What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

No its NOT just. Ask a non-muslim who has to pay it and he will tell you. Heck I even have an Irani friend from Mumbai whose family fled to Mumbai from Iran some 150-200 years agi because they were forced to pay that racist humiliating second class citizenship unjust inhuman tax.

Of course you will say its just, you are imposing it on the vanquished and the humiliated. Humane, lovely.

Are you done trashing? Now will you go read my post. Thank you in advance!

1) Abdullah ibn Umar (RA) narrated from Prophet (Sallah O Alaihe Wa Alehi Wa Sallam) that he (Sallah O Alaihe Wa Alehi Wa Sallam) said: “One will kill to any non – Muslim unlawfully. He wouldn’t get the fragrance of Jannah and indeed, the fragrance of Paradise is determined by a distance of forty years. (Sahih Bukhari)

2) Hazrat Umar (RA) advised (to later successor, at the time of his leaving the world) that I'd advice that do fulfill commitment with non – Muslms for the sake of Allah & his Prophet and fight (from Kuffar) to save non – Muslim’s lives and do not bother to them to more than their power (means do not exceed capitation to their financial condition). (Sahih Bukhari)

Islam is not responsible of one's act ... Law of Islam transparent ..

Leave it they are not interested in the law or how it is just and protects them....

I have done more research than you.

You did nothing … To understand Islam you have to read biography of companions of Rasoolullah (Sallah O Alaihe Wa Alehi Wa Sallam) … They actually acted upon Islamic teachings … Later any Muslim ruler if did wrong with anyone … This couldn’t blame Islamic ideology ..

Are you done trashing? Now will you go read my post. Thank you in advance!

No you do not get the defence of blaming the ''bad kings'', as your own country honors them by naming roads and ports and weapon systems after them.

@Talon, you made an issue when I called the terrorists in Mali Islamists in an another thread ...right?

Mali: French Troops Advance In Timbuktu
French And Malian Forces Take Airport In Timbuktu; Islamists Burn Library : The Two-Way : NPR

The whole world calls them that...

I was talking about terrorists and then ISLAMISTS! Please do not accuse me of things you wish to hear!

BTW, I have not talked about MALI! I laughed at the French and that is about it!

No you do not get the defence of blaming the ''bad kings'', as your own country honors them by naming roads and ports and weapon systems after them.

Ok yes you hate kings, well guess what? Islam doesnt allow it! But it happens in Muslim countries now what can I say? Islam did not allow it and I follow ISLAM not the kings you soo hate!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about terrorists and then ISLAMISTS! Please do not accuse me of things you wish to hear!

BTW, I have not talked about MALI! I laughed at the French and that is about it!

:lol: It was exactly about Mali i was talking about.

Ok yes you hate kings, well guess what? Islam doesnt allow it! But it happens in Muslim countries now what can I say? Islam did not allow it and I follow ISLAM not the kings you soo hate!

These rulers were under the caliphate (except the mughals).

And if you are saying everybody after the four righteous khalifs just failed (and depending on which muslim you ask, even the four righteous failed plenty), then the system has failed. Simple.

There is no mystical, mythical perfect ideal system out there than people have failed to implement over 1500 years, thats just not reasonable. Learn to think beyong your religious teachings, the world has moved ahead. Non muslims do not want to pay poll tax, simple.

These rulers were under the caliphate (except the mughals).

And if you are saying everybody after the four righteous khalifs just failed (and depending on which muslim you ask, even the four righteous failed plenty), then the system has failed. Simple.

There is no mystical, mythical perfect ideal system out there than people have failed to implement over 1500 years, thats just not reasonable. Learn to think beyong your religious teachings, the world has moved ahead. Non muslims do not want to pay poll tax, simple.

So when Singapore has strict laws and someone breaks the laws, Singaporean laws has failed? Simple? When India has laws and someone rapes, laws have failed, India has failed? Simple isnt it?

Kindly give reference !!!

I don't exactly remember the Hadith, will surely provide if i found but overall i always check if someone tells me Hadith (No matter how much Sahi that is) I always ask the Quranic reference to support that Hadith because there are lot of forged Hadith and some are 100% opposite of what Quran says, As i believe on Quran - i also believe on following verses

6:114 Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than Allah? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.‎The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all. Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie.

60-12 O Prophet! When believing women come to thee to take the oath of fealty to thee, that they will not associate in worship any other thing whatever with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit adultery (or fornication), that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood, and that they will not disobey thee in any just matter,- then do thou receive their fealty, and pray to Allah for the forgiveness (of their sins): for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. {Quran says that who follow Prophet follow God, But here mentioning that "thee in any just matter" clearly means that follow only the things which are just/comply with words of God - clear guidance for us who are not sure that Hadith is credible or not to verify it with Quran}

And below two versus are clear warning about distortion and to be careful

006:112 - Likewise did We make for every Messenger an enemy,- evil ones among men and jinns, inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.

25:31 - Thus have We made for every prophet an enemy among the sinners: but enough is thy Lord to guide and to help.

I must interfere because you undue bother to Talon
Thank you...

I am a bit annoyed as to how people can not differentiate between what is written and what someone reads and tells them?!

If the instruction says click here to open and they try to break the machine, they say that the instructions were faulty?! :blink:

Back
Top Bottom