What's new

A Statue for A Pakistani Punjabi Hero.....Porus

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% right, there is no mono-culture in South Asia, I have been to india, and been to different parts of the country, a Maratha or a Tamil though perfectly nice people - had nothing in common with me a Pakistani Punjabi, whereas in indian Punjab I was made welcome like a long lost brother, it is not that the indian Punjabi's were nice and the Tamil people were not, it was that there was a similar culture in Punjab.

It's like if they found an ancient temple in South India; I would look retarded to go and brag about it as "my" history.

Porus fought against foreign invaders, his so called descendants didn't and converted en masse and gave in to foreign culture. He is probably not very proud of his descendants:lol:

It's like if they found an ancient temple in South India; I would look retarded to go and brag about it as "my" history.

Why do you guys name you missiles after Afghan Sultans then:lol: Why do Pakistani Punjabi feel proud about Ghazni or Ghori, who mind you sacked Pakistani cities like Multan :fie:

Why do you guys name you missiles after Afghan Sultans then Why do Pakistani Punjabi feel proud about Ghazni or Ghori, who mind you sacked Pakistani cities like Multan

Why does generalizing make Bharati trolls feel like they are intellectuals?

Why does generalizing make Bharati trolls feel like they are intellectuals?

I have no idea what that means?

My point is is Pakistanis can be proud of the achievement of Afghan rulers who looted and sacked cities their cities mind you, why can't Tamil or Marathi or a Bengali be proud of Punjabis. Punjabis are Indians too.

tomorrow they will claim chanakya also.

My point is is Pakistanis can be proud of the achievement of Afghan rulers who looted and sacked cities their cities mind you, why can't Tamil or Marathi or a Bengali be proud of Punjabis. Punjabis are Indians too.

Did you consider that many Pakistanis have Afghan lineage. Also it is Muslim history, and honestly I think the reason they named their missiles as Invaders was to terrify Bharatis. I don't have a problem with Tamils or Marathis being proud of Punjabis, but it sounds ridiculous when someone sitting in Nagpur, is like yeah IVC belongs to us.

Yup, who have a population of around 27 million, living on just 30% out of the entire punjab territory, and who could not produce a single prominanet philosopher, poet, artist, etc...:woot:

Yup, who have a population of around 27 million, living on just 30% of the entire punjab territory, and who could not produce a single prominanet philosopher, poet, artist, etc...:woot:

What has the population got to do with anything? Baloch people are only 3% of Pakistans population, does that mean Baloch are not Pakistanis?( I hope Baloch separatists add this argument to their propaganda):lol:.

What you mean they have 30% of the land? Pakistani Kashmiris of 0% of the Kashmir valley, does that mean they are not Kashmiris?

Besides Punjabis live in other states too. About 3 % of the Indian population. And you must be joking about philospher, poet, and artists.

Porus was a Kshatriya and his descendants today are most probably people with Puri surname.

This indian obsession with Pakistani culture and land needs to stop, our conversion to Islam, what does this have to do with india, nothing at all, so please keep your noses out of our business.

What has the population got to do with anything? Baloch people are only 3% of Pakistans population, does that mean Baloch are not Pakistanis?( I hope Baloch separatists add this argument to their propaganda):lol:.

What you mean they have 30% of the land? Pakistani Kashmiris of 0% of the Kashmir valley, does that mean they are not Kashmiris?

Besides Punjabis live in other states too. About 3 % of the Indian population. And you must be joking about philospher, poet, and artists.

Porus was a Kshatriya and his descendants today are most probably people with Puri surname.

:offtopic: Baluchis compromise 3% of Pak's population, however, they have produced more talent than Indian Punjabis... For your knowledge, Baluchistan is not divided, so why should we give them a percent figure of amount of land?

27 million people living in 30% of punjab is very big ratio. lol, Canada has a population of 33 million, known to be the 2nd largest country in world, and yet, they have produced far more people than all Indian states combined.

Punjab land issues were resolved before partition. Don't bring Kashmir here. Its a disputed territory. Its funny, you would include Kashmiri contributions into Indian contribution, but then again, its back to square one. These people don't accept to be part of you.

:offtopic: Baluchis compromise 3% of Pak's population, however, they have produced more talent than Indian Punjabis... For your knowledge, Baluchistan is not divided, so why should we give them a percent figure of amount of land?

27 million people living in 30% of punjab is very big ratio. lol, Canada has a population of 33 million, known to be the 2nd largest country in world, and yet, they have produced far more people than all Indian states combined.

Punjab's issues were resolved before partition. Don't bring Kashmir here. Its a disputed territory. Its funny, you would include Kashmiri contributions into Indian contribution, but then again, its back to square one. These people don't accept to be part of you.

What do you mean Indian Punjabis haven't contributed anything? Our PM is an Indian Punjabi, and he is probably more educated than all your PM's combined:lol:

Indian Punjabis have their own religion, philosophy, Do Pakistani Punjabis have their own religion ? :no:

Our indian friends are showing their insecurities, Porus was a Pakistani king, because his people and his state are within the geo-graphical borders of Pakistan, and his and his troops descendants live in Pakistan.

France was known as Gaul in antiquity but the great warrior Vercingetorix is rightly admired by the modern French.

France_Vercingetorix.jpg

170px-Vercing%C3%A9torix_Al%C3%A9sia.jpg

The analogy between France and Pakistan is a false one. France was created out of both an ethnic and geographic identity. While the ethnic identity is not shared with the Gauls, the geographic one is. Pakistan on the other hand was not created out of a geographic identity. It was created solely based on a religious identity.

allama ekbal was not a pakistani lol he was an Indian who thought of separate land for Muslims and died before he could see his dream come true, isn't it ? so the only noble prize winner which pakistan claims was actually an Indian before he died.

.now ridiculous is this OP's claim lol do you even claim you ppl to be the actual/indigenous inhabitants of Harappa and Mohenjidaro ? you Muslim country claiming Hindu civilisation and now our Hindu king Porus/Porushuttam/Purushuttam, you guys are so confused and delusional.

indians crying -- priceless, no matter what you say, our land - our history, indians don't get a say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom