What's new

A RACIST BUS DRIVER IN GERMANY INSULTS AND ATTACKS A TURKISH FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Homanjon

You wrote some "interesting" things. To you have some sources of your assertion?

On the other hand,I want to indicate that German's discrimination,racism is not about religion.In 1895,Polish people migrated to Germany ,and Germans acted like now.In my opinion,we must think this situation except religion.

Last edited:
On the other hand,I want to indicate that German's discrimination,racism is not about religion.In 1895,Polish people migrated to Germany ,and Germans acted like now.In my opinion,we must think this situation except religion.
Germans are not more racist than other people, i fact they are one of the most liberal Europeans, im living in central Europe and i know many Nationalitys, believe me.

@Neptune pls close this zombie Thread.

I didn't want to say 'They are the worst'.I just wanted to add we musn't think its just about a religion.

well what happen is bad , but no one can blame the whole nation for just one racist scumbag , and violence should never be the answer of racism cause it will definitely not help , its good that German police take care of that guy , but they should put check an balance on this kind of peoples, Racism can never be completely remove from the face of planet earth it will remain until the world is existed , even though some countries are created with some indirect racism ..... honestly i never heard any kind of this incident in germany before , German people looks calm and solved ! of course i am not living in 40's ..even the biggest democracy in this world is facing from racism hope you get my point . but again what ever happen was not good but again there should'nt be any kind of violence in any countries streets , there is a place where you can find justice so better go there !

It's not just about 40's..Solingen Event (1993)-Berlin discotheque attack (1986) and other ones.You are saying justice my friend but if you look this events you can see it clearly.There is no justice.Also it doesn't mean i don't agree with you.I hope one day we can see justice everywhere.

So basically if you would see a guy like this you won't react?

[video]

No why should you? He has freedom to do so, he can dress like that and act like that.

Germany should reduce the number of Turkish people living in their country, many of them are less productive than the average German citizen, they speak poor German, less academic achievement rates, and overall do little for the nation. Many should be repatriated to Turkiye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom