 'Islamic brotherhood', after this coward ran from Afghanistan when Russians were marching his nation's women into the Russian army camps and producing 'Afghanistan's green eyed generation'.

Some of you might go mehh, an Afghani hash addict, though he received his intel training in India, which should not be a surprise, for such stupid talk.

The happy news is that Afghanis have learned nothing, they have a Joint Chiefs of Staff who instead of solving Afghanistan's problems, and fighting the Taliban is dreaming about the Indus river....genius, no? :D

A public service message to Afghan JCOS

Na chaar nikhat-e baad-e bahari rah lag apni
ham bezaar bethey hain tujhe athkhaliyaan sojhi hai

@HRK Bhai - Isss ko kahin ghumanii phiraneiii lei kar jaii koiii eik aadh Girl Friend delaiin yeh kiyaa har waqt depressing...depressing posts kartaa rehtaa haiii - Mujheiii tou isss kiii fikar lagg gaiii haiii ! :(

Kabi Kabi Tanha Bi Raah Karooo
Kabi Kabi Ghar Main Bi Raah Karoo

Samaj rakha Tum ne Isko Sarai Kya ?
Kabi Kabi Ghar main bi Rah Karo ........

.......... :whistle:

chutiya ganaga apna jo asli afghanistan hai uska haal dekh wo to sanbaaha nhi jata or chaly sindh river per :lol: come lick me balls so i give you bahawalpur

He can come and get it, I'd like to see that treacherous worm step over to our side.

He can come and get it, I'd like to see that treacherous worm step over to our side.
wiat do really afghanistan has an army first place ? which this gay called as JCOF ?
means joint chutiya of suckers ?

A lot of people had wet dreams about the destruction of Pakistan. Starting at the very beginning. This is nothing new. India was saying that Pakistan won't survive, the Sikhs were burning with hatred and wanted half of Pakistan for themselves.
Then came the Soviets and they started dreaming about the warm waters of the Arabian Sea.
Finally the Americans arrived in the Hindu Kush and again the whole drama started, there is nothing new to this story. What this guy is saying is what actually the Americans wish, but now they can not have what they want so we have this clown to do the talking.
People please don't take this guy seriously he doesn't have any power to control the country he is JCOS of, let alone doing anything about Pakistan. We always had pro-India Anti-Pakistan elements in Afghanistan alot of them are the leftovers of the Northern Alliance (or shumali Ittehad). These are the people who want to create hatred and animosity between the brotherly nations of Afghanistan and Pakistan. They have tried it before (remember the kidnapping of the school bus from Peshawar) and they will try again. Let us unite and don't let them succeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom