What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

Pashtunistan is immortal and Pakistan will still exist after Pashtunistan; you will not be restricted to leave Pashtunistan then :D

This @REHAN NIAZI FALCON belongs to mianwali, technically they are our cousins but we, wazirs, bannuchis, khattaks etc call them "punjabian" or "hindkian" because they have discarded pashto and ways of pashtuns. It annoys me that he is speaking about pashtunistan as a pashtun, he should only be concerned with his seraikistan province.

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia never came to invade pakistan or to reach warm waters.These are the excuse you use to brainwash your public :lol: .
Afghans had their own inner problems and they called russia.

You need to change attitude,when kiyani came as new chief then he used to dream of strategic depth but now he does not.

Middle East Policy Council | Pakistan and the "War on Terror"
it was , as PAKISTAN was next target but unfortunately with the help of arabs , america we curtailed them there in Afganistan ,
thats the bitter truth that indians need to realize

the issue of durrand line can only be discussed meaningfully in a post 2014 stable afghanistan because of which the pakistani support for afghan taliban is obvious, the ANSF is aware of it and taking countermeasures which is termed as hostility .imo the best possible CM is to do defence pacts with nato /usa. and involving american industries in afghanistan.

This @REHAN NIAZI FALCON belongs to mianwali, technically they are our cousins but we, wazirs, bannuchis, khattaks etc call them "punjabian" or "hindkian" because they have discarded pashto and ways of pashtuns. It annoys me that he is speaking about pashtunistan as a pashtun, he should only be concerned with his seraikistan province.

sir u need to visit Mianwali then dicide , beyond city most of people speak and understand Pastoo, whole of bori khel and sultan khel speak pashtoo, my area kalabagh and makarwal speak pashtoo and r fluent in native language too , and other thing u need to digest reality , are than being annoyed , pity on ur approach.... so Niazis don't need cousins like u , we are proud of what we are ... no need to be annoyed

only factor is language so is now recently migrated afghans , they too speak native language now , as is necessity and many of our tribes men are living in aghansitan so are they Punjabi ..
what is sirikistan , WTF is that .... are u sane ...

it was , as PAKISTAN was next target but unfortunately with the help of arabs , america we curtailed them there in Afganistan ,
thats the bitter truth that indians need to realize

Thats why i said that You ppl are brainwashed about it by generals like other lies told to u people ..

:hitwall: why everyone here pretends to be a Pashtun? does that makes them a Bollywood star? !!

sir u need to visit Mianwali then dicide , beyond city most of people speak and understand Pastoo, whole of bori khel and sultan khel speak pashtoo , and other thing u need to digest reality , are than being annoyed , pity on ur approach

only factor is language so is now recently migrated afghans , they too speak native language now , as is necessity and many of our tribes men are living in aghansitan so are they Punjabi ..
what is sirikistan , WTF is that .... are u sane ...

Lol i am your neighbour from lakki marwat, i have frequently visited to mianwali, especially isa khel tehsil. The two tribes that you mentioned have retained pashto because they are adjacent to my lakki marwat. Other than these two villages, all niazis speak seraiki as their mother tongue. Some niazis know pashto because of their businesses and interactions with us marwats and other pashtuns, but they speak it like foriegners. You should know that even many jats of DI khan can speak pashto.
In my opinion mianwali is more punjabized than pashtun.

:hitwall: why everyone here pretends to be a Pashtun? does that makes them a Bollywood star? !!

May be because pashtuns were rulers of this region. These niazis of mianwali are special case, even though they are majority in the district , they have shamed their ancestors by discarding pashto and pashtunwali and adopting punjabi. As they are majority in district, most of them do look like proper pashtuns but only looks do not make u pashtun.

I wish to see Afghan National Army become as strong the those forces in the Call of Duty video games :sniper:

So says a Sikh after 1984 :partay:

What does anything on this thread have to do with 1984 ? No arguments to make on the topic ?

I wish to see Afghan National Army become as strong the those forces in the Call of Duty video games :sniper:

What does anything on this thread have to do with 1984 ? No arguments to make on the topic ?

I'm commenting on the irony of a Sikh talking about brain washing. If you want better contribution then you should ask your fellow Indians to lay low with mindless ranting :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom