What's new

A question to all Indian members regarding Indo-Pak water teaty

U know our problem is that when Modi n co. will come then they will use status quo in this aspect too.

and come on we didnt done 1984 siachin saga.

Water treaty is done and will be honored. Saichen is a different case all together.

If it was not siachin then there would have been no kargil.
Anyways then it was vajpaye not a person like modi n we all know he is responsible of Muslim genocides in yr country n is a very popular anti muslim.

See this is what happens when you only eat what media feeds you. You should try eating from other sources as well. Its good for yr health

Do you realize that A. B. Vajpayee was branded communal (just like Modi) in 1996 and he had to resign after 13 days in government.

But then in 1998 when he won and this time with a bigger numbers he became greatest secular leader overnight :omghaha:

Regarding Siachin - I am not talking about that - I am not even saying that why you did Kargil. You may have your own reason. All I am saying is that inspite of Kargil and BJP govt the IWT was not broken. What makes yu think it will happen now ?

@Joe Shearer You were navy?! I wanted to join the IA so bad till my father guffawed and told me to stay put, no matter how hard I resisted. My uncle told me I was too skinny for the army. :undecided:
@Armstrong here resembles his namesake:-

Meet, State alchemist Armstrong

images

Last edited by a moderator:
@Joe Shearer You were navy?! I wanted to join the IA so bad till my father guffawed and told me to stay put, no matter how hard I resisted. My uncle told me I was too skinny for the army. :undecided:
@Armstrong here resembles his namesake:-

Meet, State alchemist Armstrong

images

<sigh>

Let's get out of this idiot's thread. Maybe we can open an open conversation thread in the Club section.

such a silly question. mate i think india is already violating water treaty with Pakistan. by making dams on our rivers. so what the hell do you want to do else ? stupid people

@Dillinger @Joe Shearer @janon

You guys articulate yourself very well.Can you tell me what you guys do for a living and how you got so good at writing large blocks of text with such clarity and verve?
Cheers!

@Dillinger @Joe Shearer @janon

You guys articulate yourself very well.Can you tell me what you guys do for a living and how you got so good at writing large blocks of text with such clarity and verve?
Cheers!

Wow don't equate me with Joe sahib, he is on a level of his own. His capability is distinguished by style and prose married to substance. Mine is amateurish with borrowed data and a smattering of eloquence. For my part I am a CA student, just turned 21. You?

If I had an unruly teenager I know I would not gain anything by taking their cellphone away. :pakistan:

such a silly question. mate i think india is already violating water treaty with Pakistan. by making dams on our rivers. so what the hell do you want to do else ? stupid people

The World Bank and the adjudicators don't seem to think so. Pity.

But don't let that stop you. What do you think about the essential nature of the Holy Spirit? Are you for Homoousion or for Homoiousion?

What you think must always engage our undivided attention.

My new heroes, the young lions, @anonymus, @Dillinger, @Guynextdoor2, @janon, @Jade and others.

But don't let that stop you. What do you think about the essential nature of the Holy Spirit? Are you for Homoousion or for Homoiousion?

My new heroes, the young lions, @anonymus, @Dillinger, @Guynextdoor2, @janon, @Jade and others.

LoL well the report of WORLD bank youre referring to isnt about ALL the dams youre building. its just about one of them . you know what thats the problem of you Indians, that you get too exited on one thing

LoL well the report of WORLD bank youre referring to isnt about ALL the dams youre building. its just about one of them . you know what thats the problem of you endians, that you get too exited on one thing

And not a single violation so far.

You are so used to complaining that you start in advance of any event nowadays.

Losers.

And don't call us endians or you will be reported.

LoL well the report of WORLD bank youre referring to isnt about ALL the dams youre building. its just about one of them . you know what thats the problem of you endians, that you get too exited on one thing

Why don't you educate us...our govt. feeds us wrong information but since your's is a noble one with free and fair media unlike ours you must be well educated on the subject...Though sometimes i wonder why Pak govt. takes us to International courts only for the Damns where they loose the case....They should throw an egg on our face by bringing in all these damns that you are referring to, no??

Sarcasm aside, elections are round the corner in your motherland.....so vote the party whom you think can get you your fair share of water...In the meantime if you have any proof of India stealing your water share then feel free to put them here...or else don't troll...

We just learnt from the best Joe (ie- ppl like you)...:lol:

but stil v do have water of bhramputra nd other rivers... do v need to build dams on them too ?? cant v just channel them ???

Dam is must to make a channel from a river, It is not a case like diverting a small water channel of your tube well

I am least bothered about what it is used for other side or it uselessly flow into the sea. All along I am talking on one simple thing. Why cant SOME of this water could be channelled to drought affected states of India even if it takes to break the treaty.

All possible water from the rivers you are talking about is already being diverted and it is unable to fulfill the need of panjab and hariyana itself.
dont think that rivers have unlimited water,
and there is a huge transmission loss in water diversion, so it is not a good idea for a very log distance like from punjab to maharashtra(vidarbh)
see the terrain in google earth

Back
Top Bottom