What's new

A nation Hangs between religion and secularism !

Please send this question to Molana Munawwar Hussain, or may be Mullah mardoodi.

May be Ayatullahs.

Obviously they are the ones directing horrible crimes.

and

obviously they all know a thing or two about Islam.

Don't they?
Islam is a big subject. Knowing one or two things about Islam doesn't mean that you know the whole Islam. Islam doesn't stop you from debate about religion. But they don't go for debate when an educated person call them for it. They will suffer for their bad deeds so focus on your self and your future.
It is almost 10 pm. Loadshedding...

May be we have 4th member. Yeah.

TMSP was originally Two Man Secular Party.

Then we got one more member. But he hasn't paid is party dues so not sure. Also he may not be a Pakistani national. So all is up in the air.

But we have updated the name as Three Man Secular party.

So

if you join

we have to change the name to like FMSP.

So now the question is

Accept a 4 th member and change the name of the party

or

reject any new membership

and keep it as Three man secualr party. :lol:
lol...this is some serious shit...
Will the opinion of that third man matters!!!

Islam is a big subject. Knowing one or two things about Islam doesn't mean that you know the whole Islam. Islam doesn't stop you from debate about religion. But they don't go for debate when an educated person call them for it. They will suffer for their bad deeds so focus on your self and your future.
It is almost 10 pm. Loadshedding...

No battery backup?

You don't need to eat the whole daig to see if rice is cooked or raw.

Same thing with religious $hit.

If someone says you have to know the whole thing.

He is just giving you hanky phanky.

Mullah know whole Islam and so do Ayatullahs.

There is no denying about their status in Islam.

Atleast the ayatollah turds aren't messing in our country... let them sort out their shit in the M.E...

They are

They are funding TNFJ etc.

And

may be JeM. But the numbers on the streets are way less these days.

But

Ayatullahs are not ignoring Pakistan. No Siree.

lol...this is some serious shit...
Will the opinion of that third man matters!!!

No.

This is dictatorship oriented secualr party.

like they say Islamic Republican

We

say

Dictatorial secular.

It means that they shouldn't be connected with religion because they don't represent it!!
I am talking against them but not religion. :agree:

Please do not tell them on their face that their black beards and tehri turbans do not make them islamic.

They don't like it.

And

I am afraid we may loose yet another PDF poster for nothing.

Last edited:
Dictatorial secular is better...
So if one person misbehaves, everyone gets punished...
I like this party...

Good.,

You will be given an honorary membership on probationary basis.

So you don't have to deposit 1 rupee 59.3 paiasa membership yet. Why?

Duh! because you are an honorary membership on probationary basis. Get it?

However you have to bow three and quarter times a day in front of the dictator-in-chief.

Once your probationary membership is over, you will be promptly kicked out of the party.

Sign here if you agree with these terms and conditions in the strictest non strict basis.

Thank you.

Good.,

However you have to bow three and quarter times a day in front of the dictator-in-chief.

Once your probationary membership is over, you will be promptly kicked out of the party.

Sign here if you agree with these terms and conditions in the strictest non strict basis.

Thank you.
lol what a professional troll you are...
No wonder you are PDF think tank...
I would like to join your party highness...
But you should stop giving money to your brother...Other members also deserve the pie

Good.,

Thank you.

:lol:I love the faujhistorian in this avatar, must be the new year spirit. Certainly brings out the funnier side of a ever retrospecting guy.

Why start another thread?

Before preaching to Pakistani kids, Indians should try to throw out their inner 'ball tackere'.

Why Indian is starting another thread?
Before preaching to Pakistani kids, Indians should try to throw out their inner 'ball tackere'.
What indian are you talking bro...
Thread starter is a pakistani...

Sharia as in whole is complete islamic law. Implementing it at state level will solve more problems than "incorporating limited aspects of Sharia that are in tune with modern values". By implementing i do not mean enforce it on minorities.

Sharia as in whole is complete islamic law. Implementing it at state level will solve more problems than "incorporating limited aspects of Sharia that are in tune with modern values". By implementing i do not mean enforce it on minorities.
Yes pakistan should enforce Sharia law...or just merge with india or china...

Back
Top Bottom