What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

These rulers were under the caliphate (except the mughals).

And if you are saying everybody after the four righteous khalifs just failed (and depending on which muslim you ask, even the four righteous failed plenty), then the system has failed. Simple.

There is no mystical, mythical perfect ideal system out there than people have failed to implement over 1500 years, thats just not reasonable. Learn to think beyong your religious teachings, the world has moved ahead. Non muslims do not want to pay poll tax, simple.

A Muslim can't leave his fundamental believe ..

In history but you have failed to do it in the real meaning of the laws but just HOW they were practiced! Same can go about with common civil laws which are put down YET people break them, twist them and corrupt them!

BUT people look at the laws and say that that the laws of so and so country were great BUT when it comes to Islam everyone sees who misused them?!

WHY the double standards may I ask?

I won't repeat my words, I already told you.

Without Hadith you never understand to Quran ... Sahih Ahadith are available in present era ..

LOL!!! You must first decide that Quran is word of God or not, If it is word of God than why I shouldn't believe on God who says that Quran is easy and complete but believe your words that it's not understandable without Hadith

@LoveIcon what are you trying to portray from the verses?

LOL!!! You must first decide that Quran is word of God or not, If it is word of God than why I shouldn't believe on God who says that Quran is easy and complete but believe your words that it's not understandable without Hadith

It says its easy to understand but it does ALSO say that the prophet were an example!

An example given in an exercise is to follow it :)

I won't repeat my words, I already told you.

You did not....In fact many danced around my question!

Last edited by a moderator:
You did nothing … To understand Islam you have to read biography of companions of Rasoolullah (Sallah O Alaihe Wa Alehi Wa Sallam) … They actually acted upon Islamic teachings … Later any Muslim ruler if did wrong with anyone … This couldn’t blame Islamic ideology ..

Honestly, I never researched on Islam. I researched on the historical events of medieval India and the acts of the people.

Honestly, I never researched on Islam. I researched on the historical events of medieval India and the acts of the people.
Then maybe it is time you research on ISLAMIC principles not WHAT PEOPLE DID! :)

And who is Rasoolullah (Sallah O Alaihe Wa Alehi Wa Sallam) ???? Isn't he Apostle sent from Allah ???????????????

Islam is not responsible of act of people ... Law of Allah is transparent ... Not only Muslims but all human being are his creature ... He didn't discriminate with anyone ..

And who is Rasoolullah (Sallah O Alaihe Wa Alehi Wa Sallam) ???? Isn't he Apostle sent from Allah ???????????????

Have you read the versus of Quran which i quoted??? Let me again quote with more easy translation

"O prophet, if the believing women come to you and pledge that they will not idolize anything beside God, nor steal, nor commit adultery, nor kill their children, nor produce any falsehood, nor disobey you WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT, you shall accept their pledge, and ask God to forgive them." (60:12)

It's clear guidance for people like us that don't follow other than Quran (Hadith & Sunnah) blindly because Prophet (PBUH) himself is not here to verify what is being attributed to him is right or wrong. All i say is just blindly believing all the book of hadiths or sunnahs we must ensure that what is being told in those books comply with Quran

Have you read the versus of Quran which i quoted??? Let me again quote with more easy translation

It's clear guidance for people like us that don't follow other than Quran (Hadith & Sunnah) blindly because Prophet (PBUH) himself is not here to verify what is being attributed to him is right or wrong. All i say is just blindly believing all the book of hadiths or sunnahs we must ensure that what is being told in those books comply with Quran
@LoveIcon the verse you quoted was about women...The context is about when non muslim women become muslim and so on...

Next, like I said EACH of the 4 Imams who collected the hadith has IT WRITTEN that if any of their collection contradicts the Quran, follow the Quran...

Prophet lived by the Quran so he can not be wrong...what can be wrong is people who introduce HADITH and CLAIM it came from prophet!

However there is a whole science in which how to tell if a Hadith is sahih! BUT EVEN AFTER THAT IF you find contradictions, THEN FOLLOW THE QURAN...

By the way quran does not STATE how to do wudhu how to pray this was demonstrated by the prophet in different ways in different situations!

So when Singapore has strict laws and someone breaks the laws, Singaporean laws has failed? Simple? When India has laws and someone rapes, laws have failed, India has failed? Simple isnt it?

Wrong analogy.

If Singapore has strict law but if Singapore can not imlement the law despite hundreds and thousands of eminent lawyers working for the state over a period of 1500 years and the law keeps scre*ing people over for that long to that extent affecting literally millions if not billions of people over that period then YES THE LAW HAS FAILED and time for reform.

But let me tell you, you can not do it because you BELIEVE and hence are no different from Zarvan :)

Wrong analogy.

If Singapore has strict law but if Singapore can not imlement the law despite hundreds and thousands of eminent lawyers working for the state over a period of 1500 years and the law keeps scre*ing people over for that long to that extent affecting literally millions if not billions of people over that period then YES THE LAW HAS FAILED and time for reform.

Its not even that complex - when the law allows itself to be misused by people using religion, then its time for reformation of that law.

@LoveIcon what are you trying to portray from the verses?

I want to tell that

1. If i say that Quran is not enough to take guidance and Books of Hadiths are must than I am denying the words of God that His words are in fulfillment & justice, Book is complete & easy to understand - In short when i am denying the words of God than i am no longer a Muslim - Story finished

2. God tells us that Prophet says what God reveal to him, so following Prophet is following God but Prophet (PBUH) is not available today all we have accounts of different persons and not sure about correctness, probably that's why in verse 60:12 which i quoted earlier - it is specifically mentioned "nor disobey you WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT", a guidance for us to verify those accounts in light of Quran.

3. God in Quran have already warned you about the corruption - God says that he will protect the Quran nowhere it says that he will protect book of Hadeths.

Then maybe it is time you research on ISLAMIC principles not WHAT PEOPLE DID! :)

What people did in the name of Islam is how non-Muslims judge it. No one is interested in what it is supposed to be in theory when practically it is just the opposite of it.

Back
Top Bottom