What's new

A Statue for A Pakistani Punjabi Hero.....Porus

Status
Not open for further replies.
indians crying -- priceless, no matter what you say, our land - our history, indians don't get a say.

borders of countries change constantly and nothing can change that. civilizations come and go but its our civilization which is still surviving, the mayan, Egyptian, incan, mesopotomian civilizations are long gone and zorastriasm is now a dying cult, we are still there and our civilization still remains along with the chinese, who are you ? what's your civilization ? what's your culture you taking about ? what are your roots ?

You indians dont have any claim over him. Only people in india who can have a claim over him are Sikhs. Why do the rest of you indians try to take pride in Punjabi history or try to claim Punjabi history as your own.

We Punjabis dont try to claim marathi, bengali, south indian, gujrati, ect. history.

Please take pride in your own ethnicity and history. If you feel you dont have anything to be proud of, then dont try to claim other's history as your own for god's sake.

Not that anyone would like ' claim' Porus.

It is worth noting that the region of punjab is inhabited by Non Muslims and Non sikhs as well then & now.

Its a good idea to erect statues. Given the fact that Islam was no where on the horizon in Punjab when Porus lived.

Personally, given the level of radical Islam one sees in Pak its unlikley it will happen.

LoL - we own the history on our land, and you have indian history - Pakistan is an ancient land. And it belongs to us.

Eh whatever. Not in the mood.

indians should be proud of their own culture and history and leave ours alone.

What do you mean Indian Punjabis haven't contributed anything? Our PM is an Indian Punjabi, and he is probably more educated than all your PM's combined:lol:

You don't have to be educated in English if you want to be known as literate. Get that through your head and and with your inferiority complex.

PM doesn't mean anything...

But just for the sake of your temptation: here are some with foreign degrees

Khawaja Nazimuddin: Trinity Hall, Cambrdge Univeristy

Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy: Oxford University

Feroz Khan Noon: Oxford University

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto: University of Southern California, Univeristy of California (Berkley), Oxford Univeristy

Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi: Cambridge University

Benezir Bhutto: Oxford University and Harvard University

Moeenuddin Ahmad Qureshi: Indianna University

Imran Khan: Oxford Univeristy

Anything Pakistanis have, Indians want it. History, food, everything. Then they say we are the most diverse. They absorb western culture and they say they are modern. What bs.

[/B]

You don't have to be educated in English if you want to be known as literate. Get that through your head and and with your inferiority complex.

PM doesn't mean anything...

But just for the sake of your temptation: here are some with foreign degrees

Khawaja Nazimuddin: Trinity Hall, Cambrdge Univeristy

Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy: Oxford University

Feroz Khan Noon: Oxford University

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto: University of Southern California, Univeristy of California (Berkley), Oxford Univeristy

Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi: Cambridge University

Benezir Bhutto: Oxford University and Harvard University

Moeenuddin Ahmad Qureshi: Indianna University

Imran Khan: Oxford Univeristy

And you think Indian Punjabi's haven't achieved anything? I really can't be bothered compiling a list here but you are being naive. They are a very successful group of people.

List of Punjabi-language poets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Punjabi authors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:wave:

And you think Indian Punjabi's haven't achieved anything? I really can't be bothered compiling a list here but you are being naive. They are a very successful group of people.

List of Punjabi-language poets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Punjabi authors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:wave:

This list is bs. I checked this out on Wiki and i damn sure it was edited by an Indian.
I can name 5 pages of Pakistani Punjabi poets that people have probably never even heard of in India.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Anything Pakistanis have, Indians want it. History, food, everything. Then they say we are the most diverse. They absorb western culture and they say they are modern. What bs.

They don't bloody eat meat, and they claim that 90% of our food is Indian:rofl:

This list is bs. I checked this out on Wiki and i damn sure it was edited by an Indian.
I can name 5 pages of Pakistani Punjabi poets that people have probably never even heard of in India.

Whats the point of such poets if no one has heard of them:cheesy:

Aaj kal to har gali mohalle main shayar ghoomte milte hain ab unki bhi ginti karu main?:lol:

They don't bloody eat meat, and they claim that 90% of our food is Indian:rofl:

This one line alone indicates the WIDE knowledege gap that exists.

The names on list of his source have Muslims that are from Pakistan side, that have done poetry of worth. Just sayin

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

It's like Bulleh Shah and Waris Shah belong to Pakistan. Can't claim our Sufi saints, only Indian Punjabis can.

Maybe you Indians should get the hell out of this thread, cuz its about Pakistanis. In no were the title describes India.
Thanks to Roybot, he starts to bring in Indian aka fake Punjabis...

The names on list of his source have Muslims that are from Pakistan side, that have done poetry of worth. Just sayin

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

It's like Bulleh Shah and Waris Shah belong to Pakistan. Can't claim our Sufi saints, only Indian Punjabis can.

We claim whatever we want. What you going to do about it:lol:

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Maybe you Indians should get the hell out of this thread, cuz its about Pakistanis. In no were the title describes India.
Thanks to Roybot, he starts to bring in Indian aka fake Punjabis...

You started it, I called your BS don't be mad at me:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom