What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

surprised to see the standards these media companies have , these people with doggy degrees can get a job on important news networks , no wonder they cant change a thing with such a jahil aproach

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ oh yeh even if the person wasnt sure about ligidity of such institutes , The HR forgot to take a notice that Amir liaquat finished his phd in 20 days

As if he is holding gun on people's chest to buy his clothes? People come to him by their own choice and by your own admission there are similar products available in adjacent shops and people know that...even then people choose not to buy from other shops and pay a higher price for buying from his shop....
Again..People do it out of their freewill and choice and nobody forces them....
Whats wrong with that?

Extremists are of two types..The bearded and the non bearded..We all know the bearded extremists,i don't need to define that...
The non bearded extremist takes upon himself to bully and criticize every bearded man who is trying to follow islam....and criticize unduly...to the level that the bearded man feels alienated,confused and detached from society.....happens all the time in our culture..We thing that a bearded man should go to jungle.. shouldn't do business, shouldn't have wife and kids, shouldn't indulge in any recreation, shouldn't be rich, shouldn't drive a nice car...no matter how legit his belongings are we will jump to conclusions and accuse him of things he hasn't done....

Bout brands...you will proudly wear a shirt with Adidas logo on it..even if its expensive than non brand..
Same way people buy from JJs shop and may be they brag about it..oh i been to JJs shop...This dress i bought from JJ's shop..Which JJ? oh dont you remember vital signs? the dill dill Pakistan?..Then they feel good about it..Its human nature...thats why they pay a premium to buy from his shop..

Same way they cannot brag about buying the same dress from your friend's shop...what will they say? oh i bought this dress from the 5th shop on the right hand side with that "mucchall" shop keeper...Nobody cares about that insignificant 5th shop..or that mustached shop keeper..and thats why he has to sell the same thing cheaper than JJ....

Are we talking about the reasons due to which people go for brands? No. Whatever you have said justifies using the branded items. But what i am try to imply here is 'extra ordinary profits' which he is making by using his name. So actually he is selling his name. Oh yes, he is not pointing gun at people to buy his products. So if i start selling liquor, i ll not point the gun at anyone, people will still buy liquor from me, so selling the liquor will be justified?

So, making extra 'munafa khori' is forbidden in Islam and the person who in your view has changed himself by just having long beard, is actually doing 'munafa khori'. Isn't this a hypocriscy?

Why everybody is against Aamir Liaqat here, just bcaz he is a hypocrite.

Yes, these so called Mullahs should be left alone in a Jungle, by having long beard, offering 5 time prayers etc doesn't make them true follower of sunnah, as these are 'hukook ullah' which a normal mullah perform, and they by having long beard etc consider themselves free from all other social responsibilities.

If he has really changed himself then he must destroy his earnings came from 'haram' act (gana bajana), and he should take the 'jaiz' profits.

Till then he is just like Amir Liaqat, a hypocrite.

I will request you guys to please not comment anything big about which you don't have any knowledge, please don't make this forum a source of fragile knowledge. Anyone who is commenting here about Naats and HAMD please please please donot come up with anything about which you are not sure because it will only deviate people.

None of us has such strong hold in religious knowledge so that we can debate with surety without committing any mistakes.

I urge you to please confirm any HADITH before posting by your own eyes , because many sinful people have created some fake things over the internet , so please do have a real book of AHADITH with you and if you want to quote Hadith please first check it out from the book you have with you, and don't forget to provide the complete reference of that Hadith like . Book,Ravi, Page number, Hadith number etc

And i also request you that if you read any Hadith over internet plz confirm it before coming to conclusion

Hopefully we'll see this guy now whither away into oblivion like Zaid Hamid was after his reality was revealed.

This was a proud puppet of Kaalia ... when all these scandals were happening .. wonder why MQM didn't realise it then .. why now??

Actually Altaf Kaalia is no different from Aamir Liaqat ... heres why:

1. They both lie on your face
2. They are pretty good at acting
3. They curse thinking they won't get caught on camera
4. They have no dignity
5. When they start talking nothing can stop them
6. They have ignorant followers who are always in denial

I can go on and on .. but I think you get the message

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

How ill informed one can be , to be a good troll atleast try and have the first hand information straight , Amir Liquat was fired by MQM back in 2005 !! they figured it out much earlier than any one.

Are we talking about the reasons due to which people go for brands? No. Whatever you have said justifies using the branded items. But what i am try to imply here is 'extra ordinary profits' which he is making by using his name. So actually he is selling his name. Oh yes, he is not pointing gun at people to buy his products. So if i start selling liquor, i ll not point the gun at anyone, people will still buy liquor from me, so selling the liquor will be justified?

So, making extra 'munafa khori' is forbidden in Islam and the person who in your view has changed himself by just having long beard, is actually doing 'munafa khori'. Isn't this a hypocriscy?

Why everybody is against Aamir Liaqat here, just bcaz he is a hypocrite.

Yes, these so called Mullahs should be left alone in a Jungle, by having long beard, offering 5 time prayers etc doesn't make them true follower of sunnah, as these are 'hukook ullah' which a normal mullah perform, and they by having long beard etc consider themselves free from all other social responsibilities.

If he has really changed himself then he must destroy his earnings came from 'haram' act (gana bajana), and he should take the 'jaiz' profits.

Till then he is just like Amir Liaqat, a hypocrite.

your last paragraph puts me off from this discussion.
if you hate mullahs and bearded people this much that you want them to be banished to jungles then i should leae you simmering in your hate...
haters gona hate....

your last paragraph puts me off from this discussion.
if you hate mullahs and bearded people this much that you want them to be banished to jungles then i should leae you simmering in your hate...
haters gona hate....

Its up to you safriz, but lemme clear one thing, my father was bearded person, two of my brothers are bearded, i don't hate people based on their physical appearance.

If you really understand the term 'mullah' then i am sure you are not their lover either.

Hopefully we'll see this guy now whither away into oblivion like Zaid Hamid was after his reality was revealed.

I doubt it Asim..
Zaid Hamid wasn't a multi-spectral phenomenon.
Mr Liaqat however.. has an audience all over Pakistan.. all those who have left the religion to the Mullah due to not being able to digest his version.. yet looking for some taste of religion. His audience are housewives stuck at home, the revived Muslim.. and more.
They needed some theatrics for their daily dosage of religion, and those theatrics needed to be verified by what looks like competent authority.
This man provides it..

Alright guys aren't we done about talking Alam Aamir already lolz i mean what more is there to be said many are agreeing with what they saw & heard on the 9 mins video and some aren't. :cheesy::lol:

BTW what is the name of that actor he was asking from that Molvi :lol:

Any Guess People :rofl:

oooo yar kia nam hai us actor ka woh jis nay....... lolzzzzzzzzzz
are you asking about that actor ???? i dont know whats his name

haha lmao he is swearing so much.He said yaar us nay bohat CHODA HAY rape kay scene bohat kiyay hain :rofl::rofl:

That was just cheap and disgusting, what a shameless guy?

salman rushdie who wrote 'satanic verses' is an ahmedi

No, he isn't, just because your local Maulana tells you something, doesn't mean that its true.

Rushdi is from a Shia family but he himself does not believe in Islam.

Back
Top Bottom