What's new

Afghan students flock to India's universities

Its the decision of Afghans to go anywhere, but what is surprising is the official demonization of Pakistan in Afghanistan.

and in many parts of Pakistan, anything said against Afghans is considered a blasphemy.

Its good that Pakistan is losing the respect it had because this might be the only way to convince them to become a nation state and not a guardian of ummah.

I did meet with some Afghan, Nepali and few African students when I was studying at Ravenshaw University. They were very much friendly in nature. Afghanis wear their traditional dresses and you can easily point out them in between students and Africans are dressed like men in black.

Even if they dont wear traditional dress you can point an Afghan even among billions of Indians

Even if they dont wear traditional dress you can point an Afghan even among billions of Indians

No. It's not possible. You can identify a European/American or an African or an Chinese/Japanese but not an Afghan or Pakistani. In my office I thought some people to be Indian who later turned out to become Pakistanis and one guy as Afghan.

Afghan should try Developed nation universities too. They are any day better than India, though not affordable.

Maybe the USA and EU can have scholarship program for them.

No. It's not possible. You can identify a European/American or an African or an Chinese/Japanese but not an Afghan or Pakistani. In my office I thought some people to be Indian who later turned out to become Pakistanis and one guy as Afghan.

It's very easy for me to distinguish a Pakistani from an Indian.

A lot of it from looks and a lot of it from body language.

Like the head bobble is a give away.

Afghan should try Developed nation universities too. They are any day better than India, though not affordable.

Maybe the USA and EU can have scholarship program for them.

They are already there. I have some collegues during trainings and workshops and most of them are on foreign Scholarships in EU and USA/ Germany etc etc.

After first Afghan war thousands of Afghanistanis traveled to West specially Australia, germany, UK on Pakistani passports.

And now after US/NATO invasion , they had been offered countless opportunities for studying and living in developed countries

Pakistani and Indian accents also differ in english.

The only ones that sound similar are punjabis when they speak english.

Well, never saw so many dissimilarities with my Pakistani friends. First time am hearing these from you. Anyways I have some good friends who are from Pakistan.

Indian-Pakistanis can have decieving looks for particular community but you can pick out an Afghan from thousands of Indians

Well, never saw so many dissimilarities with my Pakistani friends. First time am hearing these from you. Anyways I have some good friends who are from Pakistan.

I have Indians friends too.

I can't understand a lot of words when they speak hindi.

One very common example it would be Indians saying chapati, whereas we say rotii.

Back
Top Bottom