What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

Why you are labeling it as "Shia" when bomb blasted between Shia & Sunni mosques and both got killed?You have to study to be called doctor............
Sorry but this is how it was reported. I will edit my post.

A person researched in his own limited capability and decrlared few hadiths as vague-
In his limited understanding he declared shia Kafirs-

Now he has money followers and they are killing innocent shias-

Thats whats going on-

Who, declared that?

Sorry but this is how it was reported. I will edit my post.

Thanks.....

@LoveIcon

It was unclear if the blast targeted members of a particular sect as the dead included both Sunnis and Shias.

However, DPO Saeed said that the suicide attack “targeted Shias but Sunni Muslims also fell victim since their mosque and some shops were also very close to the site,” said Saeed.

Suicide blast outside Hangu mosque claims 22 lives | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Its the statement of the DPO.

I should have been more detailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of Course ... when u do MBBS .. after that why u called Doctor ?? why not everyone cant do MBBS ?? Huh ...

But when you read some books and understand something you do not become a doctor!

Say you read some books on nutrition, some on genetics, some on diseases unless you did exam for this in an institute you do not become a doctor!

Waysay har haqeem yahin kehta hai...Yeh poori 2 dafa pani mein subha shaam layna payt dard ghaib ho jai ga! Is he a doctor?

First of all, their is no such thing as 12th century "islamic" philosophers because there is no such thing in Quran and and hadiths. 2ndly, ignorant is you who thinks secularsim is Islam because there were few secular muslim scholars in 13th century?

WTF,When did I say the secularism is Islam??No religion can even be secular,But religious people can certainly be.That's the whole point.And know that Quran and Hadith are not history books.

You have to study to be called doctor............

hehehe .. its not an answer .. I guess u should study islam ... then u can understand what is Quraan .. Now i m sure u said Quraan is complete shariaah ... but unfotunately u have no abilty to understand Quraan ..

But when you read some books and understand something you do not become a doctor!

Say you read some books on nutrition, some on genetics, some on diseases unless you did exam for this in an institute you do not become a doctor!

Waysay har haqeem yahin kehta hai...Yeh poori 2 dafa pani mein subha shaam layna payt dard ghaib ho jai ga! Is he a doctor?

yes exactly ..... after read some books u can not bring any cure for disease ... So Its Quraan ... with out any guidance how cud u undertand and c an Get orders ..

So, Dude than why you force your version of Islam on others and ask to implement Sharia based on your interpretation? Follow your beliefs and keep it to yourself. Nobody will bother if you guys stop deciding someones faith, declaring him/her Kafir, issuing Fatwa of killing, deciding their prayers or fast got accepted or not.

hehehe .. its not an answer .. I guess u should study islam ... then u can understand what is Quraan .. Now i m sure u said Quraan is complete shariaah ... but unfotunately u have no abilty to understand Quraan ..

So are you saying Quran was lying when it said:

"And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?" (Al Qur'an 54:17,22,32,40)

Allah says in the Qur'an in Surah Muhammed 47:24 "Do they not then earnestly seek to understand the Qur'an, or are their hearts locked up by them"

@Talon; I think it's enough, The conclusion of these debates instead of trying remove doubts of someones mind with proper reasoning the easy way out is go on personal attacks declare it attack on Islam and call other enemy of Islam and issue Fatwa of killing. As if they are protector of Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Dude than why you force your version of Islam on others and ask to implement Sharia based on your interpretation? Follow your beliefs and keep it to yourself. Nobody will bother if you guys stop deciding someones faith, declaring him/her Kafir, issuing Fatwa of killing, deciding their prayers or fast got accepted or not.

Excuse me- quote the right person who calling you a Kafir- or calling your Ibadat as vague-
Dont relate to me some one elses BS-

You have my quote And what i have told you if you dont want to answer be clear-

WTF,When did I say the secularism is Islam??No religion can even be secular,But religious people can certainly be.That's the whole point.And know that Quran and Hadith are not history books.

oh really genius?

You have my quote And what i have told you if you dont want to answer be clear-

Regarding Quran - I already told you my point of view earlier, Quran existed in chronological orders when Muhammad SAW, The Quranic verses even suggest that God taught him reading/writing and dictating Him Quran to write.

96:1-4 Read with the name of your Lord who created (every thing), He created man from a clot of blood. Read, and your Lord is the most gracious, He Who taught (the use of) the pen.

25:5 They also said, "Tales from the past that he wrote down; they were dictated to him day and night."

On His last sermon He said "I have left for you Book of Good" and He specifically said "Book" - So, the Quran existed since the time of Muhammad SAW. Usman R.A organized that book and surely - Muhammad SAW also left instruction for organizing it otherwise how companions could have organized it so perfectly. Usman R.A. destroyed all writings other companion had to avoid confusion. So, Quran is passing from generations to generations in written form and people have memorized it - there are no chances of it's corruption and God has taken the responsibility to preserve it same is not the case with book of Hadiths.

I don't trust any hadith. If hadith were to be a criteria, then it would be mentioned by Allah in the Quran. He is the all knowing.

Quran and only Quran should be the guidelines for all Muslims.

Gallaat. :astagh: In the Quran it says to follow Prophet Muhammad PBUH example many times. That is what essentially Hadith is- the life and sayings of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH. Now the question is are all hadith accurate?? Too judge if an hadith is accurate or not is simple, first check the source of the Hadith many learned scholars of Islam have already done this for us over the years (that is why hadiths are classified either sahih or not etc), second even though the source may be a trustful one they may have misheard or misunderstood what our Prophet meant when he spoke or the action he took. That is why Hadith should then be tested against the Quran. In the Quran it says drinking is haram so if a hadith comes out from reliable sources where they say they heard our Prophet Muhammad PBUH say in some instances it is ok than automatically as a Muslim we must assume that Hadith cannot possibly be correct.

If any Hadiths contradict the Quran they are GALLAAT. This is not to say Hadiths do contradict the Quran, this is just establishing a criteria on how to judge the authenticity of a Hadith.

Back
Top Bottom