What's new

Afghan Taliban condemn Hakimullah Mehsud's killing

Do you think that this drone attack is not mutual operation of US and Pakistan?? Then you are wrong. 

Meri bari ai to THEAK HA
Teri bari ai to SULLAH KAR LETY HAN

What is this nonsense..
They were going against state. Now when they are suffering from US and Pakistan operations then they want peace talks.
GREAT

We don't need peace talks with these scumbags :wave:

bhai jazbati na ho, america kabi na marta usay agar america ko aag na lagti in peace talks se, peace talks ka maqsad ye hai k pata to lagay kon kis mind set ka hai, kon razi hojata hai kon nahi, ziada se ziada peace talks fail hojyngay na or kia hoga? to phir kia masla hai peace talks krne mai? jang to chal hi rahi hai arsay se,

Finally a good thing US has Done, Because these animals deserve what they got

bhai jazbati na ho, america kabi na marta usay agar america ko aag na lagti in peace talks se, peace talks ka maqsad ye hai k pata to lagay kon kis mind set ka hai, kon razi hojata hai kon nahi, ziada se ziada peace talks fail hojyngay na or kia hoga? to phir kia masla hai peace talks krne mai? jang to chal hi rahi hai arsay se,
First of all don't use Urdu in whole replay as it is an international forum.
Secondly, they do not follow constitution of Pakistan and want to implement Islam in Pakistan. Where were they when IRP was burned. How can they talk about implementing Shria Law in Pakistan? Are they PHD Islamiat?

What will be the result of peace talks

They will say that implement Shria Law in Islam.. Ok fine next..
Give immunity to all Mujahideen.. They will definitely say NO

Result

They will bomb again and again, kill innocent people for their demands. The war will start once again.
In the end have you forgot the punishment of these type of acts in Islam?? Even you don't have permission to forcefully convert a non-muslim in Islam. They are infidels, they are khawarji.. There is only one option remains for dealing with them..
-- KILL THEM ALL AND LET THEM BURN IN HELL --
I'm done.. 
@aliijaz89
Watch this video and after then tell me if you still think that peace talks are the way of peace in Pakistan.

I can promise you hell might freeze before we let sharia happen.
Why ? 
So much crying and wailing over a terror chief? I think we should understand that the Afghan Taliban are not our allies but also our sworn enemies like the Pakistani Taliban. Often we have seen examples of the two militant groups working in conjunction with each other.

We cannot remain nonchallant to the fact that the Afghan Taliban are just as evil as the Pakistani Taliban. Only difference is they have murdered in Afghanistan and the Pakistani Taliban have murdered in Pakistan. If we condemn one and refuse to condemn the other we are pretty much hypocrites. We should stop thinking of militants as potential allies.

What should I say when even our patriotic military songs often promote concepts such as jihad with names such as allah hu akbar and ghaziyan e sabshikan. No minority can even sing these songs. It is sad what my country has come too.

When my parents escaped India dominated regions to come to Pakistan we expected that we would one day have the will to demand a merger of Lucknow with Pakistan as it should have been. Instead we lost our ancestral place and are not even safe in our own country from both violent terror and false framing. I hope things improve for Pakistan. For me, I will carry my patriotism to the grave.
will you say the same thing about militants in kashmir, or they are freedom fighters ?

and what gives you the impression tha
I thought Pakistanis claimed that Afghan Taliban and Pakistani Taliban are not aligned and are each others' enemies..
t we Pakistanis are wrong? is it the fact that Afghan Taliban condemning the killing of a monster ? or there is something in the article that i have missed?

@Rafael @Aeronaut @nuclearpak, mind telling us why this thread is posted in Pakistan Strategic Forces? is this some sort of joke? :what:

Last edited:
Which Afghan taliban ? Mullah omar is afg taliban were so worried for the death of their beloved friend why the started attacking ttp on the 1st place

Karzai also condemned his killing at this time.
everyone has an issue with the timing of the killing not killing itself 
Anyone seen @CENTCOM around?

I would love to read their statement on this!

Go to their website you may find it there

Go to their website you may find it there

I have already seen their statements on their other sites and facebook pages.

But they have been using pretty diplomatic language on this site. And indeed, it would be interesting to see how diplomatic they could get when Pakistan's official statements itself are going against the actions undertaken by the US. I just hope one of them gets online to show if they got the requisite linguistic talent.

Then why are getting bothered dear o_O
well cause he is trying to call owr national heros who faught invaders and gave us a sense of respect and achievement by calling that great soul a "shoudr" which today in india is a very offensive term ..there is aying in hindus "nadiyon ka sotr aur rishion/verron ka gotr nahi dekha jata " which means that the origin rivers and valiant souls/warriors& sages are not seen but they are praised and worship for there service to humanity and people...hope you got my point sir ..tell me how will you feel is some day an insdian or anyone belittels your national heros by making fun of there backgrounds and family

First of all don't use Urdu in whole replay as it is an international forum.
Secondly, they do not follow constitution of Pakistan and want to implement Islam in Pakistan. Where were they when IRP was burned. How can they talk about implementing Shria Law in Pakistan? Are they PHD Islamiat?

What will be the result of peace talks

They will say that implement Shria Law in Islam.. Ok fine next..
Give immunity to all Mujahideen.. They will definitely say NO

Result

They will bomb again and again, kill innocent people for their demands. The war will start once again.
In the end have you forgot the punishment of these type of acts in Islam?? Even you don't have permission to forcefully convert a non-muslim in Islam. They are infidels, they are khawarji.. There is only one option remains for dealing with them..
-- KILL THEM ALL AND LET THEM BURN IN HELL --
I'm done.. 
@aliijaz89
Watch this video and after then tell me if you still think that peace talks are the way of peace in Pakistan.

what non sense, peace talks does not mean share power, how can u assume all this by urself, its simply negotiation in order to find out who is willing to accept n who is not, without this u r simply fighting all of them, how can u say that ALL of them are same?? have u met them all?? and finally had the operations conducted for so long improved the situation? Dont consider all groups to be of same mind set,

what non sense, peace talks does not mean share power, how can u assume all this by urself, its simply negotiation in order to find out who is willing to accept n who is not, without this u r simply fighting all of them, how can u say that ALL of them are same?? have u met them all?? and finally had the operations conducted for so long improved the situation? Dont consider all groups to be of same mind set,

If they are ready to bomb mosques and civilians, they are one and the same. No two ways about it.

Back
Top Bottom