What's new

Acts of Terrorism in pakistan I

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't compare apples with oranges mate.

There's a difference between an extremist and a freedom fighter, we're dealing with AQ supported taliban cells whereas Kashmiri's are fighting for freedom. Our support is restricted to that area only, we've always condemned terrorist attacks in other parts of your country.

The guys inside LM were JeM cadres who were fighting for ' independence in kashmir '.

Yes, I saw the reports in the media. But whats there to fight when Pakistan is not an occupying force in Kashmir?!! :confused:

Obviously AQ is behind it, they're capable of using all networks against Mursharraf.

Yes, I saw the reports in the media. But whats there to fight when Pakistan is not an occupying force in Kashmir?!! :confused:

Obviously AQ is behind it, they're capable of using all networks against Mursharraf.

JeM is the 'freedom fighters' in Kashmir as you call it. What were they doing in LM?

Oh yes when they fight against Pakistan its the AQ using them and when they fight against India they are using their own heart and minds.

You are sooo mising the point here! :disagree:

The point is where these people strike and who they fight. Whatever is done within the Kashmir boundries can be seen as a part of ongoing struggle to gain freedom. They strike elsewhere they become terrorists.

The point is where these people strike and who they fight. Whatever is done within the Kashmir boundries can be seen as a part of ongoing struggle to gain freedom. They strike elsewhere they become terrorists.

Come on thats hypocrisy. They wanted to create a Sharia State in Pakistan, so why arnt they considered as Freedom fighters?

Freedom fight against what??? :confused:
Pakistan is an Islamic Republic!

Freedom fight against what??? :confused:
Pakistan is an Islamic Republic!

Ask them, its not my words but theirs. The bloke inside said his death will trigger the islamic revolution that will create a Islamic state that imposes sharia law.

So as far as they were concened they were fighting for creating a state different from the one run by Mushraff who according to them was a US agent.

Well surprisingly if you chnage the words you can make that line this way too....they were fighting for creating a state different from the one run by Mr Azad who according to them was a Indian agent.

hmm hunting down Muslim extremisim is ok if its done by Pakistan. I guess only when India does it they are called freedom fighters and Jihad and so on.

Yes you are correct.......kashmiris are fighting for there freedom.

Yes you are correct.......kashmiris are fighting for there freedom.

And so were all those extremists in LM and NWFP, they are all fighitng for a creation of a sharia state.

Kvlin you got me worng here. I have no issues on hw you treat your extremism, if you crushed it then thumps up, good job.

But why does all the country need pakistyan's help to destory terror in their home countries?

incisive question, bull. I'm not standing hostile to Muslim but do abominate those extremists, wiping them out is among wishes of most Chinese people like me.

but I can avoid the the hint that Pakistan had ever supported Taliban. National security headaches, like ETIM to China and Al-Qeada to US, all fell on territory of Afghanistan, especially borderbelt close to Pakistan.

Afghanistan is neither a member of SCO, nor a country with enough power and a will of iron to confront terrorist groups, nor a country with strategic access for Chinese strength. while Pakistan is a secularism islamic country with decent will and force against terrorists, and most importantly, ally of China. now the Pak-Afg area seems to be the center of Islamic contradiction, and Pak side is comparatively the more possible path to take on the terriorsts.

contradiction, and Pak side is comparatively the more possible path to take on the terriorsts.

Afghanistan is hardly a state, not enough forces nor will power. Karzai is known to be mayor of Kabul than Afghan Pres. That ebing the case shudnt the extremists be hiding in Afghanistan than in Pakistan.

You can't compare apples with oranges mate.

There's a difference between an extremist and a freedom fighter, we're dealing with AQ supported taliban cells whereas Kashmiri's are fighting for freedom. Our support is restricted to that area only, we've always condemned terrorist attacks in other parts of your country.

Well that and also the fact that the Kashmiri liberation efforts have predated any of this AQ phenomena. India and Indian authorities for obvious reasons want to put them all together as the same thing, when they are not at least in my opinion.

Well that and also the fact that the Kashmiri liberation efforts have predated any of this AQ phenomena. India and Indian authorities for obvious reasons want to put them all together as the same thing, when they are not at least in my opinion.

If they are not the same, what was JeM doing in LM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom