What's new

A Statue for A Pakistani Punjabi Hero.....Porus

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didnt recognise kasav :eek:
and please tell me what kingdoms was there after IVC and their geographical area,i have also read that there are IVC sites in gujarat,rajasthan,haryana and punjab so why didnt the british give you that and did you forget east pakistan( now bangladesh) was also pakistan but no IVC so why was it given,please educate me a lowley hindu with your superior intellect

Of course the people of north west india have as much right over IVC as Pakistanis do. But majority of Pakistanis have every right over IVC, whlist vast majority of indians have no right over IVC.

Of course the people of north west india have as much right over IVC as Pakistanis do. But majority of Pakistanis have every right over IVC, whlist vast majority of indians have no right over IVC.

but as i said before the experts claim that the dravidians were the original inhabitants of IVC,the were dark skinned their writing style was near to the south indian style

And even with in south india, there is racism towards tamils because they have the darkest skintone.

Being a Tamilian ,i'm hearing this for the first time.

Stop wasting Pakistani's time on here. A Punjabi (or pashtun, or balcohis, or sindhi) will rarely accept a south indian like you, is the same as us.
Who says we"re looking for acceptance? We are biggest when it comes to lingual chauvinism in India alone.

So spare us your local gossip and silly rumors you"ve been brought up with.

Who says we"re looking for acceptance? We are biggest when it comes to lingual chauvinism in India alone.

Hey you gotta compete with us before having that title! :P

Look at north indians racism towards you south indians. Many north indians dont even consider themselves to be the same race as south indians. Many of them totally look down on south indians. And even with in south india, there is racism towards tamils because they have the darkest skintone.

Mate,You are one of the biggest moron I have met in PDF along with those IQ peddlers. :lol:

Hey you gotta compete with us before having that title! :P

It is absolutely an one-sided competition :partay:

The interest generated in the Memorial project is gaining ground, our village diaspora settled around the world, is considering it - Pakistan Zinadabad. :)

You clearly do care about skin color because your talking about it here. saying "skin color doesnt matter, most Pakistanis and indians have more or less the same skintone". If you didnt care, then you wouldnt speak about it? Especially not in such a hypocritcal style.

Stop playing victim, and dont expect Pakistanis to be sympathetic towards you about this. Your being a complete hypocrite.

Yeah, alot of Pakistanis are racist about skin color. We have never denied this.

indians are even more racist than us. Look at the fairness creams buisness in india compared to Pakistan.

Look at north indians racism towards you south indians. Many north indians dont even consider themselves to be the same race as south indians. Many of them totally look down on south indians. And even with in south india, there is racism towards tamils because they have the darkest skintone.

Stop wasting Pakistani's time on here. A Punjabi (or pashtun, or balcohis, or sindhi) will rarely accept a south indian like you, is the same as us. Your making your own south indian people feel embarrassed, and defaming them along with yourself.

Instead of publicy revealing your racist mentality why don't you just answer my previous post with some kind of factual basis:

Can you name some "ancient Pakistani" kingdoms for me? Some "ancient Pakistani" kings? Can you describe "ancient Pakistani" culture, and their customs? Their religions?

The language you speak is (Urdu, Punjabi) is the same that Indians speak.

The food you eat is 95% the same as Indian food.

Same with dress, music, etc.

Don't try to pretend like you are some aliens from Mars.

Our food is different, Punjabi is only spoken in 3% of india. - Rest of Pakistan has even less commonality with india.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Only 3% of indians are of Punjabi origin -

Last edited by a moderator:
Farīdā bhumi rangāvalī manjhi visūlā bāg
Fareed, this world is beautiful, but there is a thorny garden within it.
Farīdā jo taīN mārani mukīāN tinhāN na mārē ghumm
Fareed, do not turn around and strike those who strike you with their fists.
Farīdā jā lab thā nēhu kiā lab ta kūṛhā nēhu
Fareed, when there is greed, what love can there be? When there is greed, love is false.
Kālē maiḍē kapṛē, kālā maiḍā wais,
GunahīN bhariyā maiN phirāN, Lōk kahaiN darvēsh
Laden with my load of misdeeds, I move about in the garb of black garments.
And the people see me and call me a dervish.
GallīN cikkaṛ dūr ghar, nāḷ piyārē nīNh,
ChallāN tē bhijjē kamblī, rahāN tāN ṭuṭṭē nīNh.
My promise to my love, a long way to go and a muddy lane ahead
If I move I spoil my cloak; if I stay I break my word.[6]

This is our Virsa, this is what made Pakistan come into being.

Awwal hamad khuda da vird kariye
Ishq kita su jag da mool mian
Pehlaan aap hi rabb ne ishq kita
Te mashooq he nabi rasool mian

Translation: "First of all let us acknowledge God, who has made love the worth of the world, Sir,
It was God Himself that first loved, and the prophet (Muhammad) is His beloved, Sir "

How many non indian Punjabi's can understand this.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of publicy revealing your racist mentality why don't you just answer my previous post with some kind of factual basis:

Look, it was my fault for choosing to argue with you about history of Punjab. I'm not going to compromise with you about my identity and history. History of Punjab belongs to Punjabis. Not to the whole subcontinent. It's like saying the history of Persians belongs to the whole Middle East.

Take pride in south indian history - Your true history.

so if i cant understand a language i cannot claim my ancestors :what: so egyptians dont understand ancient egyptian language so the are also not descendents
like many other languages punjabi was formed later than the period you speak of and languages always keep on changing and what was the cultural difference you are talking about,porus was a hindu so he followed the same culture as many hindus
and you people ignore the more tough questions that are asked,you havent given the kingdoms and geographical areas of ancient pakistan :disagree: if you want i can give a few indian

1st) india was created on 15th August 1947. Your country was created a day after Pakistan.

2nd) Why does his religious beliefs matter? Just because I'm Muslim does this mean i should try to claim the history of egyptians, persians, arabs, kurds, afghans, turks, ect, as my own histroy? Of course not.

Just so you know - you are wrong about your independence day. By the Indian Independence Act past by the British Parliament, both dominions came into being on 15th August 1947 - since Mountbatten could not be at both places at one, the ceremony was conducted a day earlier in Pakistan but the actual transfer of power only happened on 15th August - sorry to burst your bubble but you guys been celebrating a date when you were still a colony.

It has not been proven conclusively that Porus was a Hindu, because Buddhism was very prevalent in the areas that constitute that region of Punjab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom