What's new

Afghan Taliban condemn Hakimullah Mehsud's killing

If they are ready to bomb mosques and civilians, they are one and the same. No two ways about it.

why the hell people think that peace talks mean accepting their demands??? many from among them are misguided, brain washed, so we have to sit and convince them as much as we can, rather than just painting all as criminals and killing them, if u were brain washed like that, isnt it the duty of others to try to convince u and guide u, rather just killinh and killing, comon man, its simple to ask without getting into complications, HAS THE SITUATION IMPROVED AFTER OPERATIONS OR NOT??

why the hell people think that peace talks mean accepting their demands??? many from among them are misguided, brain washed, so we have to sit and convince them as much as we can, rather than just painting all as criminals and killing them, if u were brain washed like that, isnt it the duty of others to try to convince u and guide u, rather just killinh and killing, comon man, its simple to ask without getting into complications, HAS THE SITUATION IMPROVED AFTER OPERATIONS OR NOT??

It actually did in Sawat, Orakzai. Now bombings do happen as this is their style, bomb and run. Suicide attacks. No military can stop it easy, even the US with all its might cant. It gets even harder when you have rugged mountainous area like ours with Afghanistan. When you fight them they run and hide.

Once you are ready to blow people up wearing suicide jackets what will you do to stop them, if he thinks blowing people up will get him 72 girls to **** in Heaven, that my dear friend is impossible to reason with. I mean think about all they are promised is 72 chicks they can **** isnt it. And i have trouble juggling 2 chicks here along with the drama. What utter nonsense. I have no hope in peace talks but still gave a chance, whats the use anyways man, when they dont accept your constitution, they dont respect minorities, they dont respect places of worship.

It actually did in Sawat, Orakzai. Now bombings do happen as this is their style, bomb and run. Suicide attacks. No military can stop it easy, even the US with all its might cant. It gets even harder when you have rugged mountainous area like ours with Afghanistan. When you fight them they run and hide.

Once you are ready to blow people up wearing suicide jackets what will you do to stop them, if he thinks blowing people up will get him 72 girls to **** in Heaven, that my dear friend is impossible to reason with. I mean think about all they are promised is 72 chicks they can **** isnt it. And i have trouble juggling 2 chicks here along with the drama. What utter nonsense. I have no hope in peace talks but still gave a chance, whats the use anyways man, when they dont accept your constitution, they dont respect minorities, they dont respect places of worship.

lol why do u make a blanket statement for all? not every one has that fancy theory of 72 girls, n u say it improved in sawat orakzai, it was just a temporary defeat, things have got worse now, with blasts spreading in the whole region, they are back with more in number, operations will not bring any good why cant u understand, why dont u come out of this pop corn thinking that if will kill all these terrorists, things will improve, its like a cancer, it will keep on spreading,

they are human beings not robots, if they are misguided then they can also be guided, bcz of unwillingness on the side of USA for this peace talks, i hope there will come good out of it, inshallah!!

what non sense, peace talks does not mean share power, how can u assume all this by urself, its simply negotiation in order to find out who is willing to accept n who is not, without this u r simply fighting all of them, how can u say that ALL of them are same?? have u met them all?? and finally had the operations conducted for so long improved the situation? Dont consider all groups to be of same mind set,
Share power?? o_Oo_Oo_O

When did I say that peace talks are for sharing power?
How can you say that all the men in one group are not same or with same thoughts? If they are not same then why they are grouped.

This is the mess created in 30-40 years. No one ever paid attention to this. That's why it will take time to clean this mess brother.

Again if they don't have same mind set then why they were grouped and militant group was created?

Share power?? o_Oo_Oo_O

When did I say that peace talks are for sharing power?
How can you say that all the men in one group are not same or with same thoughts? If they are not same then why they are grouped.

This is the mess created in 30-40 years. No one ever paid attention to this. That's why it will take time to clean this mess brother.

Again if they don't have same mind set then why they were grouped and militant group was created?

there are dozens of groups not one, all those groups are not same, if they were, they would have united, masood was just a leader of one big group, and i said that if they are misguided and brain washed, isnt it our duty to guide them??? whether they accept or not is not the point, we should fulfill our duty, perhaps some among them might show positive signs, others might not, atleast we can separate those who are willing to join us and who are not, right now we are just killing and killing all of them!!!!!

there are dozens of groups not one, all those groups are not same, if they were, they would have united, masood was just a leader of one big group, and i said that if they are misguided and brain washed, isnt it our duty to guide them??? whether they accept or not is not the point, we should fulfill our duty, perhaps some among them might show positive signs, others might not, atleast we can separate those who are willing to join us and who are not, right now we are just killing and killing all of them!!!!!
Mr. they all call them self as Taliban and who know where they are so we can go and guide them to right path. But you are somewhere right k bhola howa sham ko ghr loty to usay bhola nai kehty..
But still we cannot trust them as well. This mess was created by our politicians and don't know if they really want to clean this mess. Well they are also not starting peace talks with these groups then how can we guide them??

Mr. they all call them self as Taliban and who know where they are so we can go and guide them to right path. But you are somewhere right k bhola howa sham ko ghr loty to usay bhola nai kehty..
But still we cannot trust them as well. This mess was created by our politicians and don't know if they really want to clean this mess. Well they are also not starting peace talks with these groups then how can we guide them??

so what if they call themselves as taliban? there are taliban in afghanistan as well but they are not terrorists, once we are into this process of peace talks then we can explore them properly, guiding does not mean sending a mulla to deliver a lecture, there are many among them who rebelled after they learnt than pak gov had signed for the drone strikes, Allah na kare but if u had lost ur family members in drones n u knew that pakistan was involved, and the gov shows no signs of shooting them down, wudnt u be in rage and wanting to take revenge? it is logical, yes there are many who had just rebelled for no reason, but there are those as well who had the reason, so the gov is responsible as well, musharaf i mean, in some ways

They live in stone age !! deal with them accordingly .. with stones !

so what if they call themselves as taliban? there are taliban in afghanistan as well but they are not terrorists, once we are into this process of peace talks then we can explore them properly, guiding does not mean sending a mulla to deliver a lecture, there are many among them who rebelled after they learnt than pak gov had signed for the drone strikes, Allah na kare but if u had lost ur family members in drones n u knew that pakistan was involved, and the gov shows no signs of shooting them down, wudnt u be in rage and wanting to take revenge? it is logical, yes there are many who had just rebelled for no reason, but there are those as well who had the reason, so the gov is responsible as well, musharaf i mean, in some ways

You are saying that Afghani taliban are not terrorist. Yes they are not terrorist because they are fighting for their homeland, they are fighting against invaders and they are not killing innocent people like TTP. Afghani taliban many times said that no one can use our name and kill innocent people. They also fight hidden TTP terrorists in Afghanistan.

Yes Pakistani government is involved in many drone strikes but you don't know the place of drone attack and the people living there. They are ruling their, they are killing people just in the name of Allah. Those people first sheltered them and then they are suffering. Why they sheltered these rebels?

Chingari ko pehly hi bhuja dena chahiye is sy pehly k wo aag me badal jaye aur pory jangal ko jala dy.
That's what Musharraf tried to do but Cheap Justice always comes in his way. Zardari regime didn't allow any operation because they were afraid of death. In the end they allowed operations in Karachi to earn some votes and the same people of Pakistan voted them and they successfully create provincial government.

Ab akhir me aik sachi kahani sunata hon me tumko

A man accused on 10 years old child in FATA that he saw this child showing his body to another man. May be they had sex. These taliban came to that children's house to receive him. They took him with themselves. They cut the children's throat and hang it on a tree. They said if someone tried to unhang him before 12PM then he will meet the same fate.

Afghan Taliban were in control of Pakistan and now they supporting TTP is not a good sign

Afghan Taliban were in control of Pakistan and now they supporting TTP is not a good sign
They were condemn his killing because it was not a right time for drone attack on the Chief of TTP. Now you can see that the situation is getting worse everyday. Afghani talibani have killed many TTP personnel. They were not supporting them just condemning it.

Back
Top Bottom