What's new

A RACIST BUS DRIVER IN GERMANY INSULTS AND ATTACKS A TURKISH FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically what are you saying is that Turkish youth in Germany is a violent demographic, right?

He's saying more able-bodied (younger) Turks wouldn't let Germans harm other Turks. I'm sure you can sympathize with that?

I like the part where he was 'released after blood sample and necessary paper work', had it been a Turkish with a racist attitude against a German things would be a lot different.

Rightly so....as it is THIER country.

You know what do they call people who show such a lack of empathy for a fellow human being... Bigoted!

Xenophobic, utra rightist, racist mindset brought about the fall of Third Reich. Americans fought with the rest of the Europeans to bring about that result! and with your flag, that racist attitude stinks of poor education!!!

No one, let alone a 50 year old woman with her kids deserve that kind of a treatment, anywhere in this world! Those who don't understand must read history to know what happened to Adolf Hitler and why educated Germans hate anything that is so xenophobic...!

So basically what are you saying is that Turkish youth in Germany is a violent demographic, right?
So your trying to sturr things up?
Is it like a hobby or just occasionaly?
Dont mess with Turks means(maybe your english not that good).
We dont act we react,if you behave theres no problem,if not big problem you understand?
We look after our mothers and sisters,if we see some in trouble we go and help(doesnt matter if turk or not)
Now,do you feel good?
Are your demons at rest now?

You know what do they call people who show such a lack of empathy for a fellow human being... Bigoted!

Xenophobic, utra rightist, racist mindset brought about the fall of Third Reich. Americans fought with the rest of the Europeans to bring about that result! and with your flag, that racist attitude stinks of poor education!!!

No one, let alone a 50 year old woman with her kids deserve that kind of a treatment, anywhere in this world! Those who don't understand must read history to know what happened to Adolf Hitler and why educated Germans hate anything that is so xenophobic...!

If I understand the post correctly @Juice did not talk about the incident of the driver and woman but rather replying to another poster saying "that the Turkish youths would have fucked up the driver and dont mess with the Turks". Unemployed MENA youths acting gangsta in European cities isnt too rare a sight.

Last edited by a moderator:

wow what a retard mentality

If I understand the post correctly @Juice did not talk about the incident of the driver and woman but rather replying to another poster saying "that the Turkish youths would have fucked up the driver and dont mess with the Turks". Unemployed MENA youths acting gangsta in European cities isnt too rare a sight.

Sorry dude you didnt understand a sh!t..Look which post he quoted..Not the one you are mentioning of

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite embarrasing.

And if i know Germany (politically correct to the core), even if half of what is written is true the guy will loose his job. I'd imagine on the grounds of leaving a 12 year boy on some bus stop and driving off with his mother and sister alone, let alone the slapping.

A RACIST BUS DRIVER IN GERMANY INSULTS AND ATTACKS A TURKISH FAMILY

That man , is he sure that his grandfather wasn't a Red Army solder !? ///

I thought that Red Army teach them a good lesson in 1944-1945 ... but they still has their racist idea ....

It is obvious that the usual weak command of English is taking over again. I didn't say rightly so about slapping a chick or kid....read again. It was to the comment that the situation would be treated differently if the situation was reversed. Same in the States....if I attack a Mexican....some trouble ....if he attacks me....trouble and deportation.

Being racist to others isnt a law in my country.
And yes it is....burn a book...attacked by mob....burn a church....nada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom