What's new

advantages Of Creation Of Bangladesh To Pakistan

Frankly, India is not at all interested in "taking over" Bangladesh. Many Bangladeshis seem to have this feeling that India wants to 'eat up' Bangladesh. Honestly, that's not true. India did not do that in 1971, it will not do it in the future.

The Bangladeshis who tell about India taking over us are those razakars who would fingerpoint at India to say that united Pakistan would have been safer than BD. Inside BD no one ever thinks of India all the time. We are confident of ourselves.

I never looked at the creation of Bangladesh as a negative thing. Symbolically, some may dislike it, but for all practical purposes, it has only had benefits for Pakistan.

I think, you are right. People of both the countries should be content with their own country and care about its welfare. A separation can be said to be good for both the countries. But, the separation should have been made amicably and not through war and violence. Now, we cannot sit together or talk together. Seems, we have become eternal enemies, never to forget what happened and not to forgive each other.

I think, you are right. People of both the countries should be content with their own country and care about its welfare. A separation can be said to be good for both the countries. But, the separation should have been made amicably and not through war and violence. Now, we cannot sit together or talk together. Seems, we have become eternal enemies, never to forget what happened and not to forgive each other.

We should not degrade and consider each other as enemies. This is high time that we put aside our differences and work for the betterment and strength of each other. I really feel ashamed to see that there is no media campaign like ‘Aman ki Asha’ for the cause of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Both the countries are quite big and we both together can have a larger influence over the world matters.
Both the countries should lift the Visa restriction for the people, allow more trade and work like a union for the betterment of the Muslims of subcontinent.

The truth is that our pak brother loaded themselve with Nuclearbomb, own fighter jet, Tank and better infrastructure while our low life bloody politicians busy dividing the naiton with 40 years old past.

So author may be harsh and some what racist but I can not say he is wrong about the substances. Some bd population is very low quality minded(Munafiq gaddars) and that could have cause more trouble for united pak. Frankly, who the hell want to deal with them bloody awami munafiq.

I am glad to see that pakistan moved on and they may always be ahead of us while low quality bd politicians will be busy fighting with distant past instead of looking into future.

Cm'on man, dont tell us about the low quality politions, by that means we are in worst condition then you are, look at our President, what cud be more worst then a liar, corrupt and a murderer as you leader

AND THESE Nuclearbomb, fighter jet, Tanks that you are talking about is not done by our government but by our army and us (civilians), and we cud have done much better by our Bengali brothers by our side :agree:

Defence.pk is a think tank, we should take some practical steps to discuss about the improvement of relations on media. May be on some TV talk shows can be used for this. After all if we can discuss 'Aman ki asha' and how to recognize Israel than why not this?

and we cud have done much better by our Bengali brothers by our side [/B]:agree:

There was a time when there were good leaders from both wings of Pakistan. Even then, there was a time when most of the people of both wings of Pakistan had supported the military take over of united Pakistan by Gen. Ayub Khan. But when I grew up, I studied a little over that military coup of 1958, and found it to be a major starting point of breakup of Pakistan.

A Constitution had already been passed by the feuding political leaders of both wings, and there was supposed to be an election by the end of 1958. Ayub Khan took care to stop this election, and he staged a military coup. It had destroyed the future of Pakistan by eliminating democracy from the country.

Was Pakistani people ready for a democratic election? I would say yes to that question. With a democracy, united Pakistan could have survived, possibly. Because, in a democracy the country is ruled by a system. But, in a military rule, its leader destroys this system and then rules by force.

Take note also the election of 1971. The result was nullified by General Yahya Khan. People of Pakistan were denied the opportunity to become a democratic country. Some military people perhaps thought that with a win of 167 seats in the Parliament of 300, the position of Bangali dominated Pakistan Awami League was PERMANENT. This cannot be more wrong.

But, the Punjabi dominated military unleashed a terror attack on the Bangalis without ever thinking that any future election results could have been quite opposite. It was not that in all the future elections PAL could have gained majority seats. No ruling party in a poor country can satisfy the population. Therefore, a new election could have given a different result. The day a terror campaign was unleashed by the military on its own people, the fabric of love and affection towards each other were destroyed at that moment.

I would like people to know how the Bangalis respected all the non-Bangali politicians. The 1st Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mr. Liaqat Ali Khan, was probably from Bhupal of Madhya Pradesh. But he was not an elected leader there. He could not be elected from anywhere in west Pakistan. Then the Bangali leaders asked him to stand in an by-election from a seat in Barisal in east Bengal. He was duly elected by the Bangali population and the National Assembly confirmed him as the PM.

Such was the sentiment of Bangalis in those days. But, all these things were probably misunderstood by the west Pakistanis. They started to think us something sub-ordinate. Why, I do not know. But, may be it is due to their larger physical features.

But, Allah creates people with a balance. Short Muslim Bangalis were never short of brain and bravery. History of Bengal after 1203 proves this. But, Ayub Khan, fabricated history in his book 'Friends not Masters.' This distortion was not seen very kindly by the Muslims of Bengal.

There was one Bangali PM named Muhammad Ali Bogra. He proposed a system that if the PM is from east, then the President must be from west. There are many other instances like this that the Bangali leaders tried to keep Pakistan united.

Another Bangali PM, Hossain Shahid Suhrawardy, abolished even our more number of seats in the NA. Instead, he came to the east and traveled throughout the land to talk people to accept parity, meaning equal number of Assembly seats for each wing. For the sake of unity we had accepted it, because we thought it would strenghten Pakistan.

About the 1952 February language movement, we squarely blame west for the killing. But, the reality was Khwaja Nazimuddin of east Bengal was the PM of Pakistan at that time. Nazimuddin tried hard to keep Pakistan united even by killing his own people in the east. He is still unpopular here.

Another story about his dedication. After the death of Jinnah, Nazimuddin of Dhaka was elected the new Governor General of Pakistan. He found that this prestigous post had little executive power, although the GG had the power to sack a govt or a PM. Nazimuddin wanted to do works for the country. So, he asked Mohammad Ali (not Bogra) to become the GG, and he himself took over the Prime Ministership.

But, this new GG Mohammad Ali (of Punjab) sacked his benefactor without even blinking his eyes sometime in 1953 (?). So, this is what politics was in the united Pakistan. Bangalis tried to keep the unity, but the west's politicians bullied them in every step. The result is the breakup of Pakistan. But, we wish Pakistan all the best.

i dont know if Pakistan has any advantages but based on the thread starters post ,i am bound to believe that Bangladesh is better off without Pakistan. however i still feel that the thread started is just trying to apply medicine on his wounds

We're not enemies dude. And what has happened has happened (reference to the separation due to war and violence), can't do anything about that.

Frankly, India is not at all interested in "taking over" Bangladesh. Many Bangladeshis seem to have this feeling that India wants to 'eat up' Bangladesh. Honestly, that's not true. India did not do that in 1971, it will not do it in the future.

Why India will dare to conquer (not possible whatsoever) Bangladesh which is a great market for India?

India can not 'eat up' BD by force but harming politically or technically - so nobody thinks India can 'eat up'. But the problem is if AL got stooge of India.

We should not degrade and consider each other as enemies. This is high time that we put aside our differences and work for the betterment and strength of each other. I really feel ashamed to see that there is no media campaign like ‘Aman ki Asha’ for the cause of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Both the countries are quite big and we both together can have a larger influence over the world matters.
Both the countries should lift the Visa restriction for the people, allow more trade and work like a union for the betterment of the Muslims of subcontinent.

Visa free access will be like one country, one currency, one big strength, strong brotherhood and share but two govts, two armies, two cricket teams and so on.

Can not agree - situation is not like that. We do not think PK as enemy but friend/brother - cos we do not shout about past everyday.

Only AL supporters (not all) have problem to say PK as friend even PK is friendly now. Moreover, AL's propaganda and continuous 71-71-shouting is problem for good relation.

Why India will dare to conquer (not possible whatsoever) Bangladesh which is a great market for India?

India can not 'eat up' BD by force but harming politically or technically - so nobody thinks India can 'eat up'. But the problem is if AL got stooge of India.

Dear Friend....India was never intrested and will not even imagine attacking Bangladesh...Becoz...till now...every indian treat Bangladeshi people as friends...so first of all, why this is being discussed????...I would really like to see greater cooperation and economic activity between India and Bangladesh....I would strongly advocate that even if India has to compromise it its economic front in providing duty free acces to Bangladesh..and accept all requests made by bangladesh Gov .....

Can not agree - situation is not like that. We do not think PK as enemy but friend/brother - cos we do not shout about past everyday.

Only AL supporters (not all) have problem to say PK as friend even PK is friendly now. Moreover, AL's propaganda and continuous 71-71-shouting is problem for good relation.

No dude you are wrong, i have never saw a Bdshi who consider Pakistan as friend (brother is far away). As i live in US i ve saw many bdshis plus i have learn from bdeshis in US that we Pakis & Bdshis r enemies which was quite shocking for me in first place because in Karachi & in Pakistan they taught us Bdshis are our brothers & all Muslim nations are brothers, i thought it was true until i came US now my thinking is that Pakistanis must get out of this stupidity that Muslim countries are our brother & all this stupid thinkings, we are only Pakistanis we should care for ourselves, help each other, rebuilt our country, dont fight each other as Pathan,Mahajir,Baloch,Kashmiri,Sindhi,Punjabi etc etc & follow Sab Say Pehlay Pakistan.:pakistan::pakistan:

LongLive Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan:

^
I can not be confirmed by you only. I do not think so that you have said: i have never saw a Bdshi who consider Pakistan as friend. Ask them whether they are AL supporter or not. Another reason may be PK's terrorism problem. Other PK members' opinion is needed to know whether you are right or wrong.

^
I can not be confirmed by you only. I do not think so that you have said: i have never saw a Bdshi who consider Pakistan as friend. Ask them whether they are AL supporter or not. Another reason may be PK's terrorism problem. Other PK members' opinion is needed to know whether you are right or wrong.

Firstly i dont care whoever supporter they are its not my problem its Bdsh internal matter, i just consider them Bdshis. & sir you are completly wrong that it is due to terrorism problem, & even i dont understand that by saying it is due to terrorism problem what do u mean.Also i ve saw many Bdshis talking alot of Pakistan(we are 2 different countries miles away & theres no too much talking about Bdsh in Pakistan or among Pakis) & do you know that many of your country people thinks(like 10 yr old) that Allah is punishing Pakistan because of some 71 thing(Pakistan waz just clearing terrorist from its territory & due to martial law the order to Pak Army waz shoot on sight to kill during curfew hours therefore many innocent civilians maybe got killed). Where as as a Pakistani i consider that Allah is trying & testing Pakistanis by this current situation of Pakistan(In Pakistan therez saying Allah apnay naek bandon ko hi aazmata hai):pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom