What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

This is a real shame. GEO seems to pulling the YouTube videos off one by one. You can watch the full video (with download links available) here: www[dot]aamirliaquatexposed[dot]com.

Hope that helps.

my cousin sent me the video link from Metacafe....it's there.

i'm not gonna lie -- i was pretty shocked by some of the language he was using. His show enjoyed much viewership. But i think after this incident he will be disgraced.

297948_271657416181409_100000114584290_1258136_1750442_n.jpg

what an idiotic behaviour, are you pursuing your ego something, seems from the trend of your posts!! esp generalising people here??

well i find it funny & the guy deserves it, if its offensive you can report it rather than whining about it :)

my cousin sent me the video link from Metacafe....it's there.

i'm not gonna lie -- i was pretty shocked by some of the language he was using. His show enjoyed much viewership. But i think after this incident he will be disgraced.

No sir we Pakistani's have short term memory loss problem like Gajni.....
today he was on ARY tv and explaining ke yeh yahodion ke sazish hai.......
OOO yar jo kam woh na kar sakey ap nay kar dia or kar rahey hain ...... unhein kia zarorat hai ap ke disgrace karney ke.....

thats why i am against university graduate aalims...i am in favour of madressah taught alims.
university may give them some knowledge but unlike madresah they are not taught how to practice islam

His credibility was well described by his fellow TV anchor / News Caster Waheed Gul, when he was on Geo TV .... :lol:

and the news of removing videos from youtube & FB is totally Shity .... Impossible

Last edited by a moderator:
well that is business...if people come to his store because they know him and like him...whats wrong with that?

So sunnah allow making huge profits? To me he is not different from this Joker Amir Liaqat.

So sunnah allow making huge profits? To me he is not different from this Joker Amir Liaqat.

sunnah does not stop us from business...
what are you complaining about? i am confused.

sunnah does not stop us from business...
what are you complaining about? i am confused.

i dont want to talk about him much .... but heres one thing, He talks about hijab and parda but his Feminine dress designs are way to modern. Why he does not follows Islamic rules for Men and Woman dressing. Muhammad SAW prohibited wearing Bright, Sharp & Extra Colorful cloths Specially for women. you will hardly find Islamic dresses on his outlet. Same case is with men also ..... every one running for fame get into something like what happened with Amir liqat.
No offence

i dont want to talk about him much .... but heres one thing, He talks about hijab and parda but his Feminine dress designs are way to modern. Why he does not follows Islamic rules for Men and Woman dressing. Muhammad SAW prohibited wearing Bright, Sharp & Extra Colorful cloths Specially for women. you will hardly find Islamic dresses on his outlet. Same case is with men also ..... every one running for fame get into something like what happened with Amir liqat.
No offence

Exactly. In addition to above the prices are very high as compared to similar stuff being sold in his neighbor shops / outlets. In his tariq road outlet in kurta gali, my firend's shop is there. He once show me a kurta whose price was around 1200, he asked me go to JJ's outlet to check the price of exactly same kurta, (he guided me the exact location of same kurta), OMG its price was 2300 there. The outlets are on same location, both air conditioned, so the high price was not justified at all.

Sunnah allows doing business, but not extra profit making.

Back
Top Bottom