What's new

Abdul Qadeer Khan taking a cheap shot at Dr.Samar Mubarikmand Work

This shows what kind of worse Nation we are , We can't even honor our Hero's. Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan is genuine Hero of Pakistan.

We are blaming him for everything. Were the hell were this Pathetic Nation when he was prosecuted (for the crime which he didn't do) by Pig Mushy and his companions.

But it doesn't mean I don't respect Dr. Samar . They all are scientist and are great intellectuals. Let this be the rivalry between them. We should not take side. But we should and must give respect to our heroes .

To Thread Opener . STFU.

Thank you for making us nuclear power- DR AQ Khan- My hero-

^^^ Yeh Sallam to Qadeer Khan .........My hero ..........Pakistan Hero

I agree with Dr. AQ Khan regarding this Coal Gasification Scam going on in Thar

BUT

His way of expression was not appropriate at all. He could have CRTISIZED this project in a more sensible manner. He could have disgreed with this TECHNOLOGY being employed but he should not have labelled allegations of CORRUPTION against Dr. Samar without DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE.

True scientists might disgree with each other and there are examples of such debates but they don't ridicule each other.

You dont know the context and history of this paragraph. In the second line where he referenced his earlier column. Well that column was discussed to death here, in which he cautiously pointed out samar mubarik mand was not the appropriate man for these projects and PAEC or KRL or any nuclear scientists dont have the capability to Dig gold from Reko dik so it's a hogwash and that article was writtern at that point when Dr.Samar Mubarik Mand gave his statement in Supreme court we are capable of doing Rekodick Gold project.

Now The name he mentioned Dr. Farrukh and Dr.Saleem is opposed to Thar cole project given to Dr.Samar mubarikmand team and they want some specialized team who are expert in coal digging and in the same line Dr.AQ says Prime minister is giving billions of ruppess in this regard which is Thar coal Gasification project, and it is allocated 7.4 Billion Rs this year

Third thing in the second last line, where he says government should look whether the "Davay Dar" education relates to his work or not ( Samar Mubarik Mand confidently claimed in the supreme court During rekodek hearing Pakistani scientists are fully capable of Ore mining and the article i mentioned in first paragraph, rebutted samar mubairk mand claim and AQ clearly said we dont have resources and manpower of executing such projects)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...r-q-khan-exposes-myth-thar-coal-riko-diq.html

Thanks for a detailed reply ... i have some little insight .. agreed that we should rather try exploring our selves and fail ! rather than assigning project to any foreign firms .. this seems like a institutional rivalry.

This shows what kind of worse Nation we are , We can't even honor our Hero's. Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan is genuine Hero of Pakistan.

We are blaming him for everything. Were the hell were this Pathetic Nation when he was prosecuted (for the crime which he didn't do) by Pig Mushy and his companions.

But it doesn't mean I don't respect Dr. Samar . They all are scientist and are great intellectuals. Let this be the rivalry between them. We should not take side. But we should and must give respect to our heroes .

To Thread Opener . STFU.

Thank you for making us nuclear power- DR AQ Khan- My hero-

Did we ever hear Dr.Samar engaging in Mud slinging even after working for 40 years in Atomic energy and in Missile technology, do we hear himself self praising on television talk shows? Great personalities dont engage in mudslingings and Abdul Qadeer Khan should be given some ethics lesson and he should learn some humbleness from Samar Mubarikmand as well.

not new for me we have this mess in every office of pakistan point scoring insult others and take cradet of things

Dr AQ Khan is a Metallurgical Engineer whereas Dr Mubarakmand is a Nuclear Physicist. Each of them is very able and competent in his respective field and the nation should be thankful that these honourable men are Pakistani.

We have a cult of hero worship which makes saints out of mortal humans. Men are not angels and as human beings they suffer from normal human weaknesses. No one is perfect and as long as one's actions far outweigh one's weaknesses, I am okay with it.

Dr AQ Khan is probably a self-righteous narcissist, but he remains my hero. I am sure that Dr Mubarakmand also has many faults but he is my hero too.

“Aye putre hattan tey nai wikdey”

Back
Top Bottom