What's new

A 'Superpower' That Couldn’t Keep the Lights On

Sir, most of these things run on electricity. :)
In ten years only for few hours there was blackout...I don't think there will be any problem rather you will have. And each of these have their own power station and back source.

Its a conspiracy....I will challenge everyone, there will be demonstration against this......:D

I will join your demonstration. :D If you know anything about Hong Kongers, we are crazy about demonstrations and protests. In the Article 23 protests we got around 1/6 of the total population marching on the streets.

Though most people didn't know what the protests were about, and were just looking for a nice day out (including myself shamefully). :cheesy:

loll indian growth rate falling to 6.5, and Pakistanis start jumping. It will come back up soon. Anyways retartds have noo life. :wave:

The growth rate has fallen to 5.3 sir. Please clean the tears from your eyes to see it clearly. :)

OK sir. ............ But I can not stop myself laughing. bwahhahha

Thats why i said shame to you people and your country. Where the electricity shortfall is over 50% and begging is at all time high from iran india for power. While india production has crossed 2.2 lack Mw and recently our power minister said this:
In Parliament : 80,000 MW power generation capacity under construction - Indian Express

You stilll laughing??? Stop and get to some work to stop ur country from coming anarchy and stone age.

I will join your demonstration. :D If you know anything about Hong Kongers, we are crazy about demonstrations and protests. In the Article 23 protests we got around 1/6 of the total population marching on the streets.

Though most people didn't know what the protests were about, and were just looking for a nice day out (including myself shamefully). :cheesy:
Heard behavior in terms of sociology......:lol:
In India same happens....

The growth rate has fallen to 5.3 sir. Please clean the tears from your eyes to see it clearly. :)

I am talking about all year growth rate. One quarter doesnt matter thant much. India over al growth is close to 7%.

Please move back to India to live with the back-ups.

In due course, as it seems, in her dream to become a very powerful country, tripled the defence expenditure and became one of the ten largest defence spenders in the world. The current leadership forgot that the last leadership which led India followed the slogan of shining India and lost.

What Indians also fail to understand that they have massive internal security problems as well. Their security forces are allowed to carryout massive human right violations and get away with these.

With their economy dying down to almost Hindu growth level coupled with massive internal problems, the dream of becoming a big power are likely to remain dreams only.

I honestly support you in this venture of remaining a big country in the region without becoming a big power. :)
India is a massive country so will have massive problems. We are not living in dictatorship. We prefer freedom to extreme growth. Hence we cannot move population out just like that and build nuclear power stations. It takes a while to convince the people and get political support. Slow and steady.

Thats why i said shame to you people and your country. Where the electricity shortfall is over 50% and begging is at all time high from iran india for power. While india production has crossed 2.2 lack Mw and recently our power minister said this:
In Parliament : 80,000 MW power generation capacity under construction - Indian Express

You stilll laughing??? Stop and get to some work to stop ur country from coming anarchy and stone age.

Sir, you are 100% correct. And I respect your views on this aspect. But Sir, I still cant stop myself from laughing. Bwawawahhahaha

Growth rate of all major economies have gone down due to Euro Crisis and please don't lecture on us about growth rate...

Sir, how can I lecture you gentlemen on growth rates. You are experienced people indeed. You guys have lived with Hindu Growth Rate for about a million years. So going back to your comfort level wont hurt you at all. :)

Dude who told the writer that India a super power..hell even we Indian don't call India as a super Power......

But yes we are proud to say that India is definatly Super Power in Making.....

Dude who told the writer that India a super power..hell even we Indian don't call India as a super Power......

But yes we are proud to admit India is definatly Super Power in Making.....

A world power might be.

Super power, no way.

Back
Top Bottom