What's new

Afghan Taliban capture Pakistani soldiers in cross border attack

there is already a thread about it, this can never prove that it is a truth.

This is second time i ask you sam equestion:
Why do you trust selective news?

In present case you have no even posted link to your previous claim...

I have not opened any thread....
FYI., this thread is about attack on Pak soldiers by ANA so attacks on ANA you should discuss in relevant thread.

Ahmad the unusual thing is that Afghan Taliban attacking Pakistani check post which proves if true

1. Pakistan is not helping Afghan Taliban so they are angry over it and attacking us.

2. If ISI, Pak army as per claims of some elements in US and India, supports Afghan Taliban then why they would attack us in the first place ?

3. How will such attack on Pakistani post will help Afghan Taliban in their fight against NATO/US?

it is difficulto to say anything in this stage, but at least we dont have any reports to have included ANA in this attack, on the other hand Afghani taliban have claimed responsibility, for the bolded parts of your post, it is worth to read this interview with a taliban commondar:

For a Taliban commander fighting well-resourced foreign forces, help from the Pakistani intelligence service is a shameful necessity.

the militant agreed to meet the Guardian in one of Kabul's ritziest restaurants, in a hotel-shopping complex, where he bemoaned the ISI's influence.

"Whoever disrespects your country and interferes in it is your enemy, but sometimes you need to ask for help from your enemies," said the wiry 52-year-old, as he scooped up food with bark-like hands, hardened by his day job as a farmer.

Because of orders "from superiors" to talk to foreign media, he had been prepared to travel by taxi for several hours from his village. He passed easily through the extra security laid on for the second day of President Hamid Karzai's peace jirga – a gathering he said was controlled by the Afghan president's foreign backers and was therefore pointless.

As with the nine Taliban field commanders who met the author of the LSE report on the ISI's connections to the Taliban, he spoke freely about his unease at the role of Pakistan's spy agency, which he blamed for attacks where ordinary Afghans were killed or hurt.

He said: "We do everything we can to avoid civilian causalities. But there are different types of Taliban – there are those like me and there are those that follow direction from the ISI. Those are the kind that kill elders and attack schools. They don't want to have schools in this society. They want to keep Afghanistan in the darkness of no education."

Some western officials hope that such anti-Pakistani sentiment will encourage some insurgents to stop fighting as part of a "reconciliation" process. One senior diplomat recently said that the two greatest inducements to Taliban fighters were the opportunity to return home from Pakistan and to get out of the grip of the ISI.

The arrest in Pakistan of a former senior Taliban commander, Mullah Baradar, in February is now regarded by analysts as a bid by the ISI to prevent the Afghan Taliban from unilaterally opening peace talks with Karzai's government.

The commander who spoke to the Guardian interpreted things slightly differently, but still saw it as an example of Pakistan's untrustworthiness.
"They handed over one of best operations people in exchange for lots of dollars," he said.

"On the one side they are helping us, but on the other side when the Americans pay more money they hand him over."

some of the commander's explanations might explain things a bit.

This is second time i ask you sam equestion:
Why do you trust selective news?

In present case you have no even posted link to your previous claim...

I have not opened any thread....
FYI., this thread is about attack on Pak soldiers by ANA so attacks on ANA you should discuss in relevant thread.

Which part of this report says of ANA attacking pak soldiers?

Let me gather all info I have available to me on ground and bring forth ANA's standings in attacks on posts inside Pakistan.
Well, the ANA do believe in that old Afghan Nationalist propaganda that Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa is rightly their territory, due to this belief they often attack our posts at the border, if ever, they manage to capture that post, we take it back preferably through border flag meetings or if not, through force.
However, this does not mean that the ANA attacks Pakistani posts with help from the Taliban, we share very little common ground, but if there is one thing that unites us, it's our bitter hatred of the Talibs and EVERYTHING associated with them.
To some it up, if you say the ANA attacked the post, then it couldn't have been with the Taliban's cooperation, and they would never take prisoners, that kind of thing encourages guys in the F.C(local tribesmen) to reciprocate that action and kidnap Afghan locals, that becomes a very complex situation so both tend to avoid it.
If you say the Taliban attacked the post, it can very easily be said that they had help from the TTP but NOT from the ANA.

Let me gather all info I have available to me on ground and bring forth ANA's standings in attacks on posts inside Pakistan.
Well, the ANA do believe in that old Afghan Nationalist propaganda that Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa is rightly their territory, due to this belief they often attack our posts at the border, if ever, they manage to capture that post, we take it back preferably through border flag meetings or if not, through force.
However, this does not mean that the ANA attacks Pakistani posts with help from the Taliban, we share very little common ground, but if there is one thing that unites us, it's our bitter hatred of the Talibs and EVERYTHING associated with them.
To some it up, if you say the ANA attacked the post, then it couldn't have been with the Taliban's cooperation, and they would never take prisoners, that kind of thing encourages guys in the F.C(local tribesmen) to reciprocate that action and kidnap Afghan locals, that becomes a very complex situation so both tend to avoid it.
If you say the Taliban attacked the post, it can very easily be said that they had help from the TTP but NOT from the ANA.

trust me bro, ANA dont have this idea of NWFP in their head, have we ever managed our own soil properly to have a eye on you guys country? only some ethno nationalists bring this issue of NWFP in the middle and i can tell you that absolute majority of poeple dont give a damn about NWFP, it is your soil and you guys are the rightful owner of it.

Ahmad the unusual thing is that Afghan Taliban attacking Pakistani check post which proves if true

1. Pakistan is not helping Afghan Taliban so they are angry over it and attacking us.

2. If ISI, Pak army as per claims of some elements in US and India, supports Afghan Taliban then why they would attack us in the first place ?

3. How will such attack on Pakistani post will help Afghan Taliban in their fight against NATO/US?

well can you tell me why your leader met them in jail and how and why ISI is helping them from backdoor

in day your army fight with them and in night ISI help them

good job

well in short there is disputed land between Pakistan and afghan

well in short there is disputed land between Pakistan and afghan

NO, it is not a disputed land unless you want to make it. It is internationally recognized border accepted by the UN. If anybody have any dispute over it,then they can present their case to the UN, if not then shut up and live your life.

Was that just an occasional brain fart or did you miss the entire discussion, THEY DID NOT ATTACK PAKISTANI POSITIONS, TALIBAN DID.

Not about this particular incidence but in general AFG pointing fingers at your nose every now and then in international community and blamming your country of supporting state violence in AFG, is nothing but the guts induced by having a mighty friend on its side, India.

Not about this particular incidence but in general AFG pointing fingers at your nose every now and then in international community and blamming your country of supporting state violence in AFG, is nothing but the guts induced by the mighty friend on its side, India.

Don't flatter yourself, that's just occasional rough patches that neighbour's have, otherwise we are investing US$ 500 million in Afghanistan per Annum and about 5 million Afghans are residing in Pakistan peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom