What's new

A Statue for A Pakistani Punjabi Hero.....Porus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thank you very much for this comment brother

You make me proud to be a PUNJABI
Veer ji ... came out of these fairy tales.. I am bajwa jatt sikh our ancestors came from jaisalmer in 14th century and ruled multan and fateh jang and later sialkot and narowal .......baba naro bajwa one of our ancestor establish this city of narowal bajwa jatt of sialkot and narowal help maharaja ranjit singh in Liberating Kashmir from afgans

our other relatives

Randhawa jatt - migrate from Bikaner in 15th century
Sidhu jatt-migrate from jaisalmer in 11th century
Ghuman jatt- migrate from delhi in 15th century
Dhillon jatt-migrate from delhi in 11th century
Waraich jatt-migrate from central india

I am proud punjabi jatt but But I can't forget my roots ..and never try to run away from reality

Veer ji ... came out of these fairy tales.. I am bajwa jatt sikh our ancestors came from jaisalmer in 14th century and ruled multan and fateh jang and later sialkot and narowal .......baba naro bajwa one of our ancestor establish this city of narowal bajwa jatt of sialkot and narowal help maharaja ranjit singh in Liberating Kashmir from afgans

our other relatives

Randhawa jatt - migrate from Bikaner in 15th century
Sidhu jatt-migrate from jaisalmer in 11th century

Ghuman jatt- migrate from delhi in 15th century
Dhillon jatt-migrate from delhi in 11th century
Waraich jatt-migrate from central india

I am proud punjabi jatt but But I can't forget my roots ..and never try to run away from reality

Fer ki kehna chanda ya tu ?

Are you khali ? ( i see 1984 in your username )

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

A Statue for A Pakistani Punjabi Hero.....Porus

My history books says Pakistan was created on 1947.

But don't know about Pakistan Version:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan didn't existed
But lekin punjab did always existed because it means " the land of 5 rivers " and Porus was from there

veer ji 1984 vich ma pada hoya se ....KHALI ...what are you trying to say ..akali
Fer ki kehna chanda ya tu ?

Are you khali ? ( i see 1984 in your username )

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Pakistan didn't existed
But lekin punjab did always existed because it means " the land of 5 rivers " and Porus was from there

punjabi muslam was never a ruling class in the history of east and west punjab name me a single punjabi muslam who ruled a single piece of land in punjab........only ethical indian who ruled punjab was sikhs in last 1000 years of punjab history

Sikhs and Hindus before that. There were no Sikhs up until 15th century:)

We claim Indus Valley Civilization like you guys claim Tipu Sultan, Sirajuddaulah, Sher Shah Suri as Pakistan's heritage. And we also claim Great Panini of Charsadda(Pushkalawati) also.

& u skipped the question about jinnah and iqbal as great lawyer and the best poet out of this sub continent. because you can't claim indus valley civilization and not claim these 2 great men now can you?

Sikhs and Hindus before that. There were no Sikhs up until 15th century:)

Not in the last 1000 years

BUT after the creation of sikhism

There were maharaja gobind singh ji and maharaja ranjit singh who ruled punjab

Punjabi muslims never ruled punjab before 1947.... The only muslims who ruled punjab was the afghans and mughals ( not punjabis )

And porus was a hindu

But anyway , he was punjabi :) because he was from this land with 5 rivers

& u skipped the question about jinnah and iqbal as great lawyer and the best poet out of this sub continent. because you can't claim indus valley civilization and not claim these 2 great men now can you?

Allama Iqbal:- "Saare Jahan se achcha Hindustan Hamara" (we still sing this song)
Muhammad Ali Jinnah:- Gujarati from Rajkot. We study about him in our history book, he is the part of our pre-1947 History.

The thing is only difference between India and Pakistan is being Hindu and Muslim majority respectively and there is no ethnic based difference between two countries. history from 3000 BC to 1947 AD is common for both countries and this is mine not yours theory is a complete lie.
Indus Valley also was there in Gujarat and Northern India it is also Indian heritage because back in 2500BC no nation state existed. So, when talking about Indus valley study about whole civilization including Harappa and Mohenjodaro after all when you folks study about Mughal Empire you don't restrict yourself to governor of Lahore only or the Yusufzai rebellion.

Allama Iqbal:- "Saare Jahan se achcha Hindustan Hamara" (we still sing this song)
Muhammad Ali Jinnah:- Gujarati from Rajkot. We study about him in our history book, he is the part of our pre-1947 History.

The thing is only difference between India and Pakistan is being Hindu and Muslim majority respectively and the
re is no ethnic based difference between two countries. history from 3000 BC to 1947 AD is common for both countries and this is mine not yours theory is a complete lie.
Indus Valley also was there in Gujarat and Northern India it is also Indian heritage because back in 2500BC no nation state existed. So, when talking about Indus valley study about whole civilization including Harappa and Mohenjodaro after all when you folk study about Mughal Empire you don't restrict yourself to governor of Lahore only or the Yusufzai rebellion.

I believe the fact that there are ethnicity diffrencies between punjabis and bengalis, biharis, tamils, gujaratis sindhis etc. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom